So CO Unleashed figures

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by DarthDallas182, May 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. DarthDallas182 Jedi Master

star 1
    Where can i find ALL (or most) of the waves in stores? i dont wanna buy off ebay i see that as a hassle...

wal-mart has aayla and bossk and a tusken raider,
    but i was looking for the darth maul, fury and the Boba fett, termination figures...
    any pointers/help wouold be greatly appreciated.
  2. Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Master

star 4
    You won't.

The early waves have disappeared and some of them were hard to find when they were. You might check with some of the collectible shops in Denver. Might find something there. One of the Denver vendors at StarFest had a Stormtrooper for $40.

You'll be hard pressed to find the early stuff anywhere but eBay.
  3. DarthDallas182 Jedi Master

star 1
    BuMmEr...
    ok thanks anyway.
    Guess I'll go get some of the new waves then :)
    Oh yah, should i open them if i get any?
    I mean they look all constricted and unassembled in the box... wouldnt they look like 10 times better sitting on my dresser out of box and assembled?
  4. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yep. eBay.

Looks like I'm gonna be dropping some cash there pretty soon for that Unleashed Leia I want...LOL.
  5. DarthDallas182 Jedi Master

star 1
    Argggh DANG YOU EBAY!
    Only way i will be able to get a darth maul fury now is for 60 buckaroos on ebay. (sigh)
  6. Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Master

star 4
    I open mine. Not for investment. For fun. No fun in package!
  7. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    No fun in package!

That's why the majority of my SW collection is Legos.
  8. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    The Unleashed are a million times more enjoyable opened up and sitting displayed, rather than in the package.

Granted, you still can't play with it, but you can hold it and squeeze it and make it your very own!

Oh, wait...

They are really cool. You can't really see the detail without opening them up.
  9. Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Master

star 4
    I would love to build a lighted rotating base for my Anakin/Obi lava battle Unleashed figures. A red light beneath them. That would be really cool!

Grievous and Aayla are on my desk at work. You need some SW at work too you know!
  10. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    Hey, that's a sweet idea, man!

I might have to pick up those two unleashed, just so I can copy you!
  11. DarthDallas182 Jedi Master

star 1
    Hey where can i find a grevious?
    I could only find an Ani and an Obi +Tusken raider and a bossk... all of which are cool, but i wanna grevious weely bad!!!
  12. Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Master

star 4
    Just keep looking. I've seen them here and there. Check at TRU (back in the back, not just the big main display) and at the Walmarts (sometimes there is SW stuff in other odd areas of the toy area). Target rarely has anything though.

Can probably still find them on-line (not necessarily eBay) at near the normal retail.
  13. DarthDallas182 Jedi Master

star 1
    Yah the wal-mart near me is out of the obis and the anis but thats where i saw bossk and the tusken...
    but target actually had a few anis and obis left. i was suprised to say the least... but im kinda in debt to my parents so i cant buy any yet :(
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.