main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Unstable (Obi-Wan/Siri Tachi/AU) Updated! April 22!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Obi-Wan21, Apr 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    Title: Unstable

Author: Obi-Wan21

Timeframe: AU, TPM never happened, it's just a totally new way of doing things. :D

Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Siri Tachi, Qui-Gon Jinn, Krayn, Rashtah, The Jedi Council

Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama

Summary: An attempt to stop Krayn's slave forces to reach Tatooine has gone terribly wrong. Now Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi are dispatched to try and stop him.

Notes: A little thing I've been messing with. I've been wanting to write a fic based around Obi-Wan and Siri. I've tried my hands at one, but didn't like where it was going. So I set up a different storyline and I'm really enjoying it! Hey, if you don't enjoy what you write, why write it? :cool:

Disclaimer: Star Wars and all related characters belong to George Lucas. The story is completely mine, but I don't own the characters.

Prologue:

A large ship vessel exited out of hyperspace, it was dark red and about the size of a standard Assault Ship for the Republic's Army. Though the ship was actually used for slave raids. This ship belong to Krayn; a large blue vicious four-eyed creature, no, monster.

Inside Krayn sit in his command chair with Zora, a mercenary, to his right, and Rashtah, a large Wookiee on his left.

"We'll be landing soon," said the pilot.

"Excellent," Krayn hissed.

"What's on Tatooine?" Zora asked curiously.

"Slaves," Krayn answered. "Many of them. And I will have my pick."

Zora's thoughts drifted off, only half of an hour ago the group had ran into two Jedi. One was Qui-Gon Jinn, the other, his Padawan, Obi-Wan Kenobi. She sighed heavily; Zora didn't wish to have to kill them, but her identity can't become known. And why were the Jedi so up-tight about Tatooine anyway? //At least Obi-Wan hadn't seen me// she said to herself.

The ship had finally landed on Tatooine; now was the time.

"Move!" Krayn ordered.

Rashtah with a few other guards had hurried out, Zora decided to wait behind. The raid had begun and she wasn't interested, she just felt sick.

2. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Chapter 1:

About fifteen minutes into the raid, two Jedi decided to make their presence known; Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan enter the fray of battle. Mos Espa was in an up-roar; the slave quarters were being overrun.

A small boy, at the age of at least thirteen was what had drawn Qui-Gon here. That boy was possibly the most precious child of the Force, but the Jedi didn't allow him to be trained, and so Qui-Gon had became his guardian. Until he could let the Council see otherwise.

"Obi-Wan, be careful!" Qui-Gon warned over the blaster fire.

"I've got everything under control," Obi-Wan replied.

Obi-Wan easily deflected two blaster bolts, aiming them at his threats lower left leg, and right shoulder. The blasts hit on contact and he quickly fell to the ground.

"What's our plan?" Obi-Wan asked.

"Keep them from gathering slaves," Qui-Gon said matter of factly.

Obi-Wan moved forward into battle and continued to twist, spin, and duck from blaster fire. This wasn't exactly what he had planned for today, but it was better than nothing. Ever since Siri had abandoned the Order it wasn't as fun anymore; no competition.

Qui-Gon had moved through the crowds when he spotted the boy, he was being taken by one of the warriors .

"No!" Qui-Gon shouted.

He swiftly jumped over a large slave group and landed safely a few meters from the boy. He gripped his blade tightly and rushed at him. In no time the boys aggressor was headless and dead in seconds.

"Run!" Qui-Gon told him.

The boy nodded in fear and began running through the crowds.

"I don't think so!" Obi-Wan said as he moved up on another slaver.

He turned to begin combat with the young Padawan, but the Jedi was too skilled for a lone slaver and he ended up an arm short. Using the Force, Obi-Wan threw him back against a wall.

Qui-Gon had entered battle with another slaver as well, but this one was better skilled. He hacked down at Jedi, but with the Force as his ally Qui-Gon dodged the attacks. He slashed his green blade up and cut his enemy in half.

Obi-Wan had, again, meant with a slaver, a Zabrak warrior. Obi-Wan easily went by the blaster fire, deflecting it at opposite ends of the area. The Jedi finally was in close range, he quickly rolled under another wave of blasts and jumped up, bringing with him his Lightsaber. The Zabrak was swiftly cut from his thigh down and again across his chest.

