main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Unleashed: Dawn of Malevolence

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthValorous, Apr 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthValorous

DarthValorous Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 15, 2006
    "For every day, there is a night. For every hero, there is a villain. And for every moment of peace, there is war."

Unleashed: Dawn of Malevolence

On the secluded world of Rohon, a consummate civilization has risen, implausible to the thoughts of contingency on a usual planet. Their race has been concealed from the eyes of other societies throughout the vast universe, which is a judicious decision considering their mores.

What separates this race from others are their innate abilities, for they appear human, but are far from it. They are born with anomalous powers, elite to that of the human race. Core abilities, such as strength and speed are common, but a myriad of more sui generis abilities exist.

While these competences exist inside of the bodies of the Rohonians, they are able to utilize them rarely. To keep the powers composed, the venerable King Saggio adjured that every inhabitant of Rohon be leashed with an irremovable lead bracelet that enigmatically negates all of their competences. This has been ensued for generations, and while there are controlled environments where the Rohonians can use their powers freely, they cannot in verisimilitude.

But now, times are about to change. For an obscure purpose, the bracelets are now ambulatory, and their previous wielders are able to remove them and use their abilities to their heartsâ?? desires. No one knows why, and now Rohon is on the brink of devastation as the "For every hero there is a villain" adage has been achieved.

An entire army of malevolent beings, the Disrupters, who use their powers for evil has spawned, consisting of nearly half of the Rohon populace. On the other side, a freedom force has been established to uphold the peace and prosperity of the once peaceful planet.

War has befell Rohon. Sides have been chosen. Intentions have been revealed. And destruction is on the horizon...

Hello, and welcome to [b]Unleashed: Dawn of Malevolence[/b]. This is my first stab at an RPG, and I am covetous that it will be successful. This will be a mission-based RPG where your character(s) will ensue assignments given to them by the chief of their alliance (see further below), eventually leading up to the main story. However, there will be times for you to give your character(s) a side plot if you wish, which is encouraged. All characters have superhuman powers/abilities, but I urge you to be creative when choosing them. The skyâ??s the limit in this RPG.

[b][color=red]Rules:[/color][/b]
    1: [color=red]PRIVATE MESSAGE THE GAME MASTER (ME) YOUR CHARACTER SHEET FOR APPROVAL! DO NOT POST CHARACTER SHEET IN THREAD BEFORE APPROVAL OR IT WILL BE NEGATED[/color]
    2: [color=red]TWO CHARACTER LIMIT[/color]
    3: No Godmoding. First offense will be a warning, and the second will be a removal from the game.
    4: Follow TOS rules.
    5: Have fun, for no fun, no RPG. :)

[hr]

[u][b]FACTIONS[/b][/u]

[b]The Disrupters[/b] - [i]"Ladies and gentlemen, we have been freed. The time has come for us to give King Saggio exactly what he has asked for - total annihilation."[/i] - Ialus Saryin, Chief of The Disrupters.

The Disrupters is an evil legion, aspiring to overthrow King Saggio and dominate Rohon. They use their powers for destruction and to eliminate their sworn adversaries.

[b]The Crusaders[/b] - [i]"War has risen, and times are dire. And though the future may seem dark, I promise to you this - peace will not fall!"[/i] - Selfin Jun, Leader of The Crusaders

The Crusaders are the upholders of peace and security, striving to hold back the Disrupters and maintain the tranquility of Rohon. They use their powers in the best interest of their planet.

[b]~*Character Sheet*~[/b]
    Name:
    Appearance:
    Abilities:
    Weakness(es):
    Alliance:
    Clothing/Equipment:
    Biography:
    Anything Else:

Once again, please PM me your sheet for approval. Also if you have any questions, let me know via PM. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.