main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Upcoming Events

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MotherPalpatine, Jun 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    Since our last sticky disappeared I will start a new one. Let's hope that this one stays around.[face_praying]

2. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    Bad news guys. Our visit to the Valley Children's Hospital has to be rescheduled.:( I am going to try and reschedule tomorrow and let everyone know the new date.

I guess this means I get to work on costumes.:D Oh, the wizard is thinking of buying a Maserati. He is going to look at it on Friday.:rolleyes:

3. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Since I can actually see this one, would you like it to be made into a sticky?

4. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    Yes Miana, that would be great. I'm hopibg it gets a little more use then the last few months.

5. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    Okay, we are rescheduled for V.C.H. in August. July is just too busy plus it gives time for a certain Jedi to get his costume finished.:D (As soon as he can make up his mind which one he wants to do, and I'm afraid the little, soon to be, green one can't go.)

6. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    what?!? you mean the kiddies will be denied the presence of the great Yoda, master of the force? haha, i figured that already. speaking of, i have been seeing some not-so-nice comic con "rules" popping up here and there warning people not to bring pets...

7. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    But Sid is not a pet. He's a Sith Lord.;)

8. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    Meeting this Friday at Borders at 7:30pm. We need to discuss next months VCH.

See you there.

9. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    Just a reminder--this Saturday is our visit to VCH. We are expected about 2:00PM I hope everyone can attend and we have a guest or two also joining us.

10. Liz_Skywalker

May 22, 2005
    hey i don't know if you'll notice this post, but when/where do you want to help me with the make-up? [face_batting] should i swing by your place early or are we going to burn time doing it there?

11. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    I guess that would depend on how you feel about driving to Fresno as Barriss.[face_whistling]

12. Cruzer_Fett

Cruzer_Fett Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 31, 2005
    Two questions for ya MP:

Would Quinton be allowed to go if we were only staying in that general assembly hall with our costumes? The reason I ask is because he has a really cool Mando costume now and because there were other non-patient children visitors in that area during the last visit we made.

Also, were you able to arrange someplace more accomodating than the public men's restroom for us to suit up and keep our storage boxes and personal items?

Thanks, Lorenzo

13. Liz_Skywalker

May 22, 2005
    Meeting this Friday, the 15th, at 7:30PM at Borders in Visalia. Topics include Myspace for the Twin Suns and Relay for Life. At some point Bette and I will geek out on costume secrets and Barry will charm all the women. Come and have a grande olde tyme.

14. Liz_Skywalker

May 22, 2005
    Meeting this Friday, 7:30 PM at ye olde Rounde Table in Porterville. Be thare or be ye a knight of the square table.

15. Cruzer_Fett

Cruzer_Fett Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 31, 2005
    No official update about meetings and such huh? I guess we're back to our last minute notices!

16. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    Meeting this Friday-February 16th- in Porterville at 7:30. We will meet at Round Table, as usual.

We will talk about the California Science Center Fan Days, Hospital visit, and CIV. Plus all the other great stuff we talk about, like fun with anchivoy's.

17. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    March meeting is being postponed due to traveling back into time this coming weekend. We will meet March 23rd at Border's in Visalia at 7:30.

The next day is our trip to the California Science Center for Fan Day#2.

18. Liz_Skywalker

May 22, 2005
    does janette know?

19. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    The Wizard will tell her. I will remind him to call her tomorrow.

20. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    Don't forget. Meeting tomorrow night at Borders at 7:30. There may be Spiderman cake.

21. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    Due to conflicting events we will be having our meeting on the 13th this month. I know, I know, it will be Friday the 13th but I don't believe in that sort of stuff (throws salt over right shoulder, knocks on wood) so it is the perfect time for a meeting.

We will meet in Porterville at Round Table unless someone has a better idea at 7:30pm.

On the agenda will be CIV,(what else is new) the Clovis Rodeo Parade, Pirates, and Comic Con. Oh and for Jeanette, Harry Potter.

22. Liz_Skywalker

May 22, 2005
    that could conflict with my plans to see Pathfinder.

23. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    Can you not look at a minivan/SUV some other time?

24. Liz_Skywalker

May 22, 2005
    there will be no after.

25. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    Upcoming? Well let's see...there is the priate thing and a meeting next week, and something else we are suppose to be doing this month.

Can't seem to think of what it might be but I know it was big and the reason that I am sewing my little heart out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.