main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Upcoming Events

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MotherPalpatine, Jun 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    sticky got unstuck.

2. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    Unstuck sticky restuck.

Now on to other things.....Meeting tomorrow but I had posted that in another thread. Disneyland trip but also in other thread. Fullerton...other thread.
    Uhmmm. well there is that little convention that we like to attend every now and then. ComicCon is being held July 26th-29th. This will be talked about at the meeting.

Oh, and Harry Potter will be released July 13th so we will have to start getting ready for that really, really soon.

3. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    Okay, meeting on July 20th at Borders which is also the big Harry Potter book release event. We have been invited to attend.

Speaking of Harry Potter, the movie seems to be premiering on July 11th instead of the 13th. I am trying to find out now when we will be needed.

4. The-Bald-Wookiee

The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
    I may not be able to attend the meeting this month! One of my buddies is getting married at the coast on or near that day, I don't actually know for sure. There is a chance that I'll be back tho', in which case I will be able to attend.

Just to keep everybody guessing.

[face_monkey]

5. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    Well, just so you know...we have also been invited to attend the Harry Potter pre-book release thingy at Borders, on that night. Soooooooooo, that would mean a Star Wars Fan Force meeting in Potter costumes because you know the Wizard will want to wear his new Wizard robes.

Speaking of Harry Potter, we are requested July 10th for the opening at the theatre.

6. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    August meeting this Friday (August 17th) at Porterville RoundTable at 7:30pm. We can talk about ComicCon and the Wizard will show how we both made this month's issue of Star Wars Insider, plus uncoming events for us.
    Also, if anyone that missed last month's meeting wants a review of the CR rules let me know. I am also going to find out about posting them here so everyone knows even though I think I informed everyone last month of what they covered and that there would be little effect.

So, we will see you Friday evening.

7. Liz_Skywalker

May 22, 2005
    Yeah, we definitely won't be there then, I forgot that it was Porterville month. We'll be attempting to move that night and all the rest of the weekend.

8. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    I was wondering how you were going to load beds, drive them to Visalia, unload them and still make it to Porterville by 7:30.

I thought you were being optimistic.

Of course that means more anchovies for me.[face_devil]

9. Liz_Skywalker

May 22, 2005
    Why, I am a magician, DUH! Anyways, unless I get some fridge offers REAL soon, I'm gonna need to pick up that mini-fridge asap.

10. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004

Tomorrow? We can figure a way to get it over to your place in the afternoon.

11. Liz_Skywalker

May 22, 2005
    Yes, soft velvety robes would be just the thing, actually. And I don't think there's much question as to color.

Tomorrow would be great. We'll be moving stuff tonight and all day tomorrow and anything left on Sunday.

12. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    Reminder that this month we will be meeting on the 21st at Border's at 7:30. Will discuss Disneyland trip and cornmaze. And who wants a kitten?

13. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    [image=http://svrf.org/devin/svrfhalloween01.jpg]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.