main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Untitled short piece starring Garm Bel Iblis and a new bounty hunter named Nat Vergo

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by IG_2000, Nov 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    I still need to expand and flesh out some parts of the story, escpecially towards the end.

I

"Two million credits," said the Imperial commander to the bounty hunter. "If you bring him back alive."
    "Hefty price... why do you want him that badly?"
    "Are you aware of the... rebel situation we have on our hands right now?"
    "I might've heard something 'bout that."
    "Three senators have resigned from their positions and declared war on the Emperor. Following this act, several planets announced their intended separation from us and lent up arms to this resistance movement. We've lost Duros, Sullust, the entire Corellian five worlds, Chandrila, and Alderaan."
    "Sounds like you're in a deep pile of bantha fodder."
    "We're trying to keep the situation under control... one of their leaders was already killed by the emperor himself, some crazed man who thinks he is a Jedi shows up at our under construction space station and tries to assassinate both Vader and the Emperor. Ends up getting himself blown up. Anyway, that?s where your mission comes in. A man identified as a contact of Garm Bel Iblis, a rebel senator, was spotted in Mos Eisley. Apparently he's trying to recruit men to their cause. You know what to do."
    "Done."
    The Imperial officer gave further details on the man. The plan was for him to pose as a Mos Eisley citizen signing up to be in the man's resistance movement, gaining any information he can, being the man wouldn't probably crack under torture and betray Garm. When the time was right, he would subdue the man and return him to the local Imperial outpost. Sounded easy enough to him.
    The bounty hunter made his way to the exit. As he left, another Imperial officer stepped in, puzzled.
    "Aren't you aware this man is wanted for the murder of two of our own officers and the theft of a cargo shuttle?" the puzzled Imperial asked.
    "Yes. As a matter of fact I do."
    "Why the hell are we relying on this man?"
    "He'll get the job done."
    "Maybe he will, but are we really going to stoop down to this level?"
    "Just follow my orders and everything will unfold."

II

The streets of Mos Eisley were filled with life, it was the top of the day and the marketplace was booming. Fruit, ship parts, and narcotic stands littered the plaza. It was a rather hot day, even for Tatooine under its two suns.
    The Chalmun's Cantina was one of the top places to take refuge from the sun's burning rays, to anyone on Tatooine always took joy to an air conditioned room and sipping an ice cold drink. As much as the Cantina was known for relaxation, it was known as a hangout for some of the galaxy?s most dangerous scum and villainy, rebels for Rege Filsami, it was the perfect place to find someone who would commit themselves to his master's cause. He had just finished talking to a Shivasten wolfman and a Florn Lamproid. They were interested, but told him they'd contact him at a later date.
    Whatever, he thought. Today was going slow, at least yesterday he was able to get one man willing to join him. He was to bring any recruits to the third moon of Aaeton the next day, in all he had about 5. He would need a couple of more. Luckily for Filsami, he noticed a man with a mangled eye and his Aqualish companion talking to another man about how they were wanted in 12 different systems by the Empire. If the Empire disliked them that much, they had to of been a threat to them. He approached them.
    "So... I hear the Emperor doesn't fancy you too much?"
    The walrus man mumbled something and the human looked at him with his mangled eye.
    "Yeah, I?m high on the Empire?s wanted list."
    "For what?"
    "I killed 12 different people."
    Rege was taken aback and unsettled. He tried to get something out, but all he could say was ?I?m sorry? before walking away. He approached the bar. With all the stress of the past few days he almost desired to waste himself, requesting a drink. Someone tapped on his shoulder. As he turned around, his was greeted by a man about his size. The left side of his face was visibly burned and kind of drooping.
    "Gooday' sir," the man s

2. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.