main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Upcoming Events and Conventions

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Harlock415, May 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harlock415

Harlock415 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2003
    Some upcoming fan events in the next few months. They range from mini cons to the mutha of all cons San Diego Comic Con.

May 29-31

FanimeConThe biggest anime convention in Northern California. We have a new home in the San Jose Convention Convention center this year since we outgrew Santa Clara's old Convention Center. We will expect over 6,000 attendees in one day.

Baycon The San Francisco Bay Area Regional Science Fictiona and Fantasy Convention. It's an old girl of a con but manny still attend it.

June 6
    San Jose Collector's ShowUnfortunately their website doesn't seem to be updated yet.

June 13
    Sacramento Comic and Collectible Show

July 2-5
    Anime Expo, possibly the biggest anime convention and industry expo in the country.

July 22-25
    Comic-Con International. I don't think we need elaborate more on this one [face_mischief]

2. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    I hope some of you will be able to come out to Sacramento in June. Let us know if you are and we will accomodate you any way we can! :)

3. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    I'm gonna play it by ear but I'm Con'ed out after WonderCon/Unity. I'm just looking forward to Comic Con.

4. Harlock415

Aug 21, 2003
    Conned out? And I thought you were a tough guy.

5. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    I'm probably gonna make Fanime and BayCon for a day each. But as for the other cons in June, I'm not sure. I'm saving up for San Diego in July.

6. Harlock415

Aug 21, 2003
    Those other cons in June are only $5. It's the driving that can be a hassle.

7. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Hey, master carries a great burden, master must conserve his strength. Unless my absence will cause a break down in diplomatic relations I'm mustering my Force for Comic Con. Besides, I wanna see some of my Rogues I haven't seen in a while. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.