main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Unveiling The Unseen

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Genimay, Sep 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoungAngus

YoungAngus Jedi Master star 5

May 7, 2005
    OOC-Im still here. I just dont have much more to do or say while im on my own.

2. Sabre_11

Sabre_11 Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 1, 2005
    OOC: you are in a cantina, on tatooine, there are so many things to do. describe creatures in the cantina, cut ones arm off, order a drink, have a conversation with some shady smuggler from who knows where. aint that hard.

IC: Erbas

Erbas listened to Aamay and then searched his mind for the whereabouts of Arrock. Although very faint and hidden, he was located in the citry of Mos Espa, so Aamay was correct.

"Good vision there Aamay, have you been practising?"

TAG: Aamay

3. Master_Underhill

Master_Underhill Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 18, 2005
    IC: Darth Vader

Darth Vader, apprentice to the Dark Lord of the Sith, observed as the Millenium Falcon was inducted into the hanger bay. He would lead this boarding party himself. No mistakes.

"My lord, the troops await your command," Sergeant Lyman reported.

The Dark Lord had his orders prepared. "Force the door open. Weapons at the ready."

"Yes, sir." The trooper looked back and nodded to the others, and they nodded back.

The bay door slowly opened, billowing steam as the maw gaped, daring them to enter.

The hiss of an activating lightsaber was heard. The Dark Lord walked straight into the ship, ready for whatever Solo had planned

TAG: Han

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Millennium Falcon - Hold

IC as Han Solo:

Han crouched down with blaster in hand along the edge of the gaping hole in the floor. It was a fairly deep space but didn't allow much room width-wise. Afterall, the compartment itself was designed for hiding illegal goods, not living beings. So, of course it was going to be a very tight fit.

The princess was already down in the dark space, huddling in one corner, Chewie was next to descend and then Han would bring up the rear. But first, he was to give last minute directions to the golden protocol droid standing before him. If the droid could actually make facial expressions, Han guessed it would be one of horror.

"But Captain Solo--"

"Enough talk, Goldy," he warned, waving the nozzle of his blaster into his face. "Just do your part and maybe you'll make it outta this intact enough so we could use you for spare parts."

"Spare parts! Oh my! Captain Solo, may I inquire--"

"Go!" Han scolded before disappearing into the floor behind his partner.

The droid shuffled in place for a moment then gradually moved down the corridor. Han sighed and put the top cover in place. Maybe this was a bad idea afterall. But they didn't really have much of a choice. It was either go out there with blasters blazing, which the princess was against or hide and send Threepio out there as a distraction. Hopefully the Imps were stupid enough to believe that the golden droid was the only crew member aboard the freighter. Well, that was the plan anyway. If that failed, which Han had a very good notion that it would, it was back to their first idea.

The droid approached the Imperial boarding party as the crew of the Falcon waited beneath the floor.

TAG: Vader

5. Master_Underhill

Sep 18, 2005

A gold-plated droid came walking down the hallway. An annoyingly familiar droid. Vader cut him down. The top half screamed as it bounced down the entry ramp, while the lower half just fell over.

"Recover the droid and scan its memory." Solo was still aboard. Vader then cut into the wall. If anything would make Solo reveal himself, it would be destroying his ship.

6. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:CJ had stopped laughing but was smileing like an idiot to see Arrock again. It had been so long. "Master,I'm sorry. I saw another Jedi before I went out. Just thought you should know." she said.

TAG-Aamay,

7. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Millennium Falcon - Hidden Compartments

IC as Han Solo:

A high pitched scream reverberated throughout the freighter's bulkheads followed by an eerie silence. Han cocked his head in the direction the piercing sound had originated from as the princess' body went rigid. Her voice was solemn and a mere whisper of its former self. "T-they got him."

"You sure?" he questioned, studying her face. Part of him was glad that the prissy droid was taken out by the Imperial crew but another part of him felt a hint of regret. Was it possible that he was beginning to form an attachment to the droid? He shook his head to clear the thought.

"Positive."

