main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Until Death Do Us Part (J/J viggie)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jaina_Fel_06, Mar 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina_Fel_06

Jaina_Fel_06 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2002
    This is a J/J viggie that takes place at the end of Dark Journey, incorporating several pages of Elaine Cunningham's work with my own.

Disclaimer: I worship George Lucas, and would not steal his thunder for anything... well, maybe for my very own Jag Fel, but that's not the point! The point is, all this stuff belongs to him, not to me. I am not making any money off this, etc. ;)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Jag sat in his cell, wondering how in the universe he could escape and warn the Queen Mother in time. Admit it, Fel, he said to himself. You want to warn her for more than purely altruistic reasons.

I don?t know what you?re talking about, he said to the annoying voice.

Yes, you do. You want to keep Teneniel Djo from dying so that Jaina will have to chance to marry Isolder.

Great! I?m arguing with myself now! Jag thought.

You know I?m right.

Fine! Jag shouted mentally. Is it such a crime to want to have Jaina for myself?

Even when she so obviously doesn?t want you?

Jag?s head dropped onto his hands. Ever since the state dinner she just seemed to shut down around me. Every time I tried to say something nice, she twisted it and turned it into an insult. She?s so infuriating! Why do I keep going back to her? She?s insulted me every time I?ve done so. Why can?t I just stay away from her?!

Because you love her.

Jag abruptly sat back up. ?No I don?t!? he shouted aloud. ?I don?t love Jaina Solo! She?s the most infuriating?? He broke off. ?Beautiful, fascinating, intoxicating woman I have ever been around,? he finished softly.

And you love her.

?And I love her.? He cradled his head in his hands once more. Even though she?s going to become Queen Mother of Hapes soon. This is just great. Of all people, why?d I have to fall in love with Jaina Solo? What will my parents say? What would she say, if she knew?

This is ridiculous. Since when have you ever based your actions on what other people would think?

So I?m just supposed to what, waltz in and kiss her? Jag thought sarcastically.

That would be one option.

And how would Isolder react if I were to kiss his girlfriend? How would she react? I?ll be lucky if she just blasts me with lightning! It?s hopeless. Jaina Solo could never love me.

Just then, Jag heard a rattle at the door of his cell. Looking up, he gaped in disbelief. What on earth are Jaina and Durron doing here?

In Jag?s eyes, Jaina seemed to glow with an ethereal beauty. It?s probably because she?s going to get to be Queen Mother soon, he thought bitterly, reassuming his disinterested façade in an attempt to hide his pain.

Just as Jaina got the door open, the sound of footsteps echoed through the halls. Kyp and Jaina glanced at each other, then looked to the ceiling. A tangle of pipes crossed it, some five meters overhead. They both leapt, catching hold and waiting.

Jag had the presence of mind to push the door shut. One of the locks clicked, and he settled down.

His guards took several moments to figure out the locks. When they entered, grumbling, the two Jedi dropped from their perch.

Jaina stepped over a downed guard and into the corridor. ?How did you get yourself down here?? she demanded.

Jag sent her a quick sideways glance. Why does she care so much? Probably because I didn?t ask her permission to get captured first! ?After the battle, Shawnkyr took me aside and warned me that in implying that I?d honor you as a commander, I was putting my pilots in the service of Hapes? future queen. That I was taking sides in the coming coup.?

Jaina looked dismayed. ?Your Chiss friend must have overheard some of Ta?a Chume?s people talking about it.?

?That?s right. Congratulations, Lieutenant. Or would ?Your Majesty? be more appropriate?? Jag asked sarcastically, trying to shield his bitter disappointment at what he took to be confirmation of the rumors.

?These days she pr

2. Eowyn_Jade

Eowyn_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2003
    loved it :D as always ^_^ Gottan read a J/J!

EJ

3. tendra_217

tendra_217 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 2002
    That was great.

4. Saber-of-Light

Saber-of-Light Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    **pokes head in and winks**

**lets plot bunny loose**

**adorableness in bunny form nuzzles JF06**

;)

5. JainaJediQueen

JainaJediQueen Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2002
    I like it!

~*~The Queen~*~

6. Jaina_Fel_06

Dec 17, 2002
    EJ: Gotta gotta! Thanks! :)

tendra: Glad you liked! :D

Saber: *cuddles bunny* [face_love] [face_love]

JJQ: Thanks a bunch! :)

7. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    I read this before, but it's still cute and funny how Jag fights himself about his feelings for Jaina, and I'll head over and read the sequel.

~aeryn

8. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    I read your sequel, and I love it. So now, I can ask this. Can I post this viggie and your sequel on my Jag/Jaina fansite, "As You Wish Goddess...An Unofficial Fanfic Archive'?

~aeryn

9. Jaina_Fel_06

Dec 17, 2002
    Aeryn: Thanks so much! I'm glad you liked! :) And sure, go right ahead... Just make sure I get credit ;).

10. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    The only way I can archive is by author. I just finished formatting this story and its sequel.

As You Wish Goddess... You already had one fic archived on the site, so I put your other two stories under that one.

~aeryn

11. Jaina_Fel_06

Dec 17, 2002
    Thanks for the link, Aeryn! :D I really like your website... J/J is always good... ;)

12. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    I really loved it!!! That was much better than the one in DJ. I really liked how you made it seem like he put that face on because he wanted to mask his pain from Jaina "marrying" Isolder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.