The older Jedi was now in combat with a young male. He though had underestimated Qui-Gon's ability and enter battle foolishly. Qui-Gon jumped over a wave of fire from his flame thrower and land, crouched, on the ground. He unleashed another ball of fire, but the Jedi lifted his left hand and the fire split in half. Qui-Gon emerged with even a burn.

The Jedi clenched his left hand this time and caused the flame thrower to close shut. It reacted and blew up on the man's back, he flew forward into Qui-Gon's hand and the Jedi threw him against a wall, knocking him out instantly.

"Having fun?" Obi-Wan asked sarcastically.

"Of course," Qui-Gon grinned.

The two had reunited and were now blocking blaster fire, protecting the remaining slaves. Unknown to them though, the boy that Qui-Gon had been wanting to protect wasn't far off.

"Let's finish this," Qui-Gon told him.

Obi-Wan simply nodded.

The young Padawan moved to battle the large Wookiee Rashtah, he was wielding some sort of sword that could deflect Obi-Wan's Lightsaber. //Interesting// Obi-Wan pressed forward as he continued to battle.

Rashtah was well trained and easily defended himself from the young Jedi. Obi-Wan attempted a hit to his leg, but Rashtah spun his sword and pushed it aside. The Jedi again swung at his arm, but failed as the Wookiee deflected it back.

Qui-Gon had entered battle again, this time with a Rodian creature. He was more stupid than smart though and activated a thermal detonator. It was unknown to Qui-Gon and as he Force pushed him, the detonator went flying.

Obi-Wan was being brought back by Rashtah, and was tiring quickl

3. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Whoa! Saying it ain't so! Ani's dead?! And poor Obi has been captured?! Uh oh... Let's hope Qui keeps his cool!

My fav lines are:

"Having fun?" Obi-Wan asked sarcastically.

"Of course," Qui-Gon grinned.

Good work! Can't wait for an update!

4. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Kynstar: First reply! Yay! Thanx dude! Yeah, Anakin's gone. [face_devil] LMAO. Glad you're enjoying it! Expect another update tomorrow! I'm already far along with this fic, but I don't want to post what all I have today! :D

5. Senator_Leia73

Senator_Leia73 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    Ani is dead, and Obi is taken captive!? :eek:
    I hope Obi will be ok. And poor Qui-gon. Also will Obi-wan see Siri. Could she be the one who has to take care of him? [face_mischief]

6. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Senator_Leia73: Obi-Wan might be fine...for now. [face_devil] As for Siri, hmm, you may be right. ;)

7. Senator_Leia73

Dec 30, 2003
    OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH... the suspense is killing me! [face_laugh]

8. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Coooool! Can't wait for the update then!! :D

9. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Chapter 2:

Obi-Wan was brought in, his hands cuffed behind his back with special Force sensors to keep him at bay. The first person he would have to meet would be Zora. Which wouldn't be fun for either of them.

"Siri!!" Obi-Wan shouted in complete shock and disbelief.

Siri had changed, he figured she would, but this wasn't what he expected. His blue eyes looked over her; Siri had cut her hair short to her shoulders, it was still blonde, but there was brown in it too now. She was still very small, but dressed in hip hugger pants that were navy blue with few tears in them. Her shirt was red and short sleeved, meeting the top of her pants.

She also wore a black belt with a blaster connected to left end and a clip on the right. Cuts also covered her left arm, she had probably been through alot.

//Must be from battle// Obi-Wan thought.

"Shut up!" she shot back. "They don't need to know that."

Siri, or Zora, placed her hand on his mouth motioning with her finger for him to stay quiet.

Her blue eyes glanced over the Jedi that stood before her. Obi-Wan stood at about 6'2" with a thin build, though he did have muscle. He was wearing a black short sleeved tight shirt with white around the collar, the sleeves, and at the bottom of his shirt, which also met the top of his black pants that flared out slightly at the bottom, covering a little of his black and white colored shoes.

Obi-Wan also wore a black belt with small diamond type spikes surrounding it. On the left of his belt, Obi-Wan's signature Lightsaber was clipped. His brown hair was cut short and brushed to the center to form a small mohawk, though hair still covered his entire head, only it was all flat. Both of them were eighteen standard years old.

"This is what you do?" Obi-Wan asked dryly. "Betray us for this?!"

