Untold Star Wars Stories...

Discussion in 'Calgary, AB' started by Starkiller77, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starkiller77 Jedi Knight

star 3
    What are the Star Wars stories you most want to see told? Here are mine:

Prequels - How is Count Dooku lured to the dark side? What about the others in the 'Lost 20'?

Originals - What is the genesis of the dark cave on Dagobah? I like Zahn's explanation but it leaves me wanting more! Inside Luke passes a smooth beam, like inside an abandoned structure of some sort...

Other/wacky/bizzare - I want to see the dinner with Vader on Cloud City. Do they actually eat? What do they have? Does Fett take of the mask and join them?

Who's got some more?
  2. Starkiller77 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I also HAVE TO KNOW MORE about Poggle the Lesser...
  3. BH-7113 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I would like to know if there was anything "more" going on...between Jango and Zam.

[image=http://starwars.wikia.com/images/thumb/7/76/Bounty_Hunters.jpg/200px-Bounty_Hunters.jpg]
  4. ShatirLavan Jedi Knight

star 3
    I wanna see how Lando conned somebody out of Cloud City.
    I'd like to see what happened to the snowtroopers when they discovered the Wampas.
    I'd also be interested in where Noa and Cindel went after escaping Endor.
    And perhaps some more info on the Nightsisters and Singing Mountain Clan would be interesting.
  5. Darth_Corro Jedi Master

star 2
    To see? Hmmm. I guess I would be curious to see the adventures of the young Boba Fett. I would also like to see the Dha Wherda being performed. Hell, I would just like to see Republic Commandos in a film of their own. Lots of ideas for the tv series. I hope the powers that be are listening.
  6. whisperjedi Jedi Master

star 2
    I want to see the card game between Han and Lando. The one referred in ESB. Was it gin-rummy,corellian hold'em or galactic "go-fish".
  7. ShatirLavan Jedi Knight

star 3
    I believe that would be "Go BIG-Gooba-fish". Huge-o teeth, you know.
  8. SHAAK_GG Jedi Master

star 4
    Ah yes, the Ewok Adventures. I got that for my B-Day last year, but the final episode was to depressing so I only watched the DVD once. :p
  9. whisperjedi Jedi Master

star 2
    Didn't the Ewoks eventually eat those kids. ANd for continually sake, did they arrive b4 or after Princess Leia enticed Wicket with Rebel rations?
  10. ShatirLavan Jedi Knight

star 3
    The Ewok movies take place before ROTJ, as Wicket is still a child during the Ewok Adventures and has not yet earned the warrior title of Wicket W. Warrick. However, it is assumed that Cindel's family, as well as the nightsister and marauders spoke a language other than basic, explaining why Wicket couldn't converse with Leia, who is assumed to have spoken basic. My guess would be that Cindel taught Wicket one of the more common tongues spoken on the outer rim, such as Huttese, or something along those lines. Or perhaps Ewoks just have really bad memories.
  11. Starkiller77 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Good answer! I want to know more about RingRing and MonMon seeds. I assume the Empire wiped out the Duloks, and it would be cool to see troopers fighting in a swamp.

I also want to see the further adventures of Jann Tosh, Thall Joben and Jord Dusat. I'm hardcore.
  12. Jedi_Ranger_007 Jedi Master

star 4
    Cindel became a reporter/journalist. She was mentioned in, "The Black Fleet Crisis: Tyrant's Test".

Ah, a quick look into the Wookieepeedia confirms this: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cindel_Towani
  13. PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    What about Yodas adventures on Dagobah for those 20 years before Luke finally comes to visit.
  14. Starkiller77 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I still think Yoda wouldn't go directly to Dagobah (thankfully they cut that scene). He would travel the galaxy helping those in need, until the heat was on and he had to skip town (ala The Fugitive). Only after a few years would he be forced to hide on Dagobah.
  15. PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    What scene did they cut? Yoda did got directly to Dagobah. He did not pass go and collect $200.

16. Starkiller77 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yoda 'did got' nothing. They cut the scene in Episode III of him landing on Dagobah, so we don't know what he chooses to do after the twins are born. Maybe he throws back a cold 6, takes some scores at the track, and kicks back with some Twi'lek groupies...
  17. ShatirLavan Jedi Knight

star 3
    "Hhmmmm, writhe with passion, your lekku do, rehehehehehe."
  18. Starkiller77 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Exactly. Why would he run straight to Dagobah? Fear attracts the fearful.
  19. PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    OK OK ya got me. I have been watching to many fan edits with the Yoda scene added in. As Dooks said "Yoda went and trained with batman???" You're right and I'm big enough to admit that. Maybe I should go back and watch the actual DVD every once and a while. Next thing I'll be telling ya Jar Jar did swim from the bongo at Theed in EPI.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.