main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Unveiling The Unseen

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Genimay, Sep 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    Hello! This RPG is a follow up of The Jedi Unseen but I would love many more people to join. You don't have to read Unseen but I would reconmend it:)

The first Death Star has been destroyed but the Empire is back. The base at Hoth has been invaded and that is where our story starts for the rebles. Luke Skywalker is visiting with Yoda and Ben is dead.

What Luke dosen't know is a few Jedi survived the puge so many years ago. Now those Jedi will be thrown into the picture because of a certain green ceature. The rebles need help but will the old Jedi help...of course,or else we wouldn't have a story.

This RPG will NOT fallow ESB,the story line will be along the same lines but you DO NOT have to stick straight to it. Han Solo will stay with the rebles and Darth Vader will go to Cloud City but be creative!! If you are not sure about something you want to do please PM me and I will see what I can do.

This RPG will be serious and will move pretty quick.

Rules:
    1.NO godmodding
    2.repect other players ideas
    3.do NOT kill another players with out consent
    4.NO more than THREE charaters per person
    5.Have fun:)

Charaters that would be good to have:
    Luke Skywalker
    Leia Skywalker
    Han Solo
    Darth Vader
    Emperor

Please PM me your Charater Sheets!!!

I will be takeing Yoda since he will only be played in the begining...My charater sheets will be up soon.

Fisto_My_Hero is the Co-GM so listen to her!!!!

Charater Sheet:
    Name:
    Eyes:
    Bluid:
    Species:
    Weapons:
    Side:(Empire/rebles/old Jedi)
    Bio:

Also I don't want more than six old Jedi. I have one...

2. YoungAngus

YoungAngus Jedi Master star 5

May 7, 2005
    Great, Im defintly signing up. But first I need a character sheet. lol. (your forgot to put one)

3. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    Sorry and fixed

My charater sheets so far:
    Name:CJ(Conith Jamala)
    Hair:dark red
    Eyes:dark green
    Build:Small and Flexable,strong
    Species:human
    Weapons:lightsaber(light blue),hand blaster
    Side:eek:ld Jedi
    Bio:CJ was only 11 when the temple was attacked and was knocked out. She survived and helped in the mission to change the coded message in the temple and met her Master on this occasion. When all the Jedi from the mission spilt up she went with a twi'lek named Aamay(her master)they went to a very low populated planet and were hermits. (Most of her past will be said in memories)

I will play Yoda but he is not counted as a charater because he will only be in a few post. I may take on more charaters if needed.

4. Fisto_My_Hero

Fisto_My_Hero Jedi Master star 4

May 30, 2005
    YAY! :p

mmmmm. how many years has it been since "The Jedi Unseen"? for I may not have Aamay age right..

Charater Sheet:
    Name: Aamay Linerla
    Hair: none, lekku
    Eyes: Purple-ish Maroon
    Build: thin but nonetheless strong
    Species: Twi'lek
    Weapons: Cyan single hilted lightsaber
    Side:(Empire/rebles/old Jedi) Old Jedi
    Bio: Aamay has been raised in the Jedi order since she was but a youngling, she is strong with the force, but the Dark Side was allways at her back, until she and three other Jedi crash landed on a desolate planet and had to find their way back to Coruscant and the Temple, which is where she first met her apprentice and very good friend CJ. When she first met, CJ was only eleven. Aamay, in her anger, allmost killed CJ. but CJ quickly recovered from the incedent and her and Aamay became very close friends. When all the Jedi from the mission spilt up, CJ came with her to a very low populated planet and were hermits.

5. Freedom_Fighta99

Freedom_Fighta99 Jedi Youngling

Sep 11, 2005
    Name:Quinlan Vos
    Hair:Long-black shoulder length
    Eyes:brown with yellow strip underneath(tatoo)
    Build:Tall about 6'2 stocky, muscular
    Species:Human
    Weapon:Green Lightsaber and two blaster pistols with holsters
    Side:Empire
    Bio:Was a jedi master but turned and left the order and decided to go and work for the empire...

