Phx UPCOMING EVENT: Star Wars DVD Midnight Release

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jedi_PrincessAZ, Sep 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Jedi_PrincessAZ Jedi Master

star 1
    WHAT: Star Wars Original Trilogy Midnight DVD Release
    WHERE: The Wherehouse on the Southeast corner of Broadway & Rural
    WHEN: Monday, September 20th
    TIME: 8pm(ish) until Midnight(ish)

DETAILS:
    Okay, I talked to the manager at the Wherehouse and we're all set for the midnight release. He doesn't care what time we show up, but I would like to have some people there (preferably some in costume) in time for the 9pm and/or 10pm news broadcasts, as it looks like we might be able to get some media coverage. I'm waiting to hear back from a couple of contacts and more details on that will follow as I get them.

The store will be taking pre-orders through most of Monday. There is a $5 dollar deposit (which goes toward the purchase price). This deposit must be made in person, so no credit card holds over the phone. If you want to reserve a copy and can't make it out there in time, please PM me and we'll work something out. The cost is $49.99 and The Wherehouse is offering a $15 mail-in rebate, bringing the total to $34.99, the cheapest I've found so far. Also, they will be giving out limited edition posters on a first come, first serve basis (he didn't know how many he would be getting yet).

For more information, please visit our primary message boards at phxff.net or send me a PM.
  2. Sith_Wench Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    What? They're putting the OT out on DVD? :p
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.