"Krayn wants to see you," she told him, ignoring his question.

Siri was surprised to see him here, but managed not to show it. He had changed alot. It had been two years since they last saw each other, and that wasn't their best meeting. Siri led the way to Krayn's command room. He large hulking figure filled out the chair as he looked over his 'guest'.

"Who are you?" he asked.

The Jedi didn't reply.

"I'll ask again: Who are you?" it was more firm this time.

Again, no reply, he continued to keep his head down.

Krayn jumped from his seat.

"I'm warning you," he growled.

The Jedi just grinned.

Krayn jerked out his blaster and aimed point blank at the Jedi's head.

"Who are you?" he asked, clearly agitated this time.

No answer, just a sly grin.

Krayn began to pull the trigger. "Fine."

Suddenly Zora screamed out: "Wait!"

"What?" Krayn wondered.

"I know who he is," she told him.

"Who?"

"Obi-Wan Kenobi of the Jedi Order," she answered, stepping down beside the Jedi.

"Obi-Wan?" Krayn laughed. "A threat indeed."

"So you have heard of me?" Obi-Wan asked sarcastically.

"I know that you've fouled up many plans," Krayn stated. "You'll fetch a good price."

"Where?' Obi-Wan asked dryly.

"Korriban," Krayn responded. "There are many who will love to have a Jedi, or someone to torture."

Though Obi-Wan didn't show it, fear crept up on him. Korriban was where most Dark Jedi, or others who have left the Order would run to. It was powerful in the Darkside. If he was sold there, a Jedi would be simply beaten and tortured till their death.

//Not my idea of a fun time// he told himself.

"Zora," Krayn called.

"Yes sir?"

"Take him away," Krayn ordered. "To his own room."

Zora nodded.

"And take this," Krayn held out a very thin neck band. "It will keep his Force powers under control."

"What? No wristband?" Obi-Wan asked dryly.

"I hate sarcasm," Krayn warned.

Siri quickly jerked Obi-Wan by the arm and dragged him off. He turned swiftly and walked beside her, his head remaining down.

Qui-Gon stood as he watched the fire burn, it was the least he could do. The boy wanted to b

10. LumiKuningatar

LumiKuningatar Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Oh, I have faith in Obi's ability to forgive people for their mistakes... He's a nice man, isn't he? Nice men forgive. Simple as that. And Siri is just doing her job, so there's nothing to forgive except the fact that she hasn''t told Obi yet. But since she is undercover she can't do that... so nothing to forgive in my opinion.... :D

11. Alixen

Alixen Jedi Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    You killed Ani? im starting to see a patarn with your fics lol *sulks*

I suppose its good, but it would be great with bits of Anakin :(

Nah, it really is good, i just dont like Anakin dying :)

12. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    LumiKuningatar: Yeah, Obi-Wan might forgive her. But as of right now he's pretty mad.

Alixen: I had a feeling if you stopped in you'd notice Anakin's little problem! LMAO. His death just works with what I'm going with. :D Plus it was fun. [face_devil]

Anyway, glad you guys are enjoying it! Another update coming today!

13. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Chapter 3:

For two days Obi-Wan had been put through the most hard work in his life. Not only did he have to obey Krayn's every command, his Force powers were nothing but a joke to these people.

"This is insane," he whispered.

Obi-Wan was having to pull a fairly large crate across the room. The thing was huge. He had managed though to pull it, he may have looked weak, but he surprised his guard, Siri.

"Hurry up!" she yelled.

Obi-Wan gritted his teeth. //She's my friend. I can't kill her// he repeated.

Obi-Wan had to listen to Siri, or Zora's, orders the entire time. And he was still confused by the name change.

//I thought only Sith did that//

Obi-Wan had finally moved the crate into place. He slowly walked back to Siri's side.

"Here," she said quickly.

Siri handed him a bottle of water and towel. Obi-Wan wiped the sweat from him and drank down the water.

"Why am I doing this?" he asked, his voice tired and breathless.

"Someone has to," she answered dryly.

"I thought slaves couldn't have water or towels?" Obi-Wan questioned.

"They can't," Siri replied simply.

"What's the difference with me?"

"I'm watching you," Siri explained. "So you get water."

Obi-Wan sighed. "Uh huh."

"They put slaves through this," Siri began. "just so they can test their strength. If you die, that's it. If you live, then the price is higher."