6. YoungAngus

May 7, 2005
    Name: Arrock
    Age: 55 (May Vary Depending On How Long After Unseen This Takes Place.)
    Hair: Dark Brown
    Eyes: Dark Green
    Build: Tall, Built
    Species: Human
    Weapons: Green Lightsaber
    Side: Old Jedi
    Bio: Arrock was an accomplished Jedi Padiwan with much potential, he was chosen to be trained by Jedi Master Count Dooku, Shortly after the liberation of Naboo, Dooku urged Arrock to leave the Republic with him saying it was corrupt, and there needs to be a new government. Arrock trusted his master and left. He felt free from the strict bonds of the Jedi Order, and even married a young woman, and had a child. Arrock stayed by Dooku's side helping with the affairs of a growing Separatist movement, but he was oblivious that his master was a Sith Lord who was secretly trying to lure him to the dark side...

Shortly before the Clone Wars broke out, Arrock's mind was corrupted by lies about The Republic, and Jedi order from his master. His life soon changed when he found his Wife, and Child murdered, struck down by a lightsaber. Arrock's turn to the dark side was nearly complete. He thought the Jedi wanted revenge, and killed his family. He was filled with hate, anger, and fear. But he soon uncovered a terrible truth, his master, mentor, and friend was behind the murders, it was a plot to completely turn him from the Jedi Philosophy, and to the dark side.

Arrock confronted Dooku, and a lightsaber duel between the two broke out, the two fought a lengthy and epic duel across the skies of Courascant, he fought with rage, and anger using pure emotions to control the battle. He went dark during the fight, but it ended when Arrock's arm was chopped off. It was then when he came to his senses, he had nearly fallen to the dark side. Arrock managed to escape, and would never see Dooku alive again.

Arrock had no place to go, his family was gone, and his master had been completely taken over by Darth Tyrannus. He returned to the Republic, and begged to be allowed back in. Most of the Council, and Jedi Order felt it was wrong for Arrock to be allowed back in, but against the wishes of many Jedi Knights, and Masters, Master Yoda, Master Ki Adi Mundi, and Master Windu made the final decision to let him back in. Arrock knew Dooku was a Sith Lord, he knew his Master was named Darth Sidious, but he was still oblivious to the fact that this Darth Sidious controlled the Republic.

Arrock was soon recruited into a 200 strong Task Force of Jedi who were sent to rescue a Senator, and two Jedi from the grasps of Count Dooku. He fought hard, side by side with many fallen Knights. When all hope seemed to be lost, a group of Clone Troopers flew into the execution arena to rescue the remaining Knights. Arrock was assigned to go into a Trade Federation Droid Control Ship to attempt to shut down the Droids. He and a group of Jedi made there way threw the ship, and shut down the droids, but their attempt was in vein. The droids had a back up power source. The Jedi quickly escaped back down to Geonosis, to take groups of Troopers into battle against the CIS Droids. After the Infamous battle ended, Arrock returned to the Temple.

Jedi were being spread throughout the Galaxy, The Clone Wars had begun. For a majority of the War, Arrock was stationed on Rhen Var, in the nearly two years he spent there, he suffered a severe emotional strain, he was living in an Icy Hell, and his only contact with other humans were with mindless Clones. After almost two years fighting on Rhen Var, The Republic secured the system, he returned to Courascant. Arrock was given no break from fighting, he was immediately sent to Bespin, and where he sharpened his piloting skills flying threw the orange skies in many dogfights against the Separatists. Bespin was an easy planet to secure, and once again he returned to Courascant.

In the Temple Arrock heard news that his Master, Count Dooku was killed by Anakin Skywalker. He didn't believe it. Arrock snuck out to the crash site of The Invisible Hand, where he saw his once master's decapitated body laying on the floor

7. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    These are great and so far we have four old Jedi so we can have two more! We also have a Luke Skywalker.

8. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    OOC: woah..beautifully written bio YA. never new Arrock had such background..

