Missi Up coming events and meetings

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY, Jul 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hargon Jedi Padawan

Yea... you can go ahead and count me out on that type of stuff.
  2. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY FF Chapter Rep Mississippi USA

Chapter Rep
    star 2
    But we already ordered the slave leia outfit for you. Your just no fun old man. I sure you won't be the only one.
  3. Hargon Jedi Padawan

Ill make you a deal Jay, Ill dress up like Slave Leia if you dress up like Amidala in the quasi-dominatrix outfit from Episode 2.
  4. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY FF Chapter Rep Mississippi USA

Chapter Rep
    star 2
    Again? That one time just wasn't enough, was it. lol
  5. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY FF Chapter Rep Mississippi USA

Chapter Rep
    star 2
    Yo, Wes. Get the info on the zoo deal and lets talk about it in the meeting on the 29th. Sounds fun. Maybe it will be a weekend Leigh is here.
  6. Rainbow Knight Star Game Host

Game Host
    star 5
    Hi,I'm Jungle Joy, the Jedi.
    It's great to find some fellow SW fans from Mississippi.
    Though I am without sight, I am not without vision.
  7. Pythias Jedi Padawan

Just wanted to say hello to all. I am Larry. One of the MandaloriansMSD and the one who runs the MandaloriansMSD.com websight. I know I don't update it much, but I did create it....lol. Anyway, just finally jumping in on the conversation here.
  8. Pythias Jedi Padawan

We need to go ahead and do another get together at the 1st of the month. So we can get our money in and finalize everything.
  9. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY FF Chapter Rep Mississippi USA

Chapter Rep
    star 2
    In the works. August 29th is already listed as next meeting.
  10. Jedi Trace SouthEast RSA

Manager
    star 6
    Hi guys! Just wanted to drop by and say thanks for having us down for the "Roast" this past weekend. We had a lot of fun and it was great meeting you all! Special thanks to Jay & Family for being the Hosts with the Mosts. ;)

We look forward to seeing y'all at C 4 if not before.

~Traci from "The Memphis Group"

11. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY FF Chapter Rep Mississippi USA

Chapter Rep
    star 2
    Glad you could make it. And Tim and hot Rhonda.
  12. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY FF Chapter Rep Mississippi USA

Chapter Rep
    star 2
    Hey ya'll. I know we always have meetings on Tuesday nights once a month. What does everyone think about Friday or Saturday night meetings? reason I am thinking this is for 2 reasons. We have several new members that can't make weeknight meetings and weekends more of us can stay up a little bit later than normal meeting nights. Next meeting will be first few weeks in November. No meetings in October since most of us will be doing the haunted house.

Oct 21st Memphis is doing a big event if anyone wants to go.

Chris mentioned a fair night with the Mandalorians.

Last 3 weekends of Oct will be a haunted house and would like as many Mandalorians to help as possible. Brandon and Pearl Exchange Clubs to benifit the Abuse Childrens center.

What does everyone think about a Mandalorian Christmas gathering and swap Star Wars gifts like $5.00 or under.

Wizard World Texas coming up in November and Chris and I thought about it. But looking at check book, I am out of the running.

13. TheStreetHowitzer Jedi Knight

The christmas party sound great!! we might have to make it under $10 because i have not seen anything that even says star wars for under about $7. it needs to be dirty santa style!! does everybody know how to play dirty santa?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.