Buff, NY Upcoming BPO performances

Discussion in 'Buffalo, NY' started by Marko_Ragnos, Nov 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marko_Ragnos Jedi Padawan

star 4
    We got plenty of Christmas concerts.

-Sunday December 2nd at the Eastern Hills Wesleyan Church starting at 6pm.
    -Then our usual Holiday Pops at Kleinhans on December 7,8 at 8pm, and on the 9th at 2:30pm.
    -Saturday December 15th at Kleinhans is our Classical Christmas at 8pm.
    -Sunday Dec. 16th is at Kleinhans is a less than one hour family Christmas concert starting at 2:30pm.

Then one concert that will interest some Sabres fans on December 30, we are playing with Ronan Tynan, and Ryan Miller and Drew Stafford will be there.

2. BobaChris12 NE RSA & North Ridge VP

Manager
    star 9
    Sounds like a good one for youngr children with short attention spans. I can see where your December will be spent too!
  3. Marko_Ragnos Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Anybody interested for anything, I can get comp tickets no charge. I don't know about the Sabres event though.
  4. JediKnightLisa Jedi Master

star 4
    I always wanted to go to the Holiday Pops concert. Do you have 2 or 3 tickets for Dec 9th Antoine? That would be great. :)

5. Marko_Ragnos Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I will try hard Lisa. Those are rare to get because of the popularity of those shows. I will let you know asap.
  6. JediKnightLisa Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes, I have heard that they are very popular. Whatever you can do. Thanks for looking into it. If you can't, no problem. :)
  7. Amidala2213 Jedi Youngling

Lisa, I could not get comp tickets for the Holiday Pops. But we musicians can buy them for 50%. They are 30 to 60 meaning 15 to 30 for me. let me knwo if you want some and I can buy tomorrow before the first show.
  8. Marko_Ragnos Jedi Padawan

star 4
    That was me posting. Forgot to logoff Christine because we only have one computer.
  9. Mother_of_the_Twins Jedi Master

star 5
    Unfortunately it looks like I won't be able to attend a holiday season concert this year. Just too busy. Thanks for offering, tho!
  10. JediKnightLisa Jedi Master

star 4
    Thank you for checking! I will let you know by tommorrow AM about the tix, $30 a pair is a great price for sure. :) Unfortunately, Rob has to work Sunday and Victoria got sick tonight. :( I'll have to see how she is in the morning....

Thanks again!
  11. JediKnightLisa Jedi Master

star 4
    Hi Antoine!
    It looks like I won't be able to make it today. :_| Thank you so much for trying, I would have loved to have finally gone.

[:D]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.