main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA Upcoming Films

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by SoulKrusher, May 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoulKrusher

SoulKrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2000
  2. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    What about:
    Spiderman- Check out the website here
    Scooby Doo- You can check out the website here and the trailers here
    Does anyone else think Matthew Lillard as Shaggy was the ultimate choice? He does the voice perfectly!
    The Magestic- It'll be interesting to see Jim Carrey play a serious role. Check out the website here
    And then there's always LOTR-The Two Towers and heaps more that I can't wait for... :)

3. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    It's interesting to see how many of the movies listed above are either sequels or remakes of old tv shows/movies/books. As much as I look forward to some of these films, it does show a sad lack of originality in the film industry.

4. MarkI

MarkI Former TFN Games Staff star 1 VIP

Jun 8, 2001
    Minority Report - not a huge fan of Tom Cruise, but it's another Stevy Wonder movie, that's for sure. Think AI crossed with CSI with a dash of Mission Impossible.

T3 - Rise of the Machines - could be a very huge spring board for the age old wonder, Arnie. Hell, there's a female terminator. It's got to be good.

Men In Black II - The hype has been slow, so this will sneek up on us all, and hopefully surprise us.

And of course, Matrix Reloaded, Two Towers & Spiderman.

And they may be all sequels, but who cares. If they are good, it doesn't matter at all to me whether it is sequel no.2 or 17.

5. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    Does anyone know where I can download the Matrix teaser ?

I can't download it from the official site for some reason

6. Dingbat

Dingbat Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2001
  7. SoulKrusher

Nov 25, 2000
  8. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Another couple of sequels coming out are Blade II and Men In Black II.
    I enjoyed Men In Black but I'm curious to see how they'll b able to get Tommy Lee Jones' character back in the story. It's not exactly a serious movie though so the plot doesn't have to be too tight. All I've see of it is the video clip for Will Smith's new song, which I didn't exactly thing was one of his better songs.
    Blade I thought was a reasonable movie. First I heard about the sequel was on the DJ forum I go to where the soundtrack was being discussed. The verdict was that it wasn't as good as the original movie's soundtrack. Hopefully the movie itself isn't the same.

9. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    The Nemesis trailer looks good and the XXX trailer has been out for at least a month.

I think you are falling behind the rest of the class SK

10. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
    I think it would be a good idea to post some links to the trailers of these films so they can be downloaded via a program like Getright, incase people have trouble streaming trailers on their computers like I do.

11. Stinky_jawa

Stinky_jawa Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    Saw a quit preview on Entertainment the other day for Daredevil, another marvel hero... looked pretty good from the 20sec I saw of it.. ;)

12. SoulKrusher

Nov 25, 2000
    Ah Jedi-Aztek, the XXX trailer is the second one which was just released over the weekend.

And not everything I or anyone else post on here needs to be recent, just becoz you know it all dont take the fun away from people that come on here that dont know as much as you.

<insert joke here> :D

13. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    Teaser poster for Star Trek Nemesis is out:
    http://www.faction.com/

as well as Matrix Reloaded:
    http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/rl_img/poster7.jpg

And one movie that I'm slowly getting in to, Reign of Fire, looks better every time I see it. Might be the sleeper hit of the year.

http://www.ReignofFire.com

14. UmmYep

UmmYep Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 25, 2001
    Most of these mofies are sounding good indeed

SK - And you were doing so well... Your last post was a mature and effective way of rebutting Azteks comments, then you had to ruin the entire impact of the post by adding that last childish line.

"It hurts..."

15. SoulKrusher

Nov 25, 2000
    UY - The smily face is there for a reason, Im joking, it wasnt meant to hurt feelings. As people take me to seriously, Ill edit and remove the line.

The SECOND Austin Powers 3 trailer is out and a funny one at that.

Here is the link for that film Daredevil

And here is a film for Jedi Daniel, he said he wanted a film that had a link directly to the clip so JD here it is, Pinocchio :D

16. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
    hahahahaha [face_laugh]

17. SoulKrusher

Nov 25, 2000
    Oh good I'm glad you like it. LOL :D

Seriously thou here is the real one, you might want to close you eyes in some parts ;)

Blood Work

18. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    Your getting pretty handy with the old edit function there SK, give it some more practise and you may be able to edit other peoples messages.

I don't think you have hurt anyones feelings, well not in this threa anyway. You'd have to try much harder to do