Rocky M, NC Unleashed Figures...

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by joe-da, Mar 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joe-da Jedi Master

star 4
    It's time for an "Unleashed" Wampa. And maybe an Ugnaught. An Unleashed Sio Bibble.... well, that one can wait.

Since the Unleashed line has little descriptions like "rage," I think the Wampa should be "furry" and the Ugnaught "strong work ethic."
  2. JediRiff Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    How about an Unleashed Coleman Trebor? It could be called either "dumb" or "dead"? :)
  3. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    [face_laugh]

I like most of the unleashed figures, although I only own the Darth Maul figure. I wouldn't mind getting the new Obi-Wan and Luke that will be coming out in a few months.
  4. joe-da Jedi Master

star 4
    And I'm looking for Dooku....

What gave me the idea about the Wampa, is it is one of the selections on a sirstevesguide.com poll. It's doing better than some choices, but not winning.

I've got a micro die-cast wampa, a micro machines wampa (in mini-head), (once had the 12" Target exclusive Wampa, but sold it - that's a sad story), the classic Kenner Wampa, a couple of POTF 2 Wampas, Playschool (sp?) Wampa..... I need an Unleashed Wampa!!!!
  5. Entropy Jedi Master

star 4
    So Joe, did you ever try bleaching your Wampa?
  6. joe-da Jedi Master

star 4
    If it gets the "Unleashed" treatment, maybe I won't have to!

By the way, I think they should have stuck with "Sarr Labooda" for Coleman's name anyway. Oh well, he'd die easy just the same.
    ....And I was hoping Yaddle would have speaking lines in AOTC....... grrr

"O, It 'Twas Yon Wampa"
    (By me)
    "The Wampa 'twas a shaggy beast
    On a Skywalker, it almost feast,
    With camouflage as white as snow
    Killed a Tauntaun mount with a single blow,
    Makes its home in ice as best as it's able
    I still don't know if it was male or female."
  7. Entropy Jedi Master

star 4
    Bravo! Bravo! Never before have I heard the virtues of the noble Wampa so eloquently espoused in verse. When can we expect your Ode to an Ugnaught?
  8. JediRiff Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Tis the ugnaught, the ugnaught who comes knocking..

A poem by JediRiff

Tis the ugnaught, the ugnaught who comes knocking...
    He knocks upon your desolate door,
    He freezes you in carbonite in his floor,
    What is he, you ask?
    A cross between jawa and boar?
    I cannot tell you, no... I can say no more,
    for there is an ugnaught knocking, knocking at my door.
  9. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

You people have way too much time on your hands. :p ;)
  10. joe-da Jedi Master

star 4
    Your Brightness, I can't speak for anyone else, but for myself, alas, sad but true.... (sigh.)

Oh, Entropy, I think you're the 1st-est to use "espoused" on this board. Congrats!

And JR (short for JediRiff - I invented that abbreviation myself), groovy acknowledgement of the Ugnaught. Preach on!!

By the way, JR...... where's my T-shirt? Did Fett trade it in Mardi Grass? (yes, I know it's "gras") No rush, just wondering.
  11. JediRiff Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Well, you know Mandy, they say creativity takes time.... :)

Dennis, Brian, and myself got together the other night for a little bit of brainstorming for the next meeting, although you have to pry Dennis out of the TV, lol... anyways, the T-Shirt order is ready, Dennis just have to get them, I think he said. We are planning to have them at the meeting next Saturday.
  12. joe-da Jedi Master

star 4
    Is mine a customized "Wampa" shirt?
  13. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Master

star 3
    I have a few of the unleased....Darth Maul, Jango & Boba Fett, & Anakin.....Can't wait til I can pick some more up. They are pretty neat. :)
  14. JediRiff Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Oh, Jerri.... let me tell you, the Dooku unleashed is SWEET! I saw one at a KB Toys in Petersburg, VA, but I didnt pick it up. They had a price tag on it for about $19.00. Thats just too much to pay for one of those. :(
  15. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Master

star 3
    JediRiff, I haven't seen the Dooku unleashed yet but, I'll take your work for how good it is. I agree, $19 is a little too steap for the unleashed products. I got mine on sale for $9.99 apeace. That wasn't too bad. :)
  16. JediRiff Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yep! You got a good deal! Speaking of good deals, I just picked up the 12" Dengar, Zuckuss, Dooku, and Imp. Officer for a total of $20! Wal-Mart had them on sale for $5.00 each, so I couldnt say no. :)
  17. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Master

star 3
    What an awsome deal you landed onto! Unfortunately, our Wal-Mart has not been restocking much of anything. The only thing I've noticed that they are keeping an abundance of is the lightsabers. They could be making a lot of money otherwise.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.