9. darth_Boba

darth_Boba Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    *Approved*

Name: Kane Starkiller
    Hair: short brown with greying temples
    Eyes: brown
    Build: Medium
    Weapons: blue lightsaber
    Bio: Born on Alderaan, Kane Starkiller was brought to the Jedi as a baby and trained in the ways of the Force. When Anakin Skywalker came to the temple, Kane ended up in many of his classes and was impressed by the new student's obvious skill and power. He also became good friends with another padawan, Serra Keto. When it was time to be chosen as a Jedi Master's padawan, it was decided that he would duel Serra for the chance to become apprentice to Cin Drallig, one of the Jedi Order's greatest swordmasters. He lost that particular duel, but did not let the encounter ruin his friendship with the girl. He instead was apprenticed to Usby Thape, a Iktotchi Jedi Master who although was not as talented with the lightsaber as Cin Drallig, was very powerful in his own right and taught Kane many of the finer points of lightsaber dueling and construction. At the outbreak of the Clone War, Kane saw less and less of his classmates, including young Skywalker and his friend Serra Keto. During a battle 26 months into the war, his master was killed by General Grievous. Due to the war's need for an increasing number of Jedi Knights leading clones on the battlefield, Kane was given a rather unceremonious knighthood. After that, he began training more intensly than any point during his apprenticeship with Master Thape in hopes of one day defeating Grievous and retrieving his fallen Master's lightsaber.
    Kane would never get that chance. When order 66 was issued and the Jedi purge was initiated throughout the galaxy, Kane managed to find refuge on Utapau for many years. The forced exile prevented Kane from keeping his skills sharp and resorted to constant meditation to keep his mind sharp, even if his body couldn't be. It was during this time that Kane slowly began to become aware of secrets of the Force that some of the old masters had hinted at during the waning days of the Republic.
    When the destruction of the Death Star became public knowledge, Kane decided that the time for hiding and meditation had come to an end. After more than a year of rigorous training, Kane Starkiller was finally ready to take up his lightsaber once again and become a guardian of peace and justice in the galaxy.

10. DARTH_RAMA

DARTH_RAMA Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 14, 2005
    Charater Sheet:
    Name: Thuru Kane
    Hair: Horns
    Eyes: Yellow
    Bluid: Athletic
    Species: Zabrak
    Weapons: Lightsaber (puple)
    Side:eek:ld Jedi Order
    Bio:Thuru Kane was born into the Jedi Order.When Thuru became 5 he had received his Master,his Master was none other then
    Ki-Adi-Mundi.As Thuru grew older he became quite a powerful Padawan,in fact he was one of the best duelist for his age.

13 years later thats when the Sepratist made there second attack.When Master Windu herd the news of the Sepratist on Geonisis thay immediately left along with the other Jedi of the Order.Surprisingly Thuru Kane mannage to survive the brutal war.

As the years pass the Clone Wars continued.When Thuru reached 22 he became a Jedi Knight.As the War continued it seemed everything was being taken care of Dooku was dead,Greivous was dead it was thought to be the end of the War but this was only beging.

As Thuru Kane was leading his group of Clones on the planet
    Rhen-Var he could see his Master up ahead Leading his squad into the battel,but then he stopped and looked back at his squad.All of a suden Thuru throat dropped to his belly.Then it happen upahead he could see his master had a puzzeled face,all of a suden his Clones openend fire on him.Thuru then turned arouned and could see his Clones raising there Guns,Thuru then quickly dose a backflip and starts strikeing his clones.He then runs into a ruien building and hides.

After some of hiding Thuru figures outs the Truth,and goes into hiding.Thuru than mannages to get of the planet and goes into hiding on the planet Nar Shardar.

After 20 years of being a exile on the planet Nar Shardar.Thuru here's the news of a new Skywalker and he is takeing up the art of becomeing a Jedi.Now it is is time for Thuru to come out of hiding and face up to the Empire.

11. jedi-master-kelly

jedi-master-kelly Jedi Youngling

Sep 9, 2005
    *GM APPROVED* [face_dancing]

Name: Kelly Michaels

Hair: Blonde

Eyes: Blue

Weapons: Lightsaber <blue> (rarely uses it)

Bio: She was a Jedi long before the times of Anakin and Obi-wan. Starting her training under Jedi Master Yoda, she left on her final solo mission before the trials. It was a small outer rim world, that many didnt know about. When arriving, she discovered a secret group of bounty hunters and thusly she was captured. In exchange for credits, she was frozen in carbonite and sold to a Hutt. During her time frozen, she did not age, nor lose her connectivity to the Force. One day the Hutt was killed by a more powerful Hutt, named Jabba. After being thawed, by a mysterious stanger, she left Tatooine and began her long trip back to Courasant. On her way there she could no longer sense many Jedi alive, so she diverted her original course and headed to Korriban. The last place the Sith would look for Jedi. While on Korriban, Kelly has learned many new techniques, and has mastered the lightsaber form once restricted to Jedi Master Mace Windu, the Vappad style.