"Well, then maybe--" Han's voice trailed off as the sound of sheering metal echoed down the corridor and reached the confined space of the compartments. It went silent for another moment before it started all over again. Han bolted upright, coming inches away from banging his head on the low ceiling and raised his blaster. "They're tearing apart my ship!" he growled and pushed himself toward the opening.

"Han! Don't!" A restraining arm clamped down onto his forearm and it swiftly pulled him backward into the darkness. The princess' face was pale as she addressed him. "They're still out there. If they find us, there will be no hope left."

Han was silent for a moment, running all the possibilities through his mind. He did vow to get the princess to safety - damn, he hated it when she was right. He sneered at the woman before turning his head toward more sounds of buckling metal. She better appreciate what he went through when this was over.

8. Master_Underhill

Sep 18, 2005

The Dark Lord was not pleased. He had cut up his first project, which might have been used as a weapon if he had hesitated. Another of his former allies turned against him. Darth Vader continued cutting up Solo's vessel as he walked along the hallway.

But that wasn't getting him any closer to capturing Solo or Organa. Vader deactivated his lightsaber. Twenty years and he still wasn't any closer.

In a rage he punched the floor panel, leaving an 8 inch deep dent.

"Interesting," he said. "Most interesting."

9. Sabre_11

Jun 1, 2005
    OOC: where the hell is Aamay? we need her to post!

10. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001

IC as Han Solo:

Just when Han thought the Imperial crew had given up on their search and they were in the clear, the top of the compartment in which they were hiding dented inward. Han quickly dodged to the side, missing the "cave-in" by just centimeters, but the princess wasn't so lucky. He heard her distinct cry above the sound of the protesting deckplates as she was pinned to the floor.

"Leia," he breathed as he moved to kneel to her aide. Chewie blinked up at the warped decking and woofed a question but Han ignored it. The princesss was the only thing on his mind for the moment. He hunched over her squirming form and surveyed her injuries. Crimson blood oozed from her right shoulder where part of the metal decking had stabbed her, but other than that, she appeared fine.

Her dark eyes moved upward to look into his face. "I-it's not bad," she uttered in a surprisingly calm voice. Always putting a front on.

"Maybe not, but we can't leave you like this," Han pointed out the obvious as he pressed his fingers around the wound.

"Han...don't," the princess stiffled a cry and grimaced as Han began to attempt to get her free.

"On three." He waited for her small nod of acknowledgement then began the countdown. "One...two..." Han yanked her free before he could mutter the final digit. He smirked slightly as the princess' face warped into a mask of pain, relief then anger.

"Yo--you nerfherder. What happened to three?"

"Oops," he said innocently. "Guess I slipped."

11. Master_Underhill

Sep 18, 2005

The decking caved in pleasantly under the Dark Lord's fist. Above the sound of protesting metal, he heard a scream. Almost perfect. Vader ripped the plate from the rest of the floor and threw it aside.

"And I was looking forward to dining with you," he said as he took his lightsaber from his belt. "Such bad manners."

12. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001

IC as Han Solo:

The dark shadow loomed over them as the opening to the compartment was ripped away. The sound of the shadow's mechanical breathing was the only thing Han could make out in the sudden stillness. The princess gaped from beside him and Chewie roared menacingly as the shadow spoke.

" "And I was looking forward to dining with you," he said as he took his lightsaber from his belt. "Such bad manners."[/i]

Darth Vader. The very man who single-handedly tortured the princess to no end, destroyed her homeworld and who knows what other crimes. Without another thought, Han brought his blaster around and fired off continuous rounds into his dark frame. With one hand on the blaster, his other was wrapped tightly about the princess' hand. Han would not let this man go. He would surely die for his actions against the princess of Alderaan.

13. Master_Underhill

Sep 18, 2005

A look of pure hatred showed on Solo's face as he pulled his blaster to fire. But Vader was faster. He activated his lightsaber and deflected the laser bolts easily. The Dark Lord soon grew tired of Solo's little game and moved his fingers into a pinching gesture, using the Force to strangle the smuggler. Vader kicked the blaster from Solo's hand.

