main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Untitled Fanfic (concrit wanted!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by viru30, Jul 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. viru30

viru30 Jedi Youngling

Jul 24, 2009
    This is my first SW fanfic, and actually my first fanfic as a whole so concrit is well appreciated. Also it is not finished I will update it and such soon.

It is a time of peace and prosperity for the galaxy. With the death of the fallen Jedi Jacen Solo, better known as Darth Caedus, the galaxy rejoices in celebration from the victory from the Republic. A young smuggler by the name of Colt Dryyken is one of the many average citizens of this new peaceful republic, doing his job and making a living for himself. However, Colt undergoes a smuggling job that could change the fate of the rest of his life.

"Listen, if I wanted to smuggle your weapons for you I would have gladly taken up your offer the first time you had requested." Colt denounced in a rather cocky way. He stood up, giving the Ithorian a sign that he wasn't interested in his offer. At about 1.5 meters tall, with a rather well built physique for his height limitations, Colt wasn't the most intimidating man in all of Corellia, but he was about as keen or sly as a used droid salesman. "Come on! 5,000 Ithorian credits, what do you say?" . The stubborn bounty hunter continued arguing with Colt in Ithorese. Colt was fluent in around fifty Core World languages, twenty Outer Rim languages, and only about five Mid Rim languages, Ithorese being the most prominent. "Your money has gone out of function for about twenty years now! Why would I have any use for it?" Colt felt as though he was wasting his time trying to find a job on his homeworld, he recognized the shady faces of the dimmed bar setting all too well. "Money is money, my good man! You will take my offer if you know what is good for you." The bounty hunter stood up as well, giving a threatening look as he began to slowly reach for his blaster. "Well I have a friend here who would have to disagree with you on that." Kajh, the male Talz was Colt's sidekick, not to mention a very menacing fellow. Born on the planet of Azloc III, he had been abandoned by his parents to the newly colonized planet Orto Plutonia, never to be seen again. Kajh managed to escape his homeworld when a group of Imperials had began patrolling his snowy homeworld sometime during the era of the Rebellion. With an Imperial TIE Interceptor left unguarded, Kajh instinctively took the Imperial starfighter and fled, in search of his parents. The Talz had no concept of ownership, and "borrowed" objects as if it was their own, so Kajh had no trouble with stealing things, it was a piece of cake for him. The white tower of fur sitting on the barstool turned his head around, away from the bartender, set down his drink, and looked at the Ithorian. He began approaching the table in which he and Colt were arguing at. The Ithorian stared in awe, as if he had been frozen for countless hours. "You know what, I'll just get someone else to do the job, but it was nice doing business with you". Colt gave a smug grin towards the Ithorian as he walked away, and then looked to his side to see Kajh, who seemed to be relaxed, as if threatening scum was what he was trained to do. Colt could argue and manipulate his way out of almost anything, but his dirty blonde unkempt hair, and his light blue eyes were anything but frightening. If there was any scaring that needed to be done, he would leave it to Kajh, only if the situation called for drastic measures however, Colt was smarter than the average smuggler and his looks showed it. "Come on buddy, let's get out of this scum-hole.". Kajh nodded in approval. The two began walking out of the bar and headed towards the spaceport which was where their ship was stationed.

2. KotORBF2Female_Revan

KotORBF2Female_Revan Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 21, 2009
    This forum is for fanfiction that isn't Star Wars. Based on the mention of Jacen Solo/Darth Caedus, this fic would be better off posted in Beyond The Saga.

3. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Correct - Non-Star Wars FanFic is for non-star wars stories only. I'm moving your story to the correct bard (Fan Fiction Beyond the Saga, as linked above).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.