main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Unnatural Woman: Anakin In A Dress! Cross Dressing. Quotations Roulette Challenge.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Yodan, Mar 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yodan

Yodan Jedi Master star 3

Feb 21, 2005
    Title: Unnatural Woman
    Author(s): Yodan
    Timeframe: Between TPM and AotC. Anakin is 17.
    Characters: Anakin, Obi-Wan, Yoda, and an OC
    Genre: Humor, challenge response
    Keywords: cross dressing, pink dress, holos
    Summary: Obi-Wan deals with his Padawan in the aftermath of a mission?
    Notes: This is my response to the Quotations Roulette Challenge. My quote was: ?All right, Mr. DeMille, I?m ready for my close-up.? I?ll admit this challenge response is a little on the odd side, but I?ve been told it?s funny. Mousche did a super wonderful beta job. Twice. Thanks! [:D] Also, a special thanks to JadeSolo and HealerLeona for approving this fic for posting on the boards! [:D]
    Disclaimer: I don?t own Star Wars. I really wish I did.

---

Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi was flushed with embarrassment. The kind of embarrassment that would never go away. The kind that Siri Tachi would never, ever let him forget.

As he walked the halls of the Jedi Temple, he attempted to keep a serene expression on his face, but his efforts were failing as a mixture of a smile and a grimace kept trying to appear on his bearded face.

In front of him was his Padawan, Anakin Skywalker, in a bright pink dress. Not just any pink dress, it was quite possibly the frilliest dress ever. It extended a meter in every direction from his body. It flowed as he walked and it swirled around with every step he took.

It wouldn?t have been so bad if he weren?t prancing around, twirling and curtsying to every Master he met in the hallway.

Obi-Wan originally thought that Anakin was playing some sort of sick joke on him, but ever but ever since the duo's last mission to Kinyen, Anakin had been acting like this nonstop.

The mission was undercover and Anakin was playing the part of Obi-Wan?s daughter in order to infiltrate the female-only areas of the planet. Before the mission, Anakin was vehemently opposed to wearing the dress, but did it grudgingly. And after a few days on the planet, he refused to wear anything else.

A comm call to Master DeMille, the pair?s regular healer, prompted Obi-Wan to get Anakin to the healer?s ward, in case he was suffering the effects of a psychotropic drug or flash brainwashing. There were not many other options, because the 17-year-old apprentice had not left his Master?s side during the mission.

It had been a trial to get Anakin to come with him to the healer?s ward, but they were finally on their way. Nothing would stop them from arriving as soon as possible. Nothing except --

?Greetings, Master Yoda!? Anakin said in a falsetto voice as he curtseyed before the Jedi Master. A calculating gaze came into Yoda?s eyes.

?Know you, do I?? he asked.

?It?s me, you silly master, you! Anika Skywalker! We?ve only known each other eight years!? Anakin then let out a high-pitched giggle and started to skip around in a circle.

Yoda looked toward Obi-Wan and raised an eyebrow, then looked back toward Anakin. ?Forgive me, you must. The same to me, all humans look. Speak to your master alone I must,? he said.

Yoda hobbled over to Obi-Wan. ?Feeling all right your Padawan is, hmm??

?No, Master. We are on our way to the healer?s ward now.?

?For you a more important question I have.?

?Oh, what is it, Master?? Obi-Wan asked.

?Look good on me, would that pink??

Obi-Wan blinked and was about to respond when Yoda started to laugh. Obi-Wan let out a sigh of relief as he realized that he did not have to answer the question.

?I?m glad you didn?t really need my opinion on that, Master.?

?Your opinion, I do not need,? he said, laughing. ?Good in that color, I know I look.?

With that, Master Yoda continued on his way, headed in the direction from which Obi-Wan and Anakin had come.

Obi-Wan looked at the eldest member of the Council, wondering if the insanity that infected his Padawan was spreading. He looked toward his Padawan

2. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Oh, poor Anakin! He's never going to live this one down.

Brilliant response to the challenge!

=D= =D= =D= =D=

3. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Hilarious! As I expected! Bravo! =D= [face_laugh]

4. obi_ew

obi_ew Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    [face_laugh] That was freaking hilarious! What made it even funnier was the image of Hayden prancing around in a pink dress that I was imagining as I read it. Great job! =D=

5. Phoenix_Reborn

Phoenix_Reborn Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2003
    Tru!

Kaylee's dress?

Great job Dan!

6. Jedikma

Jedikma Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Poor Anika! I mean, Anakin! [face_laugh]

7. SoggyBread

SoggyBread Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2005
    too funny that was worth wagging maths. lol
    any way please more perhaps Anikans revenge on the healers or Anikan trying to over come the harrasment of the morning after

8. HanSoloIsSoCute

HanSoloIsSoCute Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 7, 2005
    It wouldn?t have been so bad if he weren?t prancing around, twirling and curtsying to every Master he met in the hallway.

OMG!!! LOL!! Anakin----PRANCING?!?!?!? TOO MUCH!!! [face_laugh]

?It?s me, you silly master, you! Anika Skywalker! We?ve only know each other eight years!? Anakin then let out a high-pitched giggle and started to skip around in a circle.