"Oh," Obi-Wan replied.

"Yeah," Siri nodded. "It's only gonna get worse."

"I didn't know."

"No slave does," Siri responded. "And I don't enjoy seeing people die. It's hard."

Obi-Wan nodded in agreement. "Especially when you can't do anything."

"Exactly."

Siri motioned for him to start walking and the two headed off down a corridor. Obi-Wan had gotten use to everything now. Two days here and there's not much else to do than to learn your daily routine.

For the past forty-eight hours he had done nothing but work. Siri was there most of the time, so he did have someone to talk to. Other times that walking carpet was looming over him. And to Obi-Wan, he smelt like a wet Bantha; which wasn't an enjoyable smell.

"You must have fun ordering people around," Obi-Wan told her.

Siri sighed. He had not given her any rest since he got here. If the working didn't kill him, she would.

"I don't."

"When are we going to get to Korriban?" Obi-Wan asked dryly. "I'd like to get this over with."

"I've staled Krayn," Siri told him. "It won't be for another few days. I'm gonna try and get you out of here."

"Why?" Obi-Wan asked tiredly.

"Because," she stated. "We both know why he chose Korriban. Not just the scenery."

"You like this?" Obi-Wan asked quizzically.

"That's none of your business," she shot back.

Obi-Wan looked at her, he felt sorry for her, but yet, angry. Why was she doing this?

Obi-Wan gritted his teeth and gulped. "I'm sorry," he let out. Something he didn't want to say, and would probably kill himself later because of it. Apologizing to his rival and guard; odd twist.

Siri just glanced at him from the corner of her eye. She smiled slightly and continued her way down.

Qui-Gon had spent forty-eight hours searching for Krayn's ship. Of course it was useless as he didn't even find a single trail to follow. He was returning back to Coruscant now. Qui-Gon knew he wouldn't be able to find his Padawan, and he was hoping Obi-Wan could survive whatever he was being put through.

Qui-Gon's Jedi Starfighter finally left hyperspace and entered Coruscant's atmosphere. He flew towards the Jedi Temple which was now opening the hangar bay. His ship landed and Qui-Gon strode off towards a turbo-lift. He would take it up to the Council Chamber and see what they would say of this.

Upon arrival Qui-Gon explained from beginning to end what he had went through in the past two days. The Council wasn't looking very happy.

"Anakin's dead?" Mace repeated.

"Yes Master," Qui-Gon nodded.

"And Obi-Wan, captured he was?" Yoda asked.

14. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    W00t! There is another Chosen One? Ummm ponder who it might be? ;)

Great work! Can't wait for the next update! Loving your portrayal of Siri! :D

15. Senator_Leia73

Dec 30, 2003
    I say the choosen one should be Obi!!! :D
    This must be very hard for Siri. I hope that she is able to tell Obi about her mission. And what will the jedi council do? Post soon! ;)

16. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Kynstar: Yep, another Chosen One, who could it be?? :D Glad you're enjoying Siri! I'm taking her personality from her appearance in Jedi Quest, since that's the only thing I've read officialy of her. And then I've read over a few fics with her to get a good grasp on how she is. Hope I'm doing good.

Senator_Leia73: Is it Obi-Wan though? Could there be another Skywalker?! So many questions. And the Jedi Council, well, you never really know with Sifo-Dyas... :D

Glad you guys are still liking it! Thanx for reading! Like before, new update tomorrow! :cool:

17. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    The Jedi Quests did good I thought on Siri, shoot I enjoyed the fiesty wench as a girl in the Jedi Apprentice books! hehehe

As for who being the Chosen One... Qui-Gon! *snrk* hehehe sorry couldn't resist that one!!! Ummm wonder if anybody did a fic on that? Would be funny... He is strong with the Living Force... ;) maybe even stronger than he even knows! Well I had to draw straws there! I could wish ya know! ;) But then again I guess he can't be since he's an oldie now. *snrk* Funny if it ended up being Dooku!! hehehehehehehe! ;)

You're doing great with Siri! :D

18. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Kynstar: Thanx! Qui-Gon the Chosen One?! LOL. Doubtful, he's pretty old. I doubt he'd have time to bring things back into balance. And who knows how much longer he'll live... [face_devil] Dooku! [face_laugh] Now that's hilarious. He's waaaay past Chosen One. LMAO. I'd rather see Yoda the Chosen One, but that doesn't mean it'll happen. But you never know...

19. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Yoda as the Chosen One? OMG!!! Now that would juz freak folks out!!!! *Snrk!!!*

20. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Wait a minute... you said And who knows how much longer he'll live. Noooo! Don't kill our handsome and sensitive Master!! Well if ya gotta... I'll understand, but *sniff* wish ya wouldn't!!! ;) hehehehe

21. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Kynstar: LMAO!! Qui-Gon's already lost Anakin, he may lose Obi-Wan, you never know what might happen to him. Unless he dies from a certain point of view..... ;) When that good man is gone, you are dead. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

22. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Chapter 4:

Krayn had called for Zora, she had quickly rushed from her room and headed to his command deck. She bowed slightly as she moved forward.

"What is it?"

"You're being removed," Krayn said.

"I'm sorry?" Zora asked.

"From protecting Kenobi," he answered. "Rashtah is being put in full duty of him."

"Why?" Zora questioned.

"Kenobi will see the price of being a Jedi onboard my ship," Krayn replied darkly.

"Let me," Zora stated quickly.

"Excuse me?"

"Let me have full guard on Kenobi," she repeated. "I'll make his life a living hell."

Krayn laughed. "You think you can?"

"Much better than that flea bag," she answered dryly.

"So be it."

Siri turned and quickly headed back to Obi-Wan's room.

Count Dooku slowly approached his Master, Darth Sidious. The room was lit slightly by the fading sun; it created a dark orange color to flow through the small area, it was an evil atmosphere. Dooku could feel the very presence of the Darkside drifting around.

"You called for me, my Lord?" Dooku asked, bowing to his knee.

"Rise my friend," he told him.

Dooku slowly got to his feet, his brown cape following him.

"What is it?"

"The boy," Sidious began. "I have uncovered that our feared Chosen One may be dead."

"How is that possible?" Dooku questioned.

"An attack on Tatooine," Sidious answered.

"But the Prophecy," Dooku reminded.

"I know," Sidious sneered. "There may still be another."

"But who?" Dooku wondered.

"I am not sure," Sidious admitted. "But I will discover what it is the Jedi have planned."

Obi-Wan's door buzzed opened, he looked to see Siri at the door.

"What is it now?" Obi-Wan wondered.

"You're coming with me," she declared.

Obi-Wan's eyes widen. "Um, okay."

Obi-Wan grabbed his belt that was on the desk and followed her out. He had nothing else that belonged to him in that room. Siri said very little as she strode quickly through the halls. They finally reached a door and Siri entered a code. It flew open and she motioned for Obi-Wan to go in.

The room was unlike anything else in the ship; beautiful and amazing. The walls were a dark red while the floors a deep green. She had a bed in the center of the room, with two desks, a holovision, and three dressers.

A couch was also set to the left of the bed; it was a navy blue color. And then a bathroom was off to the right. The room was dimly lit, though it figured to Obi-Wan now. But he could see clearly.

"Um," Obi-Wan repeated. "What's going on?"

"I've taken full guard of you," she answered simply.

"Why?"

"Me or the Wookiee; your choice," she told him.

"I see your point," Obi-Wan nodded.

"Your clothes are almost done," she pointed to a drying machine. "You can take a shower if you want."

"Okay," Obi-Wan nodded dumbly.

"I'd rather you did take a shower," Siri stated. "Honestly, you smell worse than that walking carpet ever could. And this is my only room."

Obi-Wan laughed. "I'll get a shower."

"Good."

Obi-Wan moved to the bathroom and started up the water, he quickly washed and rinsed himself off. In no time he was and drying himself from the water

"Your clothes are at the door," she shouted to him.

Obi-Wan reached out and picked up his shirt and pants. He quickly pulled his boxers up, followed by his pants. He then placed his shirt on over his head and fixed his belt around his waist. Finally Obi-Wan tied his shoes back on and fixed his hair once again in a mohawk fashion.

He walked out and looked to Siri.

"Done."

"Good," she said relieved. "You smell better too."

Obi-Wan moved to her bed and sat down, he watched as Siri moved around messing with things.

"You okay?" he asked her.

"Fine," she answered.

"So, this is where you've been for the past two years?" Obi-Wan wondered.

