Tampa, FL Up Coming THX1138 and Star Wars DVD party

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by LukeCeremonial22569, Sep 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    OK is anyone interested in getting togeter for just such an event??????

Does anyone have a really BIG tv for this??????If so can we hold this event at your place...PLEASE?????

Lets pick a date we all can agree on for this...I say October 8th or 9th, this firday and saturday nights.

I know I plan on buying both movies and the directors cut of THX1138 also both in widescreen formate, the ONLY way movies should be viewed thank you very much...

And this will be a B.Y.O.B(thats bring your own beverage not booze,,I dont drink anymore sorry) and B.Y.O.F. food eventto much of a pain for everyone to bring something, so just bring your own OK...OK then.

So whos in for this?????

WOW just had a thought a good one,,,we could even rent a BIG screen TV for this thing too from rent a center and I think they would bring it to us and pick it up,,,does anyone know??????
  2. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Well, this sounds really great!! But I will be out of town or if i cancel this trip, I work every Fri. night and all day Sat. sometimes until 11:30pm. Otherwise I would come with bells on!!

Are we doing the costume thing on the weekend of the Sept. 25 & 26th at a Best Buy??? I can do Sunday.
  3. LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    No we're not doing it,, there is just to much going on right now with the weather and other things also I am back to working every other saturday now myself.

SORRY.
  4. mdl9482 Jedi Youngling

/me whistles innocently and doesn't mention the 60" big screen and DVD player located at his parents house where he stays.
  5. Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master

star 4
    Well How bout voulunteering for this like next weekend or the weekend before Halloween or After? Are you extending a possible invitation?
  6. mdl9482 Jedi Youngling

I'd say so :p

I'm thinking the 23rd might be the best date. I'd like to know what general plans are besides moving watching though to keep the folks happy.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.