main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Unnamed As Of Yet

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by sdhfs, Apr 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sdhfs

sdhfs Jedi Master star 4

May 22, 2004

Just A Story I Had On My Mind, All Original, Based Around Five Hundred Years After The Second Kotor II

------------------

?wake up Asha, there?s something happening? The elderly man said prodding the sleeping jedI padawan, wakening she realised she still had no idea what his name was

?what?s happening? she asked groggily getting up from her makeshift bed

?there something attacking the station, all the guards have went topside, the prison is getting out of control? he said answering her, looking around he say the other five out of six men in their cell begin to push at the cell door, not kept in the best of condition as it was in the prisoners best interests not to break the doors down, the gate began to buckle under their attacks, the sixth man, who Asha met earlier in the day, mysterious at the best of times lay in his rug sleeping, oblivious t the rocking of the prison colony.

?what could it be I wonder? the elder asked looking upwards as if the skies would answer

?I don?t know, but I don?t think it?ll be good? she replied, the other prisoners finally broke the gate down, but the two heavy blaster canons that should have mown them down were not effective, the operators having scaled topside to fight off whatever was assailing the guard post. Around the prison more cells were broken down and grudges between sects of prisoners and general dislikes of other races was settled in a massive free for all

?we need to get out of here before they turn on us? Asha said rushing forward to the exit of her cell, looking around she saw nothing that could get her through the crowds of men who were violently duking it out around the prison grounds

?those guns could clear a line, could they not? the man said from behind, apparently bright as he had been with six weeks hibernation on hoth

?we can?t kill all these people just to escape, only for one rope? she replied looking at him with a condescending look

?so we wait for them to wipe each other out, ad for the few to remain to kill us while we wait here, probably running into whatever is wiping out the guards right about now? he asked

?no, we?ll just? she replied coming up short, damn how did he catch her out

?well mrs jedI, I?m afraid sitting here like fried wompa is not in my best interests, I think ill go help myself? he replied moving past her taking out his well made knife this is for when action is best, and idleness is death

?your only going to get yourself killed young man? her elderly friend said as the young man, known only as the outcast to the prisoners around quickly made his way towards the first canon, a group of brawling men where fighting it out on the walkway, meeting them he quickly turned extending his foot out and catching one very large Nubian prisoner in the jaw, sending him over the bars, moving forward he came down on another smaller white human prisoner with a left cross using his balance to his favour, catching the human it dropped him to the floor, scrambling past the others he rolled the final part before making his way up the steps to the final walkway just beside the gun, two prisoners, a pair of gran charged at him, their race having being used for many hutts and crime lords as hired fists. Both reached the outcast and attacked him with both fists but he quickly back stepped all four fists using both feet leading to lovely footwork, just like a dancers. The both moved in but he did the same also moving forward turning and planting a boot in the leftmost gran?s face, following up the outcast?s foot barely touched the ground before his right foot impacted off the other gran?s chest sending him to the floor also, not so gracefully though did the outcast drop both feet on the gran?s face before stomping a few more times for further measure, as the second went to get up he tossed up his knife slightly catching the blades tip and lobbing it at the gran catching him in the centre eye.

Plucking his blade out, careful not to rupture any more arteries outcast moved on past a group of beaten prisoners, then another w

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.