main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Unstable (Obi-Wan/Siri Tachi/AU) Updated! April 22!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Obi-Wan21, Apr 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Ayi! Poor Obi! Sweet to defend the helpless and the weak.

Ummm sooooo is Dooku like gonna be the 'Vader' since there ain't possibility of one now? Ummm and he gets to live longer since Anakin is dead! Yippee! *Chants* More Dooku! More Dooku! hehehe sorry couldn't resist!

2. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    Kynstar: LOL. [face_laugh] That may not mean more Dooku, but I won't expand on that any more. :D And no, Dooku won't be like Vader. Remember TPM never took place. So where is Maul? ;)

3. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    True... oh evil thought... Dooku takes out Palpatine! Wellllll I could dream ya know! ;) hehehe

Ummm gotta admit for a man in his supposedly 80s.. not bad lookin'! Love the guy's charisma!!!

Ummm let's see hoties in the upcoming episode... Obi, Anakin (for once... must be the hair), Dooku (of course! *snrk*), and Bail. Yep yep, there be my *THUD* for the next episode.

4. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Alrighty then. LMAO. Liking a guy in his 80's! [face_laugh] That's pretty up there!

5. LumiKuningatar

LumiKuningatar Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 10, 2003
    This keeps just getting better and better.. looking forward to more... :D

6. little_Skywalker

little_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 21, 2002
    good story! looking foreward to more. :D

7. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Glad you guys are enjoying it! Here's a new chapter!!! :D

Chapter 6:

The Chancellor's room was full; Senator's and Viceroy's from a few selected planets had decided to introduce themselves to the Chancellor. Bail Organa stood in a full bark blue robe, his hair was black and brushed nicely. He was the Viceroy of Alderaan. Bail was great friends with the young Kenobi and was slightly worried when he heard the news of his friend.

Obi-Wan had protected Bail on a few occasions, and they formed a small friendship. Though Obi-Wan didn't put much trust in politicians, he felt Bail would serve a great purpose. Organa was twenty-eight standard years old. And, like Obi-Wan, didn't share much trust for others.

"Chancellor Palpatine," Bail began. "I don't think you understand."

Palpatine tapped his slender fingers together as he glanced at Bail. Cos Palpatine was elected Chancellor seven years ago, he had promised to end any threats to the Republic, but it seemed more terror was being caused now that he was in office. Palpatine had white balding hair and was fair skinned. He looked to be in his late sixty's. The Chancellor sat behind a large desk, it was filled with papers, a hologram machine, and a few other small things.

"I fully agree with you," Palpatine said calmly.

"And the threat of Dooku?" Padme asked.

Padme Amidala was the Senator and former Queen of Naboo. A beautiful planet which was also home to Palpatine. He had managed to 'persuade' Padme to call for a vote of no confidence in the former Chancellor's position. It worked well, and in no time Palpatine was brought into office. Padme was quite beautiful, she had brown hair that was down, her brown eyes gave off a deep powerful gaze, she was strong willed and powerful. Palpatine knew it all, but he was able to let her see his point of view.

No one knew why, but it seemed like Palpatine was pulling more strings than obvious. He was a kind old man, but yet there was a darkness. Yoda had even spoke of it.

"Dooku isn't a threat," Palpatine assured. "He is a mere Jedi."

"But we Jedi are strong," Sifo-Dyas put in.

Sifo-Dyas was the Jedi Master of the Council, he was also the only politician of the order. So that had placed him as a leading member. Any decision by the Jedi had to go through him first. Sifo was very mysterious, he always robe a very dark brown robe. His hood shadowing his face. Though Sifo was tall, standing at 6'4". He was an intimidating figure.

"What do you suggest, Master Jedi?" Palpatine asked curiously.

"Try and speak with Dooku," Sifo replied.

"Reason with him," Padme noted.

"Yes," Sifo nodded.

"It wouldn't hurt," Bail stated.

"What if Dooku plans war?" Palpatine questioned.

"He is a Jedi," Sifo reminded. "Not a murderer. He may want to get his point across, but he would never lower to war."

"Who should we send?" Palpatine wanted to know.

"I'll speak with the Council," Sifo responded. "We'll send a Jedi."

"As you wish," Palpatine said.

Obi-Wan moaned and raised up into a sitting position on the bed, he lifted his right hand and placed his thumb and index finger on his temples. He started rubbing his head slowly, he felt like he had just had a terrible hangover. Though he knew what had really happened. Siri suddenly approached the side of the bed.

"How long have I been out?" Obi-Wan wanted to know.

"A month," she told him, sitting down in a chair next to her bed.

"What?!" Obi-Wan shouted.

"I'm kidding," she told him with a chuckle. "Only half of an hour."

Obi-Wan let out a sigh of relief. "Good."

"You're insane!" she stated.

"I know," he answered dryly.

"What were you doing?" Siri asked, clearly agitated.

"Saving the girl."

"You don't make sense," Siri said.

"How is the girl?" Obi-Wan questioned.

"She's fine," Siri responded. "Thanks to you."

"At least I saved her."

"You could have been killed," she warned.

8. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Yippee! The band is off! Feel the Force flow thru you young Padawan! *snrk* Great update! Ummm wonder who's Palpy is gonna send to talk with Dooku...

Can't wait for the next one!!

9. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Kynstar: This is the surprise isn't it? :D Yep, the band is off, so Obi-Wan has the Force to use again. Only problem now is will he be able to survive long enough??

10. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Uh oh! Is this a sign saying there's gonna be major angst for our Obi? Uh oh!! Beware Obi-Wan! ;)

11. Senator_Leia73

Senator_Leia73 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    Finally she told him. And the band is off. Woo Woo! :D

12. LumiKuningatar

LumiKuningatar Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 10, 2003
    The band is off and he knows, everything is out in the open.. nice... *rubs hands together* Now, let the fun begin...

13. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Kynstar: Yeah, Obi-Wan beware! LOL. It's about to get alot worse!

Senator_Leia73: Everything's out, or is it? And with the band off they need a plan fast. :D

LumiKuningatar: Don't worry, it's gonna be fun and painfull! [face_devil]

Glad you guys are enjoying it! No chapter today, but you will get one tomorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.