Ok, I called my dad and got the phone number for the person who coordinates the cancer wing of the hospital, a family friend. So I intend on calling her sometime this week and talking about the possibility of doing something before the holidays for kids with cancer. However, I think we should discuss any tentative dates we might want to go and do this. *I am in favor of going either December 21st, or 28th (even though it's after Christmas, it never hurts to get presents after) because I get out of school on December 20. I don't want to deal with final exams and this trip at the same time, so I'd like to hold off on it until after I'm done with classes, and I am sure Candii and Emily won't get out of school until around a similar time. Please post any thoughts about these 2 days. I'm leaning more towards the 21st, but that's just me. Please put your opinion down ASAP so we can get this thing moving!