Upcoming changes within the Montreal Underground Knights

Discussion in 'Montréal' started by Uilmuteiz, Dec 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus

star 4
    That's right folks, my schedule as an RSA is getting busier every day, and I have a feeling I'm not giving enough to these boards, while I'm not planning on resigning as the RSA for French Canada, I do have to think about the further devellopment of this group as a whole and as a community.

My involvement in general fandom over the past few months has somewhat decreased, but in return my involvement with Star Wars en Direct and the french community has increased.

So in the coming weeks, there will most likely be elections as to who will take over the City Representative (or as I like to call it the RSA Assistant ;) )for at least these part of the interweb.

We are far from dead, but there isn't much happening within the english community of Fanforce per say.

In the coming weeks, we will put together a plan that will have each communities get togheter at some point every so many weeks and we will raise from this letargic vegetative state that we are in right now.

I hope you will all drop by during the next few weeks to check out what's been happening lately.
  2. GoddessJainaSoloFel Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm all for breathing new life into our FF boards! It would be nice to have an active community here where we can meet people who live in the same area and share a common passion for SW. It would also open more oppertunities to become active with the other FF boards and meet people from around the world :D I will certainly be dropping by! :) It's nice to know we aren't dead ;) :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.