main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sth Bend, IN Unreal Tournament Lan party?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by MartyMcFly32, Dec 14, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MartyMcFly32

MartyMcFly32 Jedi Youngling

Dec 10, 2001
    You know, looking at the pics on the website I realize I think I have been to that house for a UT lan party a while back. Is that the same one that has the UT cardboard standee? I am 99% sure that it is.

Joe

2. BaseDeltaZero

BaseDeltaZero Jedi Master star 4

Mar 5, 2001
    You are correct. The basement is alot more cluttered now than it was due to the fact that I had to give up my computer room upstairs and move it all down there.

I will be haveing one in the spring I assume. My baby is due in Jan so I don't think it would be a good thing to have a bunch of people over all night.

I remember you.... MartyMcFly lost his head I think is what I kept seeing. :)

The TopNotch UT party will happen again. Stay tuned...

3. MartyMcFly32

Dec 10, 2001
    Heh, I knew it. I remembered looking at all your Star Wars stuff and your home theater system. Although I have to say I didn't lose my head THAT much.. :>

I still have my top notch place mat from that day, I just found it recently and started laughing.

I bailed from UT for awhile and went to Red Faction but I am back playing UT again.

I look forward to another Lan party though, by then I will have a second computer so it will be easier for me to get to them. Now if I only had something smaller than a 21 inch monitor.. :( Wait, I dont mind that too much. :>

Joe

4. BaseDeltaZero

Mar 5, 2001
    I recently found an FTP site with a TON of maps, mods, etc to the tune of 5.9 Gigs.

Talk about alot of maps.

Even though UT is an older game, IMO it is still one of the best FPS out there.

5. MartyMcFly32

Dec 10, 2001
    I have two cd's full of ctf and dm maps so I think I am cool. Some of the mods are fun also. I would like to find some people to play online if you want to or know anyone. Being cable I can host a game easily enough.

Joe

6. BaseDeltaZero

Mar 5, 2001
    Mav was hooked on it, don't know if he still is or not.
    I haven't been playing all that much. Starting to get back into it though. Just found this mod. Never seen it before. Going to download it today. Maybe check it out this weekend.
    http://www.strikeforcecenter.com/

7. Xmaveric

Xmaveric Jedi Master star 5

Nov 25, 2000
    Wow. It sure is a small world :)

We will definatley have to do this again.

8. BaseDeltaZero

Mar 5, 2001
    Yep, I have that new MOD i found I want to mess with. It looks sweet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.