main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Up in the Sky! Is it a bird? Is is a Plane? No... it's just that GuyWithACrossbow

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by GuyWithACrossbow, Mar 26, 2013.

1. GuyWithACrossbow

GuyWithACrossbow Jedi Youngling

Mar 26, 2013
    Hey what's up guys, I'm GuyWithACrossbow, and I'm new here. I like Star Wars, of course, and crossbows. Nice to meet you all.

2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    GuyWithACrossbow: Failte Nua Duine. Sorry for the delayed response... this sort of got buried rather quickly. Nice to meet you, as well, sir. Not sure if you want any recommendations for specific discussions (games, films, books, etc.), but if so, let us know. Go get involved, have a great time, and should you require any assistance, just @.tag one of us in here. This thread is now your personal tech support area.

3. GuyWithACrossbow

GuyWithACrossbow Jedi Youngling

Mar 26, 2013
  4. J_Girl

J_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 18, 2001
  5. Commander Krix

Commander Krix Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 18, 2013
    Welcome to theforce.net GuyWithACrossbow!

I'm FAIRLY new as well. Although it really isn't all that hard to get used to! [face_peace]

6. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
  7. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    I love your thread title... it makes me feeling that I need to cover immediatly, since flying arrows are usually coming with GuysWithaCrossbow. :p

Welcome and enjoy your stay! :)

8. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    Hello and welcome! Are you a fan of Chewbacca or Embo? They're two Star Wars characters that I instantly think of that use crossbows :)

I hope you enjoy the forums, and if there's anything you need help with just ask us here and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

9. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Welcome GuyWithACrossbow!! I'm a lady with a Long Bow! LOL! Seriously, I shoot Archery Long bow ;) Anything you want to know, just ask!