1. Happy Christmastime, WNU!

Hi Up in the Sky! Is it a bird? Is is a Plane? No... it's just that GuyWithACrossbow

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by GuyWithACrossbow, Mar 26, 2013.

Moderators: Skiara
  1. GuyWithACrossbow Jedi Youngling

Hey what's up guys, I'm GuyWithACrossbow, and I'm new here. I like Star Wars, of course, and crossbows. Nice to meet you all.
  2. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 7
    @GuyWithACrossbow: Failte Nua Duine. Sorry for the delayed response... this sort of got buried rather quickly. Nice to meet you, as well, sir. Not sure if you want any recommendations for specific discussions (games, films, books, etc.), but if so, let us know. Go get involved, have a great time, and should you require any assistance, just @.tag one of us in here. This thread is now your personal tech support area.
  3. GuyWithACrossbow Jedi Youngling

4. J_Girl Force Ghost

star 4
  5. Commander Krix Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Welcome to theforce.net GuyWithACrossbow!

I'm FAIRLY new as well. Although it really isn't all that hard to get used to! [face_peace]
  6. Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost

star 5
  7. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    I love your thread title... it makes me feeling that I need to cover immediatly, since flying arrows are usually coming with GuysWithaCrossbow. :p

Welcome and enjoy your stay! :)
  8. Jordan1Kenobi Host of EUC Battle of... Games

Game Host
    star 5
    Hello and welcome! Are you a fan of Chewbacca or Embo? They're two Star Wars characters that I instantly think of that use crossbows :)

I hope you enjoy the forums, and if there's anything you need help with just ask us here and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
    Last edited by Jordan1Kenobi, Mar 28, 2013
  9. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Welcome @GuyWithACrossbow!! I'm a lady with a Long Bow! LOL! Seriously, I shoot Archery Long bow ;) Anything you want to know, just ask!
Moderators: Skiara