main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Unseen (Post NJO, OC's, Sequel To Enemies Reborn) UPDATE!!! READ ONE READ ALL

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by _-Darth_Greek-_, Mar 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _-Darth_Greek-_

_-Darth_Greek-_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 11, 2003
    Ok, this is the sequel to the renown epic, enjoy.

Disclaimer: George is d'a man

After his assasination of the senator, Barbosa flees Couruscant along with Haylie. The Senate is now faced with the crucial decision on going to war as Thyferra is now politically unstable and is a new Imperial Prospect. Emperor Zeled commands his other apprentice to find Barbosa while Shadow oversees the end of the cloning project that will seal the victory for the Empire and while all this takes place, a new threat emerges from the unknown regions...

Prologue

The dim lights of the throne room dimly lit the figures within exaggerating their shadows. He stood there on one knee with his head bowed, one arm resting on his right knee and his left fist on the ground. His crimson robes covered his body and part of the cold floor which he kneeled on. Next to him lay the mask and helmet of an Imperial Royal Guard.

?Achan Jek, I have trained you well under your enemie?s nose,? the scratchy voice of the emperor commented.

?Yes my master. Though I am curious as to why you have kept me a secret from him.?

?Shadow is a shame to the new order that I am reviving. He is strong but somewhere in his training he has deviated. He now means to destroy me and claim my Empire for his own.?

Achan kept his head. Of course, how could he have not known? He had never met with Shadow but in his posts as a royal guard he had seen Shadow come and go and he had always felt something that wasn?t right in him. He now knew what was next. Eventually he would have to confront him the day he makes his move. Shadow still did not know of his existence which was due to the first thing he learned from the emperor which was masking his power from him. He lifted his head to look at his master. His face was now visible in the dim light revealing a long scar over his left eye. Both of his green eyes now looked up at the emperor.

?I will do my duty. Shadow will never get anywhere near his plans. I will take care of him personally.?

The emperor began to laugh softly but the volume grew. The laugh pierced Achan?s ears due to his surprise at him laughing but did nothing else. He did not fear a mere laugh from the emperor. There were other things to be afraid of but not his laugh. From time to time he could feel Shadow from out side the door shiver at the emperor?s dark cackle. He smirked, his smile distorting his scar. It is because he is weak and doesn?t know true fear he thought. The emperor?s laughing stopped.

?No, I will take care of him myself. I have another duty for you.?

?Anything master.?

The decaying face of the emperor shifted from a smirk to one of deep seriousness. ?A Republic senator was assassinated two days ago.?

?What importance does this ha?? His breathing was suddenly cut off. He lowered his eyes to the floor wondering what was happening. He then realized what it was and then he looked back up to catch the emperor glaring at him.

?Let me finish,? he growled. He let go of his throat from the force.

?Forgive me, my master?

The emperor continued. ?The assassin was an enraged Jedi. This brings us a perfect opportunity. I have meditated greatly on this. His anger is still raw and he is ripe for the taking. I want you to bring him to me. He will be a great asset to us. You will have a light battle cruiser to accompany you.?

The mention of a battle cruiser to aid him was an insult. ?Master, I can handle this much better without one. It is much harder to strike with surprise in an entire warship?

The emperor chuckled. ?Grand Admiral Slavik would have you terminated for that comment. You have still not completed your training while the Jedi has yet to begun the next step in his. You will have to pursue him. That is what the warship is for.?

Achan bowed his head. ?Yes master. I understand. I will leave as soon as the ship is ready.?

?Good, now leave me.?

Achan grabbed his helmet from the durasteel floor and and stood up. He bowed once more to the emperor and then turned around. He placed his helmet on and wa

2. Wes_Janson

Wes_Janson Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 17, 2004
    Good start.

Is it the same Talesa in Xwing-RougeSquadron ?

3. _-Darth_Greek-_

Dec 11, 2003
    Yes, in fact, ull soon see WES is that its the same base that the NR uses now

4. _-Darth_Greek-_

Dec 11, 2003

His speeder bike came to a halt and Hiro Carr hopped off it with the hint that he wanted desperately to destroy it. He hated that abomination and if he wasn?t trying to fool infidels that he was one of them, he would destroy it in a second. The only thing he found acceptable was the planet he was on. It truly had been blessed with the gods. The lush green leaves of the monstrous trees, the soft jungle ground, the chatter of all the creatures that resided in the jungle, and its virginity from the mechanical abomination. He looked up to the tree canopy. The light that managed to make it through the multitude of leaves lit up the face of his ooglith masquer while the humidity made him sweat. He loathed wearing it to conceal his true form which held scars to remember many acts of devotion to Yun-Harla, the trickster. Since he was stuck wearing it for long periods of time, he took the liberty of adding a few disfigurements on the face of his masquer. His favorite was a long scar that ran over his right eye. It was a perfect copy of the real one he had on
    real face. His fingers ran down his side and came in contact with the blaster he had been given. They

retracted as if the blaster bit him. He preferred to use an amphistaff or even a coufee but he had to keep up the image of an infidel. He began to walk around the immediate are of where he stopped. The infidels had called this planet Talasea. The jungles covered the whole planet along with some islands and oceans. There was absolutely nothing here save for a small infidel base that served as an outpost for their republic. Hiro had been charged with infiltrating it and preparing the planet for invasion. He was still a good ways away from the base. The point that he was dropped off from was on the other side of the planet and from a special yorik coral vessel that had been made to deal with transporting blasphemies. As soon as he had been dropped off, the vessel had gone back into dark space. Secrecy and trickery was going to be key in this new war. They would have to strike in the shadows. Even now as he walked, priests of Yun-Harla were back on Zonoma praying and making offerings to her as the other priests did the same with the rest of the gods. Preparations were being made and now that Shunrat had disposed of Sekot, he had claimed full power as supreme overlord. Hiro grinned at this thought. He had never got a chance to set foot on the planet himself; he was born in a crèche on one of the Yuuzhan Vong colony worlds, but Sekot had tried to keep his people under it?s control. Now they were free to do as they will.

His patrol of the immediate area was complete and now he headed back for the abomination. He pushed a bush to the side as he walked through to the speeder bike. Right when he was about to mount his ride, he heard the roar of a repulsor engine and he looked up to catch a glimpse of a small transport ship of a make that he didn?t know about but bore Jedi markings. The ship was heading away from the base. Jedi here? But why? He thought for a few quick seconds and he knew what he had to do. He would have to abandon his duty for now but it was for a greater good. He would contact the warmaster as soon as he had made contact. He quickly mounted his speeder bike and pushed the accelerator to follow them.

Haylie looked out of the cockpit of the stolen ship. Barbosa could?ve done a better job on picking a getaway vehicle. This is a piece of junk. She kept her nose to the viewport as the ship hovered above the dense jungle. Before they had made the jump to Coruscant, they had only enough time to plot a short course to Talasea. The flight so far had been a silent one. Barbosa?s pain grew into hate the longer they were on the ship. While at the pilot?s seat, he had just stared right ahead into the space, saying nothing, doing nothing, and feeling nothing but pain and hate. For most of the trip, she had kept herself closed from Barbosa. The pain was too much to bear. She let out a long breath and decided to open herself up again. She flinched. The

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.