main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Unoffical group outing to the MOVIES

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by LukeCeremonial22569, Feb 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    Hey everyone its been a while that I have been out to the movies and would like to find out how many of you are interrested in going to the movies this weekend as a group, this would be an unoffical group event gathering. This weekend on Saturday night would be the best for me, I have to early that morning.

First 50 dates is what I would like to go and see anyone else or some other movie?

Please before Thursday night if you want to go so we can plan on where to meet and where to go to see the movie.

2. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    When and where? We have the AMC Veteran's 24 right off of the Veteran's Express.

3. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    well, I have plans all weekend, (housecleaning, laundry, the clean up from being in school the past 6 weeks )and not gettting much done but homework. Plus special company on Sun.

4. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    I'm all for it Ross! Gotta check my schedule, but Sat. sounds fine to me unless something unexpected comes up. I always go see every Sandler movie: They're all hilarious (except for little nicky) so 50-first dates sounds great to me. Either that, or Starskey and Hutch. Lemme know!

-Jace

5. Gov_Jade

Gov_Jade Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 16, 2003
    I'm game...just gotta see what the wife has on her plate for that night.

6. codemaker

codemaker Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 24, 2003
    50 First Dates sounds good to me and I think Saturday is doable.

7. Neszis

Neszis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    I would definitely go, but I'm going to be at FSU film school ;) this weekend. Tell us all how it goes!

~Neszis~

8. LukeCeremonial22569

Sep 23, 2002
    COOl so far we for seeing the movie Saturday night we -

Luke Ceremonial22569
    Annya Latoure
    JediJace007
    Gov Jade
    Codemaker

So far we will be going at Venterns24 AMC off of Ventrens Expressway, now all we need is a time.

COME ON everyone come on out and hang with the rest of us it'll be alot of fun.

9. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    50 First Dates At the Veteran's Expressway AMC 24
    Showtimes: 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 2:30 pm, 4:30 pm, 5:15 pm, 5:45 pm, 7:30 pm, 8:00 pm, 8:30 pm, 10:00 pm, 10:30 pm tickets are $7.00

10. ElScooby

ElScooby Jedi Youngling

Dec 28, 2003
    Jen and I will be going to see Club Dread Friday night at the AMC Woodlands 20. Cmon, they did Super Troopers!

11. LukeCeremonial22569

Sep 23, 2002
    Are those times for sure for Saturday night? I looked on yahoo for times and couldnt get them yet.

12. Neszis

Neszis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    Cmon, they did Super Troopers!

Yeah, and everyone knows THAT was a real gem ;).

Have fun, guys. We need to do this more often.

~Neszis~

13. vswader

vswader Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2002
    thanks for the invite...but my weekend is booked. i hope to partake in something soon, though.

14. LukeCeremonial22569

Sep 23, 2002
    OK movie nite out is looking to be at the AMC24 with First 50 Dates around 7pm unless people cant make it till later, so is everyone OK with the time and local?

15. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    I got them from Movies.com
    7pm is good for me.

16. kuroneko

kuroneko Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2002
    If I actually make it to see Club Dread tomorrow afternoon, I'm all for 50 First Dates on Saturday (Broken Lizard comes first!!!), especially since I missed the meeting last weekend - it'd be cool to see you guys! 7 pm works for me, too.

And PS - Super Troopers IS a gem! :p

Officer Mia

17. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    So we should all be at AMC Veteran's about 6:30 or so so we can get tickets and seats. I live about 9 minutes away so if anyone wants to go from my house let me know. I will also be offline for several hours either today or tomorrow or both for upgrades to my computer. SO if anyone urgently needs to get a hold of me or even not so urgent, my phone number is 813-964-8711. I like to talk so beware.

18. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    Funny insite here... if you write 50 1st dates...it looks like the "501st Dates"....oh the irony...

19. LukeCeremonial22569

Sep 23, 2002
    OK see ya all at the show like 630pm and the show is at 710pm see ya all there, oh dont mind me I have a little cold but I will keep my distance from you guys so you dont get sick. HEHEHEHEHEHE

20. LukeCeremonial22569

Sep 23, 2002
    Hey you all missed a great movie that so funny, had a great time. I woonder what ever happen to Jace, Eric and Mia????? Hmmmm makes you wonder dont it Hmmmm????????

21. kuroneko

kuroneko Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2002
    Well.. I was running pretty late, and by the time I got there I didn't see anybody outside, so I went home =/ Next time, I guess...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.