Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AKAI_FETT Jedi Master

star 4
    Cant wait!

Monsters Inc. also come out on Blu Ray Tuesday.
  2. Harlock415 Jedi Master

star 4
    From Blu-ray.com:

Up Down to $19.99, Plus $10 off with Another BD

Amazon has reduced the price of the Blu-ray of Pixar's latest movie 'Up' to a super-low $19.99. Additionally, now you can receive $10 off the purchase of a second BD, from a list of eligible titles, when the two are bought together in the same order. Enter promo code "DISNEYBD" at checkout to receive your credit. This offer ends on November 10.

Although officially this discount can't be combined with any other promotional offers, it is stackable with the existing $10 off promotion applicable if buying 'Up' and 'Monsters, Inc.' at the same time. Note that 'Monsters, Inc.' itself is not one of the titles eligible for the DisneyBD promotion. Thus, if for example you order 'Up', 'Monsters, Inc.' and 'Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs' together, and enter the aforementioned code, you can get all three BDs for only $42.97, or just over $14 per movie.

All right. I had Up! and Monsters Inc. on pre-order. So I canceled it and did a brand new order of Up!, Monsters Inc, and Pinocchio:

Subtotal of Items: $61.97
    Shipping & Handling: $0.00
    Best Value Savings: -$10.00
    Pre-order Guarantee: -$0.00
    Promotion Applied: -$0.00
    Promotion Applied: -$10.00
    ------
    Total for this Order: $41.97
    Access the Amazon promo

edit: Forgot to write: Don't forget free shipping (and in my case as a Prime member, free 2 day shipping) and no sales tax.
  3. JedHead1 Force Ghost

star 5
    Target Exclusive:

150-page "Russell's Adventure Journal" (packaged with movie) when you buy either 2-disc deluxe ($22.99) or Blu-ray 4-disc combo pack (26.99). Standard DVD: $15.99

They will also have the Monsters, Inc. 4-disc Blu-ray combo for $26.99 and an Cars Blu-ray combo pack, which includes 2 exclusive cars for $26.99.

Best Buy Exclusive:

Talking "Doug" Plush Toy ($4.99) with purchase of Blu-ray 4-disc combo pack, $14.99 when purchased alone. Standard DVD: $15.99.

With a Blu-ray purchase of Up, the Monsters, Inc. 4-disc Blu-ray will be $18.99 or $28.99 when purchased alone, and the Cars Blu-ray combo pack (same as Target version) will be $22.99, or $32.99 when purchased alone.

4. JedHead1 Force Ghost

star 5
    So who's down to going to Fenton's on Tuesday?
  5. Harlock415 Jedi Master

star 4
    What time you thinking of getting there?
  6. JedHead1 Force Ghost

star 5
    I was going to take pictures of Yoda on Treasure Island around mid-afternoon, then head on over. Hopefully, the lighting (and weather) will be good.
  7. Harlock415 Jedi Master

star 4
    Well hopefully UPS won't come too late with my discs and books from Amazon, so I'll try to get there by 5:00.
  8. NivekSkywalker Jedi Knight

star 2
    i'll be at fenton's tomorrow
  9. Harlock415 Jedi Master

star 4
    Speaking of exclusives, Amazon had an Up Limited edition Luxo Jr. Lamp for pre-order - then they got sued by Luxo, the manufacturer of the lamp. The suit is now settled apparently.

From Blu-ray.com:
    As we reported in August, Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment will be offering a limited edition 'Up: Luxo Jr. Collectible Desk Lamp Set', which features a working replica of the now famous Luxo lamp along with the Blu-ray release of 'Up', when the title is released on Blu-ray this Tuesday. Soon after the announcement, Luxo AS - the manufacturer of the Luxo lamp - sued Disney for trademark infringement.

Luckily for Blu-ray fans, both parties have reached an agreement out of court, and the 'Up: Luxo Jr. Collectible Desk Lamp Set' will be released, as originally scheduled, on November 10th. The base of the lamp is specially designed to hold your Pixar Blu-ray collection, including 'Monsters, Inc.' which is scheduled for release that same day.

Unfortunately Amazon has not updated the option to order this yet.
  10. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    Ah! Talking Doug! Awesome... XD Shouldn't spend recklessly though... :(

If you guys are going to Fenton's tomorrow give me a call. I live literally a mile away.
  11. JedHead1 Force Ghost

star 5
    Dale bought the Blu-ray at Target in Colma, and instead of ringing up at $26.99, it rang up at $19.99! [face_dancing]

Then we went to Best Buy in Colma when they opened to get the talking Doug, and it literally sold out in 5 minutes! :eek:
  12. NivekSkywalker Jedi Knight

star 2
    got my dug for store pick up but it's at the plesant hill bestbuy. my local pinole BB didn't have it. so i gotta pick up the bluray at pinole and the dug at PH. i'll be at fentons though at 500
  13. Harlock415 Jedi Master

star 4
    Target, Walmart, and Amazon have a price wae going on. They've all been having a price of $19.99 You can pre-order the Single disc version of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince for $10 and the Blu-ray for $16.99, which includes a DVD copy.

Wait, I didn't know you guys even had a Blu-ray player.
  14. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4

Aw... Dug... Bring him with you today! We can cut open a styrofoam cup and make "The Cone of Shame"! hehehe... Are we meeting there at 5pm then?
  15. Harlock415 Jedi Master

star 4
    I should be there by 5:00 - depending on the Bay Bridge [face_praying] Too bad I didn't get any kind of Dug promo, just as well, he may bother my penguins.
  16. AKAI_FETT Jedi Master

star 4
    Just picked my Blu...UP!
    :-B
  17. JedHead1 Force Ghost

star 5
    Lou, I got a poster for you and some Up balloons from the Fenton's event if you want. I wish I was able to get a sketch though (and Doug).

You should've totally come in your Halloween costume! Some guy came dressed as Russell, and Kevin was there! ;)
  18. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    Kevin was on the news too. Not the bird. :p
  19. NivekSkywalker Jedi Knight

star 2
    hopefully ktvu has the clip on their website. last week i was courtside at the warriors vs clippers game and was prominently shown on tv (cheering for the warriors). i think channel 4 kron was at fentons too.
  20. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm getting talking Dug! XDDDDDDDDDD Yay!!!!

[image=http://disney.eprize.net/movierewards/images/award/dug_225x300.jpg]
    O boy! O boy! I just met you and I love you! XDDDDDDDDD
  21. JedHead1 Force Ghost

star 5
    I just saw that Costco's Blu-ray has an exclusive grape soda bottle cap pin!

:D
  22. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    Here's a shirt you'll like Matty! I smell you!
    lol... I kinda want one too... XD

Oh and that Dug plushy we saw at Fenton's is like $40: Dug
  23. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    All the easter eggs from Up. The Star Wars Theather wasn't the Coronet, it was the Grand Lake in Oakland. Ah well... I've been looking for a picture of that for reference for something I wanna do for a graphic...
  24. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
  25. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    [image=http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs099.snc3/16667_209172508956_512393956_4169501_7433474_n.jpg]
    Hi there!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.