She might not be able to post for a while. Kell is sick.

12. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    GM Approved

Charater Sheet:
    Name: Han Solo
    Hair: Brown
    Eyes: Hazel
    Build: Average height and weight, somewhat lanky
    Weapons: DL-44 Blaster Pistol
    Side:(Empire/rebles/old Jedi) Rebels
    Bio: Han Bio

13. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    OOC: It seems as if we have enough Old Jedi now.. but we have only one Empire character, and no Rebels. so I sudjest if you are thinking of joining in now please take either an Empire or Rebels character..

14. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    OOC:NO MORE OLD JEDI

We have a Luke when he post the sheet and a Han but we do still need more Empire. If it comes to it I will play Darth Vader,but if any one wants him that is fine. I will wait until tomorrow for Luke then I will play the charater. Again,if someone wants him you can have him.

15. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    Okay,Luke charater hasn't posted so he is up for grabs. I will give this until tomorrow then I will begin and people are welcome to join.

16. Sabre_11

Sabre_11 Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 1, 2005
    no more old jedi? fine then i'm not joining. this is absolute shananigans!

EDIT: and who said I died? i didn't say i died. You need Erbas!

17. jedimasterinu

jedimasterinu Jedi Youngling star 4

Jul 29, 2005
    I could play Darth Vader.

18. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    OOC: yes, I beleive we should have Erbas <3 Genimay, one more old Jedi!!! please, we need that beloved Erbas. *smiles sweetly*

19. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    OOC: Genimay, are you ever going to begin this..?

20. Sabre_11

Jun 1, 2005
    OOC: ok lets get this party started genimay. and thanks for letting me in. so this is 19 years later yes? damn Erbas must be atleast 40.

EDIT: got my sheet. damn Erbas is old...

Name: Erbas

AKA: Sabre

Sex: Male

Hair:(going grey), short. Sometimes wears helmet

Clothes: Old Jedi robe. Still possesses his clone armour.

Lightsaber: Main: green blade
    Back-up: white blade

Force Powers: Force jump, force heal, force push/pull, force speed, saber throw.

Fighting style: Form XI (11): His own fighting style is a bit erratic, therefore could not fit in another category. Like form VII but not as talented or focused.

Bio: Training at jedi temple since he was 5, was always happy to learn new things. Successfully became a jedi knight and was given a squad of clones in the clone wars. Lost his arm on Rhen Var which was replaced by a robotic arm. Fought on Utapau and only just escaped the clones. After his adventure with fellow Jedi and nearly being killed at the temple, the group split up and went their seperate ways. Erbas kept in touch with Master Yoda and lived on Xagobah (real planet near Dagobah)for 9 years. Being in touch through the force with Yoda allowed Erbas to perfect his Form XI (11) saber technique. After the nine years he began travelling from planet to planet to keep hidden from the empire. 3 years before present day he landed on Tatooine and hid on the outskirts of a place called Mos Espa.

21. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    OOC: allright, I have no idea where Genimay has gone to. but uh, since she seems to have disappeared and I am the co-gm of this RPG, we shall finally begin this.. allrighty then.

IC: Aamay

Aamay leaned against the wall of their old hut, she had never really liked the idea of having to stay hidden on this desolate planet but now she had come rather accostomed to living there with CJ. until now. They had just heard the news that everything had begun and it was now time to make there move. head out. find the other Jedi that had survived the attack atleast 20 or so years ago. Old friends. Aamay stood up and walked over to where CJ was packing up her things. "Allright, my dear, lets head out." Aamay grabbed up her belongings and stuffed them into a huge backpack like bag and walked outside of their old hut. making her way to her ship with CJ walking along behind her. she boarded her ship and then turned around to veiw there old home for the last time. she let out a slight smile and sighed "I beleive I am going to miss this place.." then glanced down at CJ as she walked up the ramp and stood beside her. "come on, we have to leave this behind now.." she said as she turned around and walked into the cockpit of the ship. She started the ship and took off. "Allright, lets see who else of our fellow Jedi may be out there." she then sent out a signal to all of the Jedi.

