Up coming events and meetings

Discussion in 'Mississippi' started by JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY, Jul 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY FF Chapter Rep Mississippi USA

Chapter Rep
    star 2
    Mississippi reporting in. Can't believe we never had a Fan Force. It has begun. We have meeting about every 3 months. Been doing so since before C3. Always open to the Star Wars public. Here is what we got going on the next 2 months. August 1st meeting with C4 talk and trivia being played. This will be held at Larrys house in Pearl,Ms 6:30pm at 711 Clearmont Dr. August 29th at the same place will be a mandatory C4 meeting. The 2nd annual Mandalorian bantha roast will be held on Sept 23 from 5pm-11pm. It will be held at Jays house at 125 Wildwood Blvd, Jackson Ms. RSVP please. I am pumped about this and hope that Mississippi will leave its mark on Star Wars fans.

Jay Sarrett
    mandaloriansmsd.com
  2. TheStreetHowitzer Jedi Knight

I love charred mammal flesh!!
  3. JediBVillaLong Jedi Padawan

Hey, Jay. This is Belinda, the female Jedi in your group! (Chris' friend) I'll be at Larry's this evening with my two Padawans, Jessica and Winter. Thank you for the update. See ya later.
  4. Himikosabbrawrra2662 Jedi Padawan

Man.. I missed this.. cursed being sick.....
  5. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY FF Chapter Rep Mississippi USA

Chapter Rep
    star 2
    Strong with the for are your Padawans, Jessica and Winter. Glad you got to make it. You did miss out on the trivia though.
  6. Himikosabbrawrra2662 Jedi Padawan

I giess I get no welcome?? *feels hurt* :(
  7. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY FF Chapter Rep Mississippi USA

Chapter Rep
    star 2
    Wow rude of us. Welcome. Where are you from? I'm Jay with the Mandalorians.
  8. TheStreetHowitzer Jedi Knight

this is chris, whats your name and where are you from? i'm another of the mandalorians mississippi division.
  9. Himikosabbrawrra2662 Jedi Padawan

My real name is Athena but I go as Himiko for my Jedi name. Im down here on the coast in Gulfport. Im soon to be joinin ght ranks of bucket heads when I finish my Scout armor this weekend (hopefully).
  10. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY FF Chapter Rep Mississippi USA

Chapter Rep
    star 2
    Your going to be a 501st? Don't you know that Mandalorians is where its at. Anyone can be 501st but only select few are good / low enough to become Mandalorian. Just picking. We have a 501st in the group he is Wesley Porch. But we don't hold that against him. he started on his armor before he knew about us. He is wising up slowly but surely...lol.
  11. Himikosabbrawrra2662 Jedi Padawan

WOuld be nice to know who was actually here in the 501st. My costume will be done this comming week or the next when I can get the time arranged from work. OUr local Vader is helping me finish my scout up.. and I like the mado costume.. but its not me... I like the scouts... Hopw much more fun can ya get with ewok stompers...
  12. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY FF Chapter Rep Mississippi USA

Chapter Rep
    star 2
    We have 1 janga fett and a soon to be Mandalorian. One female Jedi in the group. i am sure a few more will be costumed out by C4. You guys have a place to crash in Jackson? We are haveing our 2nd annual Bantha roast Sept 23rd. Would love to meet ya'll.
  13. Himikosabbrawrra2662 Jedi Padawan

Ive never been to Jackson actually. Sp no I wouldnt have a place to crash. I've been here in gulfport sense JUne of last year. Im from Michigan orginally. Here because of the military for a few years.

Nice.. Now that I know theres other costumers here in the state. Been wondering sense the couple of us here thought we were alone. We do alot of charity events that I have been pulling together here, but would love more costumers to help out? Anyone intrested?? I know for a fact were willing to travel to do stuff up north as well.
  14. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY FF Chapter Rep Mississippi USA

Chapter Rep
    star 2
    What are you talking about when you say customers? People to dress up or people to sell stuff to. Just making sure I understand. What charity do you help out and what does it do?
  15. Himikosabbrawrra2662 Jedi Padawan

Bahh.. I can't spell.. I ment dress up as Jedi, troopers that stuff.. Well right now we do charity for the CHildrens Miricale network and then we'll be working with the Salvation army this season.
  16. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY FF Chapter Rep Mississippi USA

