main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Upcoming Events

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities' started by Jedi_Dajuan, Apr 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Upcoming QCJO events:

2. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    No text for unstick

3. UluUlix

UluUlix Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    R2-D2's Birthday Party: Saturday April 16, 2005
    Bornhoeft House East Moline 4:00 PM
    Rendevous Point Established in Rendevous Thread

Celebration III: Indianapolis, Indiana
    April 21-24, 2005

Star Wars Night at John O'Donnel Stadium:
    Wed May 18,2005

Episode III Premeire and Line Party:
    Details coming soon

4. quadcityteecee1

quadcityteecee1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 17, 2002
    The Orion Organization offers its services to QCJO for furthering the cause of Fandom, at any or all of these events--Celebration may be out, but any local events are go.

If the Command Staff of QCJO wants to keep in touch, either go to our Yahoo! Group, at http://group.yahoo.com, search under "orion_organization", or you can email Admiral JD Greibel, at admjd2400@yahoo.com, or me at stellar_sojourn@yahoo.com. We hope to further our two clubs's search for more Jedi and SF fans.

Till later--TeeCee.

5. qcjediJohn_AM

qcjediJohn_AM Jedi Master star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    Episode III Premeire and Line Party:
    Details coming soon

Please post on this as soon as possible.

Also, totally unrelated, but do Steve and Chris have different names on these boards now, or do they never post?

6. UluUlix

UluUlix Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    Definitive information will be posted after Celebration III. The council will discuss events during this time and then it will be posted after we return. So as Master Yoda says, "Patience."

7. Super_J

Super_J Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2004
    I hope all who are attending Celebration III are enjoying the experiance.

8. johncoolstuff

johncoolstuff Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2005
    Anyone in the area that would have 2 extra tix for the Davenport screen 9 or 10? (is there a difference between 9 & 10?) And any info about the game? what game? I have no idea what is going on here - I just moved here from California and did not realize these tix would sell out so fast here - in CA it seems everyone waits til the last week and then the stuff sells out (unless you are wanting to go to the REALLY good theaters) Anyway - any help will be appreciated.
    In fact - I may be able to trade the Darth Vader Celebration 3 talking action figure that I got in Indianapolis this past weekend for some tix......
    let me know!
    johncoolstuff@mchsi.com
    John Wells

9. Super_J

Super_J Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2004
    I dont have tix, but the game being referred to is The Swing game on May 18th at John O'Donnell stadium in Davenport. That night at the baseball game is Star Wars night.

10. Achilles_of_Peoria

Achilles_of_Peoria Jedi Youngling

Feb 15, 2005
    After episode 3 it will be 3 short months and DragonCon will be here. The cheapest 4 days badges are $60 until May 13th at which time they go up.
    Anyone planning to go should post up and anyone planning on splitting rooms for cost purposes, this is the place to organize it.

I plan on getting my passes this month and I do need a roomate so if anyone's planning on going and floating as far as the room thing goes let me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.