"Yep," Siri responded. "Two years."

"And the name Zora?"

"Had to come up with something," Siri stated.

"For

23. Senator_Leia73

Dec 30, 2003
    EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW! GO OBI!! Got a good night "kiss" from Siri. ;)
    More soon! :D

24. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    *Snrk* Kiss on the cheek? What was she thinkin' of? hehehehehe!!! Great post! :D Can't wait for the next one!

25. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Chapter 5:

Qui-Gon, Mace, and Yoda all sit in a meditation trance. The three were tense and were calming themselves before starting a new conversation. The blinds were closed slightly, so that the beam of the sun only could cast a small ray of light into the room. The three chairs were flat and oval, with a marron colored pillow on them for the Jedi to be seated on.

Qui-Gon opened his eyes and was the first to speak: "What should we do?"

"Know that, I do not," Yoda replied, his eyes slowly lifting as well.

"They're already in enough danger as it is," Mace added.

"I shouldn't have rushed in like I did," Qui-Gon admitted.

"Look to the past, you cannot," Yoda told him. "Happens for a reason, everything does. Decision made, you did. Re-do it, you can't."

"Yoda's right," Mace nodded. "There is a bigger picture."

"And we're only a piece of the puzzle," Qui-Gon stated. "I know."

"Anakin's death may have been fate," Mace suggested.

"But why?" Qui-Gon asked.

"That we don't know yet, but soon, maybe we will," Mace replied.

"Though, out there, The Chosen One is," Yoda said.

"Who could it be?" Qui-Gon wondered.

"That is a discovery waiting to be unveiled," Mace responded.

Obi-Wan awoke to a slight shove to his shoulder. His eyes eased open to see Siri standing over him.

"You awake?" she asked.

"Now I am," Obi-Wan yawned.

The young Jedi sat up on the couch and stretched out.

"What time is it?" Obi-Wan wanted to know.

"Five," she answered.

"In the morning?!"

"Yeah," she nodded.

"Can I go back to bed?" Obi-Wan asked.

"No," she told him. "Get up."

Obi-Wan slowly got to his feet and rubbed his eyes. He finally slept well last night, but that didn't mean he wanted up so early.

"Why'd you wake me?"

"You're in my room now," she reminded. "You're up, when I'm up."

"Fun," he said sarcastically.

"Would you rather sleep with a Wookiee?"

"Nope," Obi-Wan replied.

"Okay then."

Obi-Wan walked to the small table that was set up, he lowered himself down in the chair and placed both elbows on the table. He opened his hands and layed his chin on them. Siri followed him and sit down in the other chair.

"So what do you think?" she asked, her eyes shined with curiosity.

"Of the room?"

"Yeah," Siri nodded.

"Looks good," he complimented.

"Thanks," she replied happily.

"Jedi aren't allowed to have much," Obi-Wan noted.

"I know," Siri nodded.

"We can't own things or anything."

"Or love," Siri added.

Obi-Wan was a bit shocked by Siri's reply. When did she become interested in love?

"Not that I care," she added quickly, as if reading through him.

"Yeah," Obi-Wan nodded slightly.

"Want something to drink?" she asked.

"Sure," Obi-Wan stated.

"I've got some blue milk," she suggested.

"That'll be fine."

Siri jumped up and prepared two glasses of blue milk, she slid him a glass and held her own. Obi-Wan raised the glass to his lips and drank it slowly. He placed it back down on the table and glanced at Siri.

"So what's up for today?"

"Work," she replied.

"Do I have to?"

"Don't start," Siri warned.

Obi-Wan sighed. "Fine."

"If you're ready, we can go," Siri told him.

"Give me a few minutes."

Obi-Wan rose up and headed to the bathroom, after a few minutes he returned out with Siri ready as well.

"Let's go." Siri called.

The two quickly left her room and moved towards the command deck.

Dooku strode through a Trade Federation vessel, to his right stood Nute Gunray, while at his left was a Mandalorian Bounty Hunter.

"I assure you it's completely legal," Dooku stated.

"I hope so," Nute replied. "I don't want in on the wrong deal."

"The Republic is failing, we all know it," Dooku told him.

"If that's what you say," Nute admitted.

"Soon your fears will be nothing," Dooku assured him. "A New Order will rise above the ranks."

"You mean our Rebellion?" N

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.