"You lose this round, Solo," he said. "Back down."

14. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Millennium Falcon - Hold

IC as Han Solo:

Han felt the blaster being thrust from his fingers as his throat began to constrict against his will. The corners of his vision began to cloud over as he forced himself to look up into the death mask of the Sith Lord. A hand instinctively rose to his throat as Han attempted to speak. All that came out was a low gurgle.

A flash of movement caught Han's attention for a moment before he felt the telltale comfort of the princess' hands about his shoulders. A look of horror was etched on her face as she looked at first Han then refocused her gaze on the dark form before them. "Please," she pleaded. "Let him go! He has nothing to do with this. It's me you want!"

Han clenched his jaw tightly to fight back the looming darkness that was threatening to overcome him and searched the princess' face. What was she doing?

"We'll back down. Just please don't harm him." The princess' eyes flicked toward Han for a second and he thought he saw tears glistening in her dark eyes. Han gagged and dropped to his knees, struggling to catch his breath. So, she really did care about him. After all this time of encountering the facade of the ice princess, it took Han nearly being choked to death to bring out the princess' true side. Let's just hope her pleas meant something to the towering man standing before them.

15. Master_Underhill

Sep 18, 2005
    IC:

Please, let him go! He has nothing to do with this. It's me you want! We'll back down. Just please don't harm him. The Dark Lord released his grip on Solo's throat.

"As you wish," he said, pulling the smuggler's blaster to himself. "I'd prefer not to have too much collateral damage." She had feelings for Solo. That could be used. Without turning his head, he called, "Commander! Binders for the Wookiee and Solo."

A Stormtrooper, wearing a distinctive yellow pattern on his armor, came in with binders for the prisoners and commenced cuffing those he was ordered to.

16. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Millennium Falcon - Hold

IC as Han Solo:

Han's breath rushed out of him as the muscles in his throat suddenly relaxed. Well, at least the princess knew what she was doing. Han blinked a few times as his vision slowly began to return to normal. He caught the tail end of what the Dark Lord was saying as he regained his composure completely.

"Commander! Binders for the Wookiee and Solo."

Sneering as the anger began to build once more, Han rose to his feet but was restrained by the princess' touch. She was quick to pick up on the situation. "Wait," she directed to the dark being. "I told you to take me. Leave Han and Chewie out of this."

"Don't worry, sweetheart," he tried to reassure her as the binders were slapped about his wrists. The anger welling up inside him subsided slightly. He heard Chewie roar in protest as the troopers attempted to put the binders on him as well. "We'll get our chance." He directed a glare in Vader's direction.

The princess still had a look of worry on her face as her eyes continued to dart between Han and the Sith.

17. Master_Underhill

Sep 18, 2005

I told you to take me. Leave Han and Chewie out of this. The princess didn't understand, apparently.

Don't worry, sweetheart, we'll get our chance, Solo said as the binders were slapped on his wrists. The Wookiee protested, but knew where he was.

"You don't understand the situation, princess. You are in no position to bargain, let alone make demands." Vader was going to have his Skywalker, no matter the cost. "We'll make arrangements for your stay on board." With that, several more Stormtroopers entered, and Vader turned to leave. Skywalker would come.

18. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Millennium Falcon - Hold

IC as Han Solo/Leia Organa:

Han remained silent and just continued to stare daggers into the black mask of the Sith Lord. Now he was planning to take advantage of the princess. Well, that wouldn't happen if Han had anything to do with it. "Stay on board? Why would she want to stay with--

The princess stepped forward and raised her hand to silence him. Now wasn't the time for Han to be shooting off his mouth. She turned to address Vader. "What about them?" she questioned as her face contorted to mirror Han's. "They'll be left unharmed, right?"

Han scowled as another group of stormtroopers entered. One grabbed him roughly by the forearm and pushed him forward. "Hey! Watch it!" He wasn't going to let these bucketheads push him around like he was a puppet. Although, it would be pretty funny to see them try to do the same to Chewie.

