main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Untitled (Wedding/Post Wedding) - Post ROTJ - H/L - Update 8/4/05

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LeiaSOS13, Dec 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeiaSOS13

LeiaSOS13 Jedi Youngling

Dec 1, 2003
    This is my first fanfic, and it's still in progress...so it's not yet finished and I may make changes as I go along. I appreciate any and all tips, ideas, comments, and questions. I hope that you all enjoy reading it as much as I'm enjoying writing it. I'll try not to make posts too far apart, but I can't promise...college stuff may get in the way. :( Okay! Here's the first part!

Millions of stars shone brightly in the dark velvet sky. The music, shouts, and sounds of celebration had slowly died out hours earlier, but one couple continued to dance in the cool evening breeze. The young woman?s head rested lightly against her husband?s chest as she danced to the beating of his heart. Her husband. Just hours earlier she had committed to spending the rest of her life with this wonderful man. They had both overcome their fears, anxieties, trepidations, and their highly stubborn attitudes to take the final step in their relationship. Many of their friends and acquaintances had seen this day coming for almost six long years, although the stubborn couple refused to admit to even the slightest attraction toward each other.

Six weeks ago, when the couple had made their engagement known, many bets had been won and lost. The young woman was not surprised to find her soon-to-be-husband collecting on several of his own bets. It seemed that every member of the Alliance-turned-New-Republic that had ever seen the couple in the halls or on the holovid had been betting on the outcome of their relationship. She was shocked to discover that even her brother had taken part in those bets!

As the young woman continued to dance with her husband, her thoughts drifted back over these and other memories of the times they had shared together. A soft laugh escaped the woman?s lips, and a smile spread across her face. Her husband softly kissed the top of her head and whispered in here ear, ?I know that laugh, Your Worship. And it usually means your beautiful head is plotting some evil scheme.?

Leia lifted her head to look at her husband. She let her gaze wander over his handsome, yet roguish features before gazing longingly into the depths of his swirling hazel eyes. ?Well, Nerf-Herder, it just so happens that I was recalling the time you managed to convince Rieekan that the only way to get the government of Rounkae to listen to a female ambassador was if she were married. And if I recall correctly that whole scenario blew up in your face,? replied Leia with a soft chuckle.

?I don?t see anything funny about that,? huffed Han, trying his hardest to seem indignant and avoid looking embarrassed.

Leia continued to smile up at him for a few more seconds before resting her head once more against Han?s chest. ?I just find it amusing the way you complained and bickered when Rieekan asked you to play the part of my husband. If I remember correctly you said, ?There?s no way you?re getting me to play her husband! I pity the man that?s stupid enough to attempt to court her! That woman doesn?t need a husband, she needs a taste of reality, or a rich prince that can afford to buy a separate palace so he won?t have to see her.?? As Leia said this she glanced up to see Han?s cheeks turn a crimson red. She smiled and reached up on tiptoes to lightly kiss his chin, which was the only part of his face she could reach since he?d turned his face away in embarrassment.

Han turned and glanced down at his stunningly beautiful wife. ?A man can change his mind ya know,? stated Han. He puffed his chest out to look manlier, and to his dismay Leia simply laughed and poked his stomach. He frowned and pulled Leia up into a long and passionate kiss that told Leia more about Han?s love for her than any words ever could. When they broke the kiss, Han scooped a giggling Leia into his arms and headed toward their apartment.

Leia wrapped her arms around Han?s neck and gently kissed him on the cheek. ?You know, Nerf-Herder, I can walk,? she remarked as she rested her head on his shoulder.

?Yeah, but then you?d end up goin

2. A-Windsor

A-Windsor Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2003
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, this is an adorable fic with perfect characterizations....

You write them so wonderfully!!!! More soon!!!! Please!!!!

A. Windsor

3. Keeper_of_Swords

Keeper_of_Swords Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    I liked this a lot. Great dialogue.

4. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    I'm so glad to see we have a new writer who is a Han/Leia fan. Yeah!!!! This is really a nice start, and I am looking forward to seeing where you go with it. You have a good lock on Han and Leia's playful banter. I definitely liked the line about Leia observing that Han had cashed in on some of the bets made on their relationship. Very typical of Han! :)

5. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    Yeah! Another H/L Fan!! (be nicer to them than LP!) ;)

Great Story!

6. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Wonderful story.

7. AvenKiel

AvenKiel Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2003
    It's good,keep going!

8. RogueSticks

RogueSticks Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2003
    More Han and Leia ::does a tap dance:: Woot woot. Keep it coming.

9. LeiaSOS13

LeiaSOS13 Jedi Youngling

Dec 1, 2003
    WOW! [face_shocked] I can't believe I have so many readers already. I'm sorry to say that I only have one more post after this one prepared...I guess I'll have to get typing after finals next week. I hope you all enjoy this next part! And don't worry, I love Han and Leia, and would never torture them. They may have some downs, but never outright torture. ENJOY!

