main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga (untitled) fanfiction, (Bounty hunter sort story set in 2 BBY)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by IG_2000, Dec 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    First real fanfic, I don't have a name for this bounty hunter, maybe someone here could suggest me a name. :) I actually only thought this up over the past day or so, I'm going to post the second half in another thread, and will expand the entire thing at a later point with names, a title and such.

"Two million credits," said the officer to the bounty hunter. "If you bring him back alive."

"Hefty price... why do you want him that badly?"

"Are you aware of the... rebel situation we have on our hands right now?"

"I might've heard something 'bout that."

"Three senators have resigned from their positions and declared war on the Emperor. Following this act, several planets announced their intended separation from us and lent up arms to this resistance movement. We've lost Duros, Sullust, the Corellian system, Chandrila, and Alderaan."

"Sounds like you're in a deep pile of bantha fodder."

"We're trying to keep the situation under control... one of their leaders was already killed by the emperor himself, some crazed man who thought he was a Jedi showed up at the Death Star and tried to assassinate both Vader and the Emperor. Ended up getting himself blown up. Anyway, thats where your mission comes in. A man identified as a contact of Garm Bel Iblis, a rebel senator, was spotted in Mos Eisley. Apparently he's trying to recruit men to their cause. Bring him back alive, two million. Kill him, half."

"Done."

The Imperial officer gave further details on the man. Officially to the hunter, the plan was for him to pose as a Mos Eisley citizen signing up to be in the man's resistance movement, gaining any information he can, being the man wouldn't probably crack under torture and betray Garm. When the time was right, he would subdue the man and return him to the local Imperial outpost. Sounded easy enough to him.

As the bounty hunter left the outpost on his swoop, another officer stepped in.

"Aren't you aware this man is wanted for hijacking one of our cargo shuttles and selling its cargo?" the puzzled Imperial asked.

"Yes, you'll see."

The streets of Mos Eisley were filled with life, it was the top of the day and the marketplace was booming. Fruit, ship parts, and narcotic stands littered the plaza. It was a rather hot day, even for Tatooine under its two suns.

The Chalmun's Cantina was one of the top places to take refuge from the sun's burning rays, sitting in an air conditioned room and sipping an ice cold drink. It was here that the target was conversing with a
    Shistavanen wolf-man and a Florn Lamproid, asking for their help with the fledging resistance movement.

Following this conversation, he got up to get another drink. Someone tapped on his shoulder. As he turned around, his was greeted by a man about his size. The left side of his face was visibly burned and kind of drooping.

"Gooday' sir," the man said in heavy Coruscanti accent. "Drink's on me."

The target was silent for a few moments.

"....thank you," the man sputtered. "Why this act of kindness?"

"Well," the person said, "I was kind of hoping to possibly sign up for your club."

The man was surprised. The wannabe rebel pulled him closer and whispered.

"But not in here. Too crowded, I don't trust any of these people. You never know who could be listening to us."

"Fine come out to the alley around back. Don't try pulling anything, I'm armed."

"So," the recruiter started. "What makes you want to join the Alliance?"

The man's expression turned a bit grim. "My family was killed last month by an explosion that was meant to kill a certain senator."

The recruiter was visibly shocked. "Garm Bel Iblis on Acheron?"

"Yes."

"His family was also killed."

He turned more discreet.

"I report directly to Garm Bel Iblis every night of my progress."

"Oh do you now?"

"Garm needs crew for our fleet. This is why I'm here."

"Consider me in."

"I can't actually make you part of our alliance, its up to Garm to do that, you'd have to come with me and arrange a meeting with him."

"Agghhh... is it on Tatooine?"

2. mujapple-juicey

mujapple-juicey Jedi Master star 4

Jul 21, 2008
    Whadaya know! It's actually quite nice. However, I suggest you use something like ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ other than vast space for separating different parts of the story. I like this plot and therefore I am intrigued. I'll stick around.

tapping fish

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.