TAG: any and all Jedi

22. Master_Underhill

Master_Underhill Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 18, 2005
    So we PM you? I'll be Vader.

23. YoungAngus

May 7, 2005
    OOC-Hey GM's, Glad to get this started, just wanted to let you know if you need any certain characters to be played I'll be happy to do it for you.

IC Arrock

Hidden; Underneath his long robes, strapped closley to his belt, his only ties to the Old Republic; Two chrome hilts. One curved, one long and straight. Kept safe, and secure all these years. Isolated.

Arrock lifted his head, and scanned the Cantina. His face was rough, and rugged. He hadn't aged well in his years of Exile. He rubbed his gray beard. By tapping the bar, the Bartender quickly poured him another drink. He took a sip from the worn cup.

Smugglers, Bounty Hunters, and Pilots passed in and out of the Mos Espa Cantina. Arrock kept to himself, only communicating with the Barkeep. Everyone was oblivious to the fact that he was once a General, A Protecter, A Jedi.

Years ago he was a respected person by the Senate and Council. He was renowed for his role in the War. But now he spent his life hiding; moving from planet to planet to avoid being found by the Evil Galactic Empire.

He sighed, and took another sip from his cup before setting it down, and paying the Barkeep. He turned around. His hood was over his head, and he walked past the crowd of people, and out of the Cantina.

It took a moment for Arrock's eyes to adjust to the bright Tatooine Suns after being in the dim-lit bar. He looked towards his feet, and watched the imprints being left in the coarse sand. He walked to a small vendor on the street. He examined the creature's selections. Arrock pulled a dangling dead being off of a hook.

'Seven Woopi Woopi.'

Arrock nodded, and paid the Vendor. The freshly bought food was swinging back and forth in Arrock's grasp as he strolled down the crowded Mos Espa streets.

The vast crowds moved quickly towards Arrock, it seemed a Pod Race would be taking place soon. He was the lone man walking North, pushing throgh the assortments of beings which passed him by. The people were rushed to go to thier destination. The crowds began to die down as he reached the outskirts of the city. He looked out at the horizon, a plain dune sea covered the area for as far as he could see.

Arrock walked out into the endless desert. Wind began picking up, and sand flew into the air. This is when he soon realized, The crowds wernt going to a Pod Race, they were taking shelter.

Sandstorms on Tatooine were very dangerous. The gusts picked up, Arrock struggled to push through the winds which were pushing him back. He held an arm over his face to block the sand from reaching his eyes.

When the storm reached its peak, Arrock could see his hut in the distance. He continued to push past the blowing winds. He struggled to open the door, he gave it a hard tug, and it budged. Arrock quickly moved inside, and shut the door.

He removed his hood and sighed. Then walked to his cot, and took a seat.

TAG-ANY

24. Sabre_11

Jun 1, 2005
    OOC: alrighty were back in business. where exactly are we gonna meet? and luke has already blownup the death star yes?

IC: Erbas

The scene was a large expanse full of sand dunes. A hooded middle-age hermit was trudging through the sand and stopped out in the open. Suddenly the man ignited a lightsaber and pointed it towards the ground. As the beam of pure light glistened the hermit flicked off his hood as flung his saber around in circles over his head and then flung it back to its original position by his side. The man then turned off the saber and headed back through the sand to his small hut.

He sat down and began to meditate. Thoughts about his past experiences came back to him. Order 66. Meeting jedi survivors. Face off with Anakin at the temple. Returning to shut off beacon. The man was startled and a look came across his face of horror. He began remembering when he was nearly fatally wounded while fending off clones while his jedi companions got on the escape ship.

He had suffered many burns from laser blasts and flamethrowers and was only able to survive thanks to his clone armour and some help from Aamay and Arrock, his jedi companions.

The man then took off his large jedi robe and rolled up his sleeve on his right arm. The arm down from the elbow was completely robotic. As he continued to roll it up he got up to his upper arm. Across the outer side of the arm were many large scars and old burn marks.