The princess directed her attention back to Han at the sudden commotion. They both locked gazes and stared into each others face as they waited their fate.

19. Master_Underhill

Sep 18, 2005
    IC:

Stay on board? Why would she want to stay with-- Solo was cut off by Organa pretty quickly. Yes, she was quick.

What about them? They'll be left unharmed, right? Organa, needing to make sure Solo was not going to die, asked as her face contorted to mirror Solo's.

Vader stopped mid-turn to face her. "It depends." Then he walked down the hallway, back down the entry ramp. If that didn't make Skywalker come, then only torture would.

As he walked by the commander again, Vader gave more orders. "I want her comfortable enough so she doesn't try anything. Throw Solo and the Wookiee in the brig."

"Yes, Lord Vader," the commander replied, saluting the lord captain of the 501st Legion. "It will be done."

20. Fisto_My_Hero

Fisto_My_Hero Jedi Master star 4

May 30, 2005
    OOC: Gah, Im sorry..

Aamay

"Good vision there Aamay, have you been practising?" Aamay smirked as she took control of the landing controls and aimed the ship for Tattoine. "Well, somewhat.." She said glancing at Erbas.

The ship gracefully landed on the sandy deserted outskirts of Mos Espa. "Master,I'm sorry. I saw another Jedi before I went out. Just thought you should know." Aamay turned in her seat so she could face CJ, since the ship was completely landed she could talk face to face now. She pressed a button that opened the exit ramp on the far end of the ship and got up out of her seat. "What do you mean, my dear? Another Jedi? Who..?" She said as she motioned for CJ and Erbas to go on ahead of her towards the ramp. She quickly shut off the engine in the ship and followed them outside.

TAG: Erbas, CJ

21. Sabre_11

Jun 1, 2005
    OOC: heading for tattooine? that is where we are aamay already. and mos eisley? arrock is in mos espa!

22. Fisto_My_Hero

Fisto_My_Hero Jedi Master star 4

May 30, 2005
    OOC: Gah!! [is so lost] can I let you post next then for I have no idea what is going on in the least.. correct my mistakes Sabre_11

EDIT:

Allright.. hmm dos that work for you? Just changed the name. They both begin with E, Espa, Eisley. Agghh..

23. Sabre_11

Jun 1, 2005
    OOC: that is fine aamay, but we still seem to be heading to the planet we already seem to be on. but dont worry.

IC: Erbas Hawcron

Stepping out of the ship Erbas flipped his hood over his head to cope with the blinding sunlight spewing from the sky and shining off the endless sands. He looked back at the ship to see CJ begin to walk out off the exit ramp, followed reasonably closely by Aamay.

"I sense a disturbance in the Force nearby, we must hurry to Arrock."

TAG: Aamay, CJ

24. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:"I mean I saw another Jedi other than Vader when I fainted. He was young. Well,not THAT young. And kinda cite too. He with Master Yoda." CJ said.

She turned from Aamay and practically ran down the ramp. Arrock was close nearby. This was so exciteing!!! How could she not be running to see her old friend? Easy answer:she had to run. Master Aamay would speak with her latter she knew. Not just about running around like a child either,that cute remark probably didn't make it under her radar. Not much did.

TAGAamay.Arrock,Ebras

25. YoungAngus

YoungAngus Jedi Master star 5

May 7, 2005
    ooc-Sorry I havnt posted in awhile, Im still here.

IC Arrock

Arrock finsihed off another glass of Jawa Juice. He leaned back in his wooden chair. One of the legs was shorter than the other three, so whenever he made the slightest movement it would creak and rock back and forth. He listened to the band play thier music which filled the Cantina. Suddenly something hit him. A prescence he had not felt in a long time. He wasn't shure what it was. It could be enemies or Jedi. But after two decades of being hidden Arrock wasnt willing to take the chance of being detected. He hoped whoever was near hadn't sensed him yet. He stood from the table and quickly flipped his hood over his head and walked out of the cantina to be welcomed by the blinding light of the Tatooine suns.

TAG-Erbas, CJ, Aamay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.