main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Unofficial South African Fan Club?

Discussion in 'Archive: South Africa' started by starwarstoys, Sep 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starwarstoys

starwarstoys Jedi Youngling

Sep 9, 2004
    Hi All,

Would like to know if anyone using these forums would be interested in forming a local (SouthAfrican) unofficial Star Wars Fan Club? and if one already exists, who do I speak to to get onboard :)

Jaco

2. OnlyOneKenobi

OnlyOneKenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 19, 2002
    Hi and welcome,

I think you'll find the lack of SA interest confounding... apart from you and me there are I think about 5 members.

3. E3SA

E3SA Jedi Youngling

Sep 9, 2004
    So let's do something about it... this is as 'home' as we're going to get for Star Wars... I know quite a few fans who I'm directing to these boards... the www.meetup.com star wars services can enable who of us there are, to meet sometime...

E3SA

4. tim500

tim500 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 16, 2002
    I wouldn't hold your breath for one ...

5. E3SA

E3SA Jedi Youngling

Sep 9, 2004
    Sure, there's little activity here... but if we don't stir stuff up, NOTHING will happen...

E3SA

6. arcticfox

arcticfox Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 25, 2004
    do it! you wont regret it.....get to know more people as fun-loving as us! :)

hello from the OTHER SA - South Australia! :D

just pasing by on an "Around the world in 80 Threads" tour.....this is my 14th post, so got some traveling to do yet...

i've been involved with a Star Wars club in Australia before.....was the 2nd person to sign up! met lots of cool poeple and had lots of fun.....so go for it!

hope it all goes well!

off to the next stop now....bye!

:D

7. ZIG

ZIG Jedi Youngling star 1

May 4, 2004
    I'd be more than happy to join "the sa unnoficial fanclub" or whatever... havent been here in ages because its resembling a ghost town with tumbleweeds blowing down a sandy road etc...

Nice to see some movement! Will return here more often!

Peace!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.