The man then walked into his bedroom and opened a chest at the end of his bed. Inside was his old clone armour. He then began to put on the armour and then went and grabbed the helmet from the dressing table. He walked back into the main lounge area and put on his jedi robe over his armour and walked out the door of his hut. He paused and stuck his hand back in through the door. Using the force he dragged his back-up saber from its hiding spot and walked out again.

The amn had walked for nearly 20 minutes when he stopped by a rock face. He scoured the wall with his hands and eventually his hand went through the rock. A hologram. He walked through the hologram and entered a large cave. At the far end was a large bulky thing hidding under many old and dusty rags. He walked over and using the force removed the rags. This unvieled one of the handful of Eta-2 Jedi Starfighters left in existence. The man jumped in and turned on the system. The astromech droid came to life and started beeping and blooping.

"Hello Arnine (R9) It's been a while." The man spoke in a deep tone, a little croaky also. He sat in the cockpit and brushed off some dust on the dash. Doing so uncovered a nametag. "Erbas Hawcron". The man, Erbas leaned back into the cockpit chair and rested, waiting for something.

TAG- all

25. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    OOC: The first post mentions that this takes place after the Battle of Hoth, but if my post strays too far beyond that point, just let me know. :)

Anoat System - Millennium Falcon, Cockpit

IC as Han Solo:

The vast ion drives of the Imperial-class Star Destroyer bathed the cockpit canopy of the Millennium Falcon in an eerie blue light. Shadows danced around the small interior, heightening the tension that was thick in the air. Soon, the behemoth of a starship passed and fell in line behind the rest of the Imperial fleet that was spread out before them - or rather, around them. The crew of the Falcon found themselves in the thick of things once again.

"Captain Solo, this time you have gone too far! the shrill voice of See-Threepio sliced through the silence and prompted Han to groan. Chewbacca, seated beside Han in the co-pilot's chair, voiced his own mind in a short series of grunts, which Threepio reacted to in turn. "No, I will not be quiet, Chewbacca. Why doesn't anyone listen to me?"

Because we're all getting sick of hearing your voice, Goldenrod, Han thought. Moments before, Han and the others had took a huge gamble to ensure their escape from the pursuing Imperial fleet. Determined not to give up in the middle of a fight, Han had recklessly turned the Falcon on the pursuing Imperials and prompted them to attack. At the last possible second, Han had swooped over the bridge of the lead Star Destroyer and attached the small frieghter to its backside via a landing claw. Han had hoped that by pulling this manuever, they would stay invisible to Imperial sensors long enough to give them time to find a safe route out of this mess. So far, everything seemed to be going to plan.

"The fleet is beginning to break up," Han observed, directing his voice in Chewie's direction. "Go back and stand by the manual release for the landing claw." The Wookiee barked an affirmative before rising from his seat and disappeared into the hold. Threepio looked on in utter disbelief - if that was even possible for a droid.

"I really don't see how thats going to help," the droid pointed out before continuing on with his rant. Rolling his eyes, Han glanced over his shoulder to the princess who was seated behind him and gestured one hand in the prissy droid's direction. There was no mistaking what he wanted and the princess picked up on it instantly. "Surrender is a perfectly acceptable alternative in extreme circumstances. The Empire may be gracious enough..."

The golden droid suddenly fell silent and slumped forward as the princess toggled his power switch. "Thank you," Han breathed in relief as he turned back toward the control console.

The princess ignored his comment and pressed forward with the issue at hand. "What did you have in mind for your next move?"

Glancing out the forward viewport, Han studied the traffic patterns of the looming ships outside before answering her question. "Well," Han began, shifting his position. "If they follow standard Imperial procedure, they'll dump their garbage before they go to light-speed, then we just float away." Han's expression went distant and he made a floating action with his hand.

"With the rest of the garbage," the princess said, nodding. "Then what?"

"Then we've got to find a safe port somewhere around here," Han explained as he leaned forward and activated the ship's log. A pale light emitted from the small device and washed Han and the princess' face in a blue glow. "Got any ideas?"

"No," the princess stated as she pushed forward out of her seat and came to rest on the back of Han's chair, looking over his shoulder at the screen. "Where are we?"

Han continued to click through the entries on the small computer before coming across the one he was looking for. He read the display to the princess. "The Anoat system."

"The Anoat system," the princess repeated, obviously trying to make a connection to the name. "There's no

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.