main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Missi Up coming events and meetings

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY, Jul 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hargon

Hargon Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 2005
    Yea... you can go ahead and count me out on that type of stuff.

2. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY

JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 8, 2003
    But we already ordered the slave leia outfit for you. Your just no fun old man. I sure you won't be the only one.

3. Hargon

Hargon Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 2005
    Ill make you a deal Jay, Ill dress up like Slave Leia if you dress up like Amidala in the quasi-dominatrix outfit from Episode 2.

4. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY

Jun 8, 2003
    Again? That one time just wasn't enough, was it. lol

5. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY

Jun 8, 2003
    Yo, Wes. Get the info on the zoo deal and lets talk about it in the meeting on the 29th. Sounds fun. Maybe it will be a weekend Leigh is here.

6. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    Hi,I'm Jungle Joy, the Jedi.
    It's great to find some fellow SW fans from Mississippi.
    Though I am without sight, I am not without vision.

7. Pythias

Pythias Jedi Youngling

Jul 26, 2006
    Just wanted to say hello to all. I am Larry. One of the MandaloriansMSD and the one who runs the MandaloriansMSD.com websight. I know I don't update it much, but I did create it....lol. Anyway, just finally jumping in on the conversation here.

8. Pythias

Pythias Jedi Youngling

Jul 26, 2006
    We need to go ahead and do another get together at the 1st of the month. So we can get our money in and finalize everything.

9. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY

Jun 8, 2003
    In the works. August 29th is already listed as next meeting.

10. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    Hi guys! Just wanted to drop by and say thanks for having us down for the "Roast" this past weekend. We had a lot of fun and it was great meeting you all! Special thanks to Jay & Family for being the Hosts with the Mosts. ;)

We look forward to seeing y'all at C 4 if not before.

~Traci from "The Memphis Group"

11. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY

Jun 8, 2003
    Glad you could make it. And Tim and hot Rhonda.

12. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY

Jun 8, 2003
    Hey ya'll. I know we always have meetings on Tuesday nights once a month. What does everyone think about Friday or Saturday night meetings? reason I am thinking this is for 2 reasons. We have several new members that can't make weeknight meetings and weekends more of us can stay up a little bit later than normal meeting nights. Next meeting will be first few weeks in November. No meetings in October since most of us will be doing the haunted house.

Oct 21st Memphis is doing a big event if anyone wants to go.

Chris mentioned a fair night with the Mandalorians.

Last 3 weekends of Oct will be a haunted house and would like as many Mandalorians to help as possible. Brandon and Pearl Exchange Clubs to benifit the Abuse Childrens center.

What does everyone think about a Mandalorian Christmas gathering and swap Star Wars gifts like $5.00 or under.

Wizard World Texas coming up in November and Chris and I thought about it. But looking at check book, I am out of the running.

13. TheStreetHowitzer

TheStreetHowitzer Jedi Youngling

Jul 27, 2006
    The christmas party sound great!! we might have to make it under $10 because i have not seen anything that even says star wars for under about $7. it needs to be dirty santa style!! does everybody know how to play dirty santa?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.