Chapter Rep
    star 2
    We have about 3 to 5 of us who might be interested in that. Its hard though with jobs and families.
  17. Himikosabbrawrra2662 Jedi Padawan

Yeah I know that feeling. I knwo weekends work best for everyone for that main reason. If you don't mind me asking are their pics of any of you all in costume?? I can give ya all a link to mine for the three of us here. Pur next event here in this area is gonna be in October at the barns& Nobel. Havent decided on what we would be doing/They just wnat more star wars ppl to come back this time. We did a skit last time but more then the three and I know we all couldnt meet for stage practices.. that and Ill be in my scout gear for it. I was thinking just a raid the store day and entertain the kids unless anyone has another idea?
  18. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY FF Chapter Rep Mississippi USA

Chapter Rep
    star 2
    Jeff is the Janga Fett under our website. mandaloriansmsd.com pictures under opening night for ROTS. I am the tall one in the orange shirt in the back on front page.
  19. Himikosabbrawrra2662 Jedi Padawan

Awsome pictures!!! I love the fett costume as well. Hers a couple links to my photos. The first one here is of the skit we did at the book store that asked us all to return in october.

http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g241/Jedi2662/?sc=1&multi=6&addtype=local&media=image

Obviously Im the only female in there. The other Jedi is my padawan who'll hopefully be knighted at Dragon con this year! The vader is my buddy Alex and man he plays a good vader in that armor.. hes freaked me out once in a while in it.

These ones here are from the last year. Theres some from Coast con in here and a few pictures of C3 and another charity event we did last december that are on the oldest pages.

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f69/himikosabbrawrra/?start=0
  20. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY FF Chapter Rep Mississippi USA

Chapter Rep
    star 2
    Very good Vader. I like him. looks like you guys have lots of fun. We gots to hook up one day for sure.
  21. Himikosabbrawrra2662 Jedi Padawan

Definatly!! In the walmart pics with us it was hard to keep a straight face with him. He had some old lady come up and hit on him.. All dressed in his leather.. she couldnt resist.. she was carressing the side of his vader mask too... Needless to say the rest of us kept turning our head and laughed silently..

I know my jedi isn't the best.. but Ill be doning my scout here hopefully sometime next week!! Im still waiting for the boots and cummberbun to arrive so I can finish it. *does happy scout dance*
  22. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY FF Chapter Rep Mississippi USA

Chapter Rep
    star 2
    ANY HOPE GETTING YOU GUYS UP HERE FOR CHARITY EVENT? WOMANS HOSPITAL EACH YEAR IN OCTOBER HAS SOMETHING FOR THE PREMMIES THAT WERE BORN THERE THE PAST 10 YEARS. THEY ALWAYS HAVE BATMAN, SUPERMAN,ETC BUT NOTHING STAR WARS.
  23. Hargon Jedi Padawan

ANY HOPE GETTING YOU GUYS UP HERE FOR CHARITY EVENT? WOMANS HOSPITAL EACH YEAR IN OCTOBER HAS SOMETHING FOR THE PREMMIES THAT WERE BORN THERE THE PAST 10 YEARS. THEY ALWAYS HAVE BATMAN, SUPERMAN,ETC BUT NOTHING STAR WARS.

Are we doing charity events now or something? When did this start?
  24. Jedi_Dragon69 Jedi Padawan

Jay did not know that about Women's hospital. There is also the zoo that has like scooby-doo day and there is always the Bliare E. Batson Childrens hospital, wich i have some info on. Been so bussy with hurcane stuff have not had time to do or set up anything. But free time coming up after we get moved into our new house.
  25. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY FF Chapter Rep Mississippi USA

Chapter Rep
    star 2
    We have discussed this a little a few months back. I mentioned it to Wes a little while back and he thought he could have his armor complete. I think that part is on hold. Jeff said he could do Janga.yes I would like for us to get out a do a few things during the year. I thought you (Jason) heard us discuss this before. Maybe not. I know I talked to some of the guys about this but not quit sure who it may have been. But now we have freinds on the coast with real deal costumes. I would like for us to maybe even help each other on this kind of stuff. I know that not all of us will get involved but it sure would be nice.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.