main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, GA Upcoming Activities?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Cosmic_Knight, May 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cosmic_Knight

Cosmic_Knight Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 7, 2004
    What are the plans for the next few months? Unfortunately, I was not able to make Heath's birthday party, but I did not expect this to be an "official" event anyway.

2. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2003
    The next event will be a movie...Harry Potter. Nothing's been discussed yet on when. I would like for us to meet somewhere to eat then go to the movie, maybe a saturday lunch and movie. Anyone else have any ideas?

3. RemyCat

RemyCat Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2002
    That sounds like an excellent idea! As long as it's not on the weekend of June 19th (I have to work), I should be able to make it. :)

4. darthmrw

darthmrw Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2002
    Let LaGrange know. We might be able to get a few to come with you (thankfully school will be out!!).

5. Phoenix21

Nov 10, 2003
    Opps, I posted the news for this thread on the one for D*C by accident...
    The day for the show is the 19th but we have yet to determine a time. We are hoping for lunch and the show or the show and dinner. I'll let you know when I do...
    LaGrange, come on down...

6. Wookieefan84

Wookieefan84 Jedi Youngling

May 27, 2004
    OH.... i am going to see HP friday. I am so excited. If I can, I will go w/ the club too. :)

FUNNNNNNNNNNNN

I just got the new SW Insider. CAN YOU SAY wookiees?????

7. Phoenix21

Nov 10, 2003
    Harry Potter is where we will meet this Saturday the 19th.
    We are meeting no later than 4:15 in the Lobby for the 4:30 showing at Hollywood Connection.
    Hope to she you there...

Hollie

8. Phoenix21

Nov 10, 2003
    Harry Potter was great. Sorry you didn't make it. Plans for July are as follows:
    Books-A-Million on Saturday the 10th at 7:00pm til whenever. We'll play SW trivia and discuss plans for the next few months.

9. wookiechick66

wookiechick66 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2002
    Okay for the 10th but remember Pheonix, we have a CM event that day at Alaina's.

10. Phoenix21

Nov 10, 2003
    Oh, yeah, I forgot. I'll check a few more dates and get back with you. I'd like to find a day when everyone can meet. Stand by...

11. Phoenix21

Nov 10, 2003
    July meeting at BAM...
    I'm thinking the best bet is a Saturday night around 7:30 - how does the 17th sound?
    That's the 3rd or 5 Saturdays in the month. We need to start thinking about events for the rest of the year. We need to get some community service in.
    Hope to here from ya'll soon.
    Hollie

12. wookiechick66

Sep 15, 2002
    well July 17th is okay if it is at least at 730 PM. I have CM thing from 10 to 6. Also remember Saturday's at BAM are Yui-gi-oh duel Dates from 2 to 4 pm, so we can't go at that time.

We can always do a sunday, they are a bit slower for the BAM folks. :) (okay Pheonix, stop fussing at me!!!) hee hee hee....

Are we at least going to try to have a FCFN meet up at Dragon CON?

13. Phoenix21

Nov 10, 2003
    Meeting up at D*C would be great. We ment to do that last year but it wasn't setup enough for us to meet. This year there will be more of us up there so it should work better I hope.

I'll send out an e-mail for requests on when to meet for July's BAM meeting. I figure a Saturday night or Sunday afternoon would work for most folks best. When I get a Consensus, I'll post again with a definate time.

14. wookiechick66

Sep 15, 2002
    I spoke w/ Leslie Lane the GM at BAM 281, She would prefer we come on a Sunday. Let me know the date. She is excited to have us come.

15. wookiechick66

Sep 15, 2002
    July 18th for Trivia at Books A Million on Macon Rd.

2:30 to 5 PM. the store is excited for us to come and have us on the calander. They are having a big summer sale right now.

also very good candy frappe's in the Cafe. :) YUM YUM

16. MotF

MotF Jedi Master star 2

Jun 2, 2001
    Hi everyone,

Sorry, I've been away for so long. Between my mother (who was just diagnosed with cancer and given 3-6 months to live), been busy with Dragon*Con, work, and house.

BAM sounds like loads of fun! I'll be there unless something family related happens.

I'll be in Atlanta on the 10th of July for the Dragon*Con meeting.

The schedule is done, just need to verify some more guests and time slots.

Cathy

17. darthmrw

darthmrw Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2002
    July 18th at BAM. I'll be able to make it and will try to recruit at least a couple more. Sounds like fun.

MIKE

18. Phoenix21

Nov 10, 2003
    Awesome, glad your coming and hope to see more from the LaGrange group!

19. WedgeAntilles1

WedgeAntilles1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 16, 2002
    I come if my parents will take me.

20. MotF

MotF Jedi Master star 2

Jun 2, 2001
    Wedge, email me if you live the local area and maybe I can pick you up.

Cathy
    sf-motf@att.net

21. MotF

MotF Jedi Master star 2

Jun 2, 2001
    Do we have an August meeting? Will someone give me a call and let me know when please? After today, I don't know when I'll be back online for the next week.

Thanks,

Cathy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.