Oh this is PERFECT!!! Best humorfic I've read in a LOOOONG time! OMG! Mental images of Anakin high-pitched giggling flood my mind!!!!

?Oh, what is it, Master?? Obi-Wan asked.

[face_plain] [face_laugh] :_| [face_laugh]

?Your opinion, I do not need,? he said, laughing. ?Good in that color, I know I look.?

Yes, we know Yoda. ;) Surely you are a genious Yodan, I admire your amazing sense of humor! :D

The walk to the infirmary continued in silence, partly because Obi-Wan had no idea what to say to his Padawan, and also because the beings in the hall stopped at the sight of the Chosen One in a pretty pink dress curtseying as he passed.

Yes, that WOULD be a rather disturbing sight, no? *dies of laughter*

Ignoring him, Obi-Wan stated, ?My Padawan and I just got back from an undercover mission, and I thought he was only joking with me by keeping the dress on. It wasn?t until he went to the cafeteria with that dress on and tried to kiss his friend Tru that I felt the need to call you. Also, he has not answered to anything other then Anika for days.?

OMG!!! He tried to kiss his friend Tru?!?? ROTFLMAO!!!! MENTAL IMAGES!!!!!! And Anika???? A scream!! I haven't laughed this hard in..........ever. [face_plain]

?HOLOS?? Anakin?s panicked yell rang through the room as he fell down onto his Master?s bed and buried his face in the pillow. It was going to be a long year.

The perfect ending, I must say. You are truly gifted, and an amazing writer. PLEASE Pm me if you come out with any new humorfics! :D

Jasmine @};-

9. CherryLightsaber

CherryLightsaber Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2005
    Amazing! Just amazing! This is so funny! Picture of Anakin in a dress... trying to kiss Tru. High-pitched giggles! I love it. Great work!

10. Quotations_Roulette

Quotations_Roulette Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 3, 2006
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

That was by far the funniest think I've read since I've been on TF.N. It was hilarious from top to bottom. Spectacular job, Yodan! =D=

We need a banner w/ Anakin in that dress!

~Bale

11. WyoJedi

WyoJedi Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 7, 2005
    Great job Yodan! This was so hilarious. And I loved the way you fit in the quote... very effective.

I especially liked the Brady Bunch homage... ?Anakin? Anakin? ANAKIN!?
    I could so see Anakin doing that.

Wonderful fic.

Cheers,
    Wyo

12. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 9, 2005
    that was hilarious. great story!

13. Luna_Nightshade

Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2006
    [face_laugh]

*breathe*

[face_laugh]

Ah, yes. Anakin in a pink dress... and Yoda... and the holos! Priceless.

Awesome way to twist around your quote! =D=

14. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    ::Buries head in hands, shaking with laughter.:: Oh, dear Force...

15. dark_jedi_lover

dark_jedi_lover Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 25, 2004
    Oh my goodness, that was hilarious! I laughed so hard I cried.

Great line!

Anakin in a pink dress = [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

16. oqidaun

oqidaun Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2005
    And that's why Anakin really went on the murder spree in the Temple.

Very funny.

=D= [face_laugh] [face_chicken]

Great job with a difficult quote.

17. Kestrel_Kenobi

Kestrel_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 26, 2005
    Fantastic! [face_laugh] ...I loved how you wrote Yoda into this...

Great job...well done! =D=

18. Master_Noi

Master_Noi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 8, 2004
    Poor Anakin - holos last forever and I'm sure Obi-Wan will put a copy back for a speacial occassion.

19. Anakins_Force

Anakins_Force Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2005
    I knew you were going to do it, but I didn't know it would be so funny! That really was a great use of the quote.

How hilarious was Yoda saying that pink was his color! I feel like singing that Aerosmith song, but I'll refrain, lol. And Anakin's embarrassment at the end was so cute, and in character as well.

This was adorable, Dan. Thanks for making me smile.

20. Ani-maniac

Ani-maniac Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

*falls over laughing*

If Sidious had seen Anakin like that, perhaps he would have changd his mind about taking him as an apprentice. He seems somehow less threatening in pink... [face_laugh]

:D :D :D

Ani-maniac

21. DarthMousche

DarthMousche Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 16, 2005
    What?! Can't have you on page 2! :p

And, as you can see from your many fans, you had nothing to worry about. I'll have to keep tossing strange quotes at you to see what little flashes of brilliance and hilarity you come up with.

=D=

22. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    What happens at the temple stays at the temple, right? I mean, what if Padme finds out about this? [face_laugh][face_laugh] Thanks for the laugh, Yodan!

23. JadeSolo

JadeSolo Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2002
    Just as funny the second time around. [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Now, you'd better produce those holos of Anakin. I'll promote you one more level of evil if you do. [face_mischief]

Something tells me Anakin would be as pretty in a dress as he is in Jedi robes. :*

24. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    *DIES*

That... that...

*dies*

[face_laugh]

Great job!!

25. correllian_ale

correllian_ale Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 20, 2005
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

?Sweet Force!? the healer said. ?Why didn?t you come to me sooner? That is not your Padawan?s color at all!?

-He's right, I think Anakin fancies "basic black"!
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.