main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA Unofficial STAR WARS day at Disneyland! 6.25.2005

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by crazybirdman, Jan 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FLY_JEDI

FLY_JEDI Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 15, 2004
    Great time! It was great to see so many other FF groups there too!

[image=http://img106.echo.cx/img106/9896/dsc002063eg.jpg]

Margaritas!

2. jess_squared

jess_squared Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 17, 2003
    Alright, I didn't feel like hand-coding everything right now on my website. Heh. So, you get more photobucket. :) Not every picture I took is up. Don't need 15 photos of random fireworks. :p

More of the Fellowship of the Pennant

3. BBQMASTER

BBQMASTER Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2005
    Great group picture!....set as background. I bought Savannah a pair of those Mickey Mouse hands. Now she wants to be Mickey Mouse Jedi for Comic-Con. Think that would work?

4. swguru2004

swguru2004 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2003
    GreyJedi posted on 6/26/05 7:13pm
    Great pictures, padawan! Looks like you guys had lots of fun. [face_grin]

It also looks like Leia forgives Tony for trying to throw her into the pool last week.
    [hr][/blockquote] [face_doh!] That wasn't exactly the best idea on my part... [face_sad]
    But I learned my lesson...

5. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Hey guys. Guess where I'm going tomorrow?

You guessed it. Disneyland. :oops:

So if anyone needs/forgot to buy something, let me know so I can pick it up and get the money (plus interest? [face_thinking] ) from you at the meeting.

6. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Me and Collin:

[image=http://msvideo.disney.go.com/wdi/BuzzReceiver/English/Content/Video/buzzlightyear.k4.2005177000208.eng.jpg]

7. MissPadme

MissPadme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 9, 1998
    Thanks for posting the Fellowship pictures ;).

--MissPadme

8. swguru2004

Nov 17, 2003
    The Look on his face is priceless...[face_laugh]

9. jess_squared

Jan 17, 2003
    That's a cute picture of you and Collin, Linda. Mine and Rachel's is on page 7 of this thread. I look all serious. Hehe.

10. BobaFett-MP

BobaFett-MP Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2001
    The group photo was just posted to the site. It has a special... modification to it :)

11. swguru2004

Nov 17, 2003
    HAHA thats awesome, I just made that my wallpaper...

12. Mystical

Mystical Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 1, 2004
    *Must be blind* I'm not seeing the "modification"

13. swguru2004

Nov 17, 2003
    Look up in the sky....Thats no MOON, ITS A SPACE STATION!!! :eek:

14. skywalker_1982

skywalker_1982 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 25, 2004
    Well I am happy that everyone had fun at disneyland suppose you guys will do it more often it is nice that you lot can get together and do something like this cause over on the uk boards they always post threads to go places and people say yes I will go then in the end no one bothers and it is forgotten.

15. FLY_JEDI

FLY_JEDI Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 15, 2004
    Yes Rachel, I left a bunch of money up there. If you can find it, can you please bring it back for me??? [face_laugh]

16. Mystical

Mystical Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 1, 2004
    Guess I probably should've clicked on the picture.

17. me-gonk

me-gonk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 17, 2003
    That is awsome!!!!
    Now the question is...do I replace my "Troy" wallpaper with this or not (Rachel knows what I've got ;) )

18. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    DO NOT REMOVE THE TROY WALLPAPER. :p

Dude!! I bought some of the gold Mickey ears and the guys actually put Kenobi on the back of it! :D

(And you know what happens when I'm not with a group of people? I actually BUY stuff... I also bought this artpiece of Star Tours from the Art Gallery... Remind me never to go to D-land without a big group again!) :p

19. skywalker_1982

skywalker_1982 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 25, 2004
    So you spend spend spend when a group is not with you??? So what you like when you are alone at home and you are on the internet do you spend spend spend on ebay?

20. jess_squared

Jan 17, 2003
    Haha, Rachel. See, this is why the large group was good for me on Saturday.. I really, really *couldn't* spend any money, no matter how tempting some of the stuff was. My grand purchases for the day were the Rebel and Revenge bands and The Pennant. Hehe.

21. DarthBrian

DarthBrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    I only bought a Raiders of the Lost Ark t-shirt.

22. me-gonk

Jan 17, 2003
    Since we had spent all that money on the passes we went light on the purchases.
    But we did find 3 OT figures we didn't have and had never seen so we got those, an Ewok keychain/backpack clip, Rebel band, a Nightmare B4 Xmas bracelet, Gavin picked out a Nightmare B4 Xmas shotglass that he wanted for a candle holder, both boys got mouse ears with their names on them and yes, I bought myself a cheshire cat hat like I said I would. That doesn't sound that light in retrospect :p But most of it wasn't very expensive stuff...so for us it was.

PS: I forgot..while standing waiting for the tram to the parking lot there was a young couple in front of us(sort of cut in front of us but we ignored that part). They gave Gavin a Mickey Mouse baseball and gave me a small stuffed Mickey Mouse to give to Ewan when he woke up! He said it had been a good day! I was so surprised!

23. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    I was dissapointed that there wasn't really anything for me to buy in the Star Tours gift shop. All the ROTS figures were #1 - 25 which I have had for 2 months now.

24. me-gonk

Jan 17, 2003
    Jon and I made a similar comment. Most of what they had there was stuff you could buy anywhere else....for less. Maybe they were picked clean already, what with all us SW people there and all :p

25. BBQMASTER

BBQMASTER Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2005
    They did not have anything to buy at the Downtown Disney store on Sunday. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.