As the door to their apartment closed behind them, Han gently set his wife down. He gave her wrist a soft tug to pull her into a passionate kiss, but Leia laughed and ducked under his arm, running toward their bedroom. ?I get the ?fresher first,? shouted Leia.

?Hey! I don?t think so, Princess,? shouted Han as he chased Leia into the bedroom. He caught her just as she was running past the foot of their bed, and grabbing her around the waist he pulled her onto the bed with him. ?You know there are punishments for running away from your husband.?

Leia smiled and leaned forward to kiss Han. ?And what might these punishments be,? asked Leia with one eyebrow raised.

Han grinned mischievously. ?Last time I checked a certain princess was ticklish.?

Leia?s eyes widened as she tried to back away toward the head of the bed. ?You wouldn?t dare.?

Han?s eyes had an evil glimmer in them that told Leia just how serious his threat was. She quickly grabbed one of the pillows and threw it at Han as she attempted to roll of the bed. Han was too quick for her and grabbed her just as she rolled off the bed, which threw Leia off balance and caused them to both fall onto the floor in a heap. They both remained on the floor for several minutes, laughing like children. When Han was finally able to stop laughing and catch his breath he lightly kissed Leia?s forehead. ?If you?re wanting the ?fresher first you?ll just have to share it,? said Han as he quickly got off the floor.

Leia remained on the floor and looked at Han with a look of shock on her face. ?Han, you know I can?t do that. We?ve already been over this. There are certain traditions that I just can?t break.?

Han grinned at her. ?I know, Sweetheart. That just means that I get the ?fresher first.?

Leia got off the floor and threw a pillow at Han, which hit the closed ?fresher door and fell to the floor. She could hear Han laughing, and she just rolled her eyes and sat down on the bed to take her shoes off. ?Scoundrel,? shouted Leia.

?Don?t worry, Princess. I have my reasons, and I can guarantee that it will be worth the wait,? said Han still laughing. ?And we both know you like scoundrels.?

A half hour later Han exited the ?fresher with a towel wrapped around his waist. He found Leia curled up on the bed with a robe on, and her wedding dress already hung up. Leia glanced up at him. ?I was beginning to wonder whether you got lost in there. You better not have left it a mess,? said Leia as she got up and headed toward the ?fresher.

Han caught her forearm and pulled her into an embrace. ?I think you?ll find everything to your liking, Your Worship.?

As Leia entered the ?fresher she gasped at the sight. The tub was filled with a warm bubble bath and there was a vase of Alderaanian Night Jasmine sitting on the raised tile floor that surrounded the tub. She whirled around to look at Han, and found him grinning at her. ?Just don?t take all night, Princess. I have other plans to occupy our time.? Han winked at her before heading to the closet to get dressed. Leia closed the ?fresher door, removed her robe, and eased herself into the warm bath.

When Leia exited the ?fresher a full three-quarters of an hour later, she found the bedroom empty, and the doors to their private balcony open. Leia walked out onto the balcony softly calling Han?s name. Han turned around at the sound of the approaching princess, and his mouth dropped open upon seeing her. She was wearing a red, silk nightdress that didn?t even reach mid-thigh. Upon closer inspection Han realized that certain strategic sections of the nightdress were made of a sheer material that left nothing to the

10. CrystalKenobi

Jul 31, 2003
    Very nicely done. It was sweet.

Although I think maybe Han was a little dissappointed when Leia fell asleep. :D But after everything she has been through its understandable that she would fall asleep.

11. LeiaSOS13

LeiaSOS13 Jedi Youngling

Dec 1, 2003
    Oh...and since I'm new at this I was wondering how I change the Topic title so that you all know when I add a new post. I'm clueless. I've been looking around, and haven't found the answer yet. I'd appreciate it if someone could inform poor little me. :)

12. A-Windsor

Apr 22, 2003
    Hey drew her bath water!!! *sigh* He's such a romantic scoundrel.....

I love love love this!!!!!

More soon! Please!

A. Windsor

13. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    That post was so romantic. And after what Han did for her, I think Leia is the luckiest woman in the galaxy. I love all the mush so far. Han/Leia mush is very, very good!!! :)

14. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Wow...very nicely done. I agree with the others and say you do have their characterizations down perfectly. It's also good to finally see a story with losts of H/L much. ;)

Great posts!

15. rxchiquita

rxchiquita Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 21, 2003
    ...yum!....

16. CrystalKenobi

Jul 31, 2003
    I think you go back to the first post and click on edit and you should see the title bar and then you can edit it. At least I think thats the way.

17. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    Yay! Another Han/Leia fic! :D

YubYub and TG- Protecting fangirls from hormonally gifted fanboys since 2002

18. LeiaSOS13

LeiaSOS13 Jedi Youngling

Dec 1, 2003
    Thanks for the info on how to change the Topic!

I want to thank all of you for reading my fic. I only have one more post ready, and can't work on another post until next weekend due to finals. So, the question is, do you want the new post now, or early next week?

19. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    now now now now now now now now *whew*

20. CrystalKenobi

Jul 31, 2003
    Early next week is fine if you can't post this weekend. I understand about finals.

21. LeiaSOS13

LeiaSOS13 Jedi Youngling

Dec 1, 2003
    Okay, since I'm afraid GreatOne will have a seizure if I don't post, here is the next post. I also regret to inform all of you that I will be going home for winter break, and don't know if I'll have access to a computer, and therefore this may be the last post until early January. I will bring my fanfic with me to work on if I find a computer, but I can't make any promises. Sorry :(

Leia awoke the next morning to the sight of Han?s bare chest and the feeling of his strong arms wrapped protectively around her. She slowly moved her head to look up at Han?s face, hoping to get a glimpse of his handsome features while he slept. Her eyes were immediately drawn to the hazel windows to his soul. They lie there silently for several seconds, neither one of them wanting to break the spell. After what seemed like an eternity Leia let an amused smile spread across her face and asked, ?Did you get any sleep at all last night??

Han gave her a confused look. ?I thought you knew Corellians don?t need sleep,? he stated in a serious voice.

Leia simply shook her head and gave Han a kiss on the cheek before attempting to get herself out of bed. Han, however, wasn?t satisfied to let her get away so easily. He tightened his grip on her, and let half his mouth twist upward into a lopsided grin. ?Where do you think you?re going??

?To make breakfast and get ready for today?s ceremonies.?

?Not according to my chrono.?

Leia raised her eyebrows. ?Oh, and what time is it according to your chro?,? began Leia as Han leaned in and captured her lips in a passionate kiss. When the kiss broke Leia smiled up at Han and asked, ?Now is it breakfast time??

Han sighed. ?And I accuse Chewie of thinking with his stomach.?

Leia fought back a laugh, and attempted to keep a straight face. ?It?s your fault I?m so hungry.?

Han all but shouted, ?My fault?! And how do you figure that??

Leia gently kissed Han?s chin. ?Didn?t you read the fine print in the marriage license? Anything that doesn?t go as planned is your fault.?

Han smiled mischievously. ?Oh really??

Han rolled on top of Leia and pinned her to the bed. ?Han, what are you doing,? asked Leia in a trembling voice.

?If everything?s going to be my fault, I might as well take advantage of it,? replied Han as he ran kisses down Leia?s neck.

Leia ineffectively tried to push Han off of her. ?Nerf-Herder, ?I?m going to be late if you don?t let me up.?

?Yup, and it?ll be all my fault,? mumbled Han as he kissed her collarbone.

Leia smiled as an idea came to her. She couldn?t really control her Force abilities very well yet, but she could levitate light objects. She had just achieved her first successful levitation of an object a few months ago, and felt confident that she could do it again. Leia closed her eyes and imagined Han?s pillow lifting off the bed and hitting him in the head. After a minute without success, Leia opened her eyes and glanced over at Han?s pillow. She took a deep breath, and reached out with the Force until she had a firm grasp on the pillow. She then closed her eyes and once again imagined the pillow hitting Han in the head. At the sound of Han?s shout Leia opened her eyes and quickly rolled out of Han?s grasp laughing.

Leia was just sitting down with a bowl of fruit when Han came into the kitchen with his pillow in hand. Leia smiled up at him. ?Would you like some fruit,? she asked in an overly sweet voice.

Han placed the pillow on the table and leaned across so that his nose was inches from hers. ?Pillows are for sleeping on, Princess. Not for throwing at your husband. What would Luke say if he knew this is what you were doing with your training??

Leia smiled and kissed Han?s nose. ?Luke would be proud of my ability to use my surroundings to evade the enemy,? replied Leia as she returned her attention to her bowl of fruit.

?The enemy,? asked Han as he raised his eyebrows.

?An enemy is one who opposes one?s interests. You were opposing my interests of eating breakfast,? replied Le

22. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    What a hilariously funny scene!

And such a sad yet sweet end to the post.

YubYub and TG- Protecting fangirls from hormonally gifted fanboys since 2002

23. A-Windsor

Apr 22, 2003
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

hehehehe, this is the perfect blend between Romance and Humor....

Great job!!!!!

A. Windsor

24. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    I Like it.

January ? Awwww

25. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    DON'T GO HOME! STAY AND POST! WE'LL TAKE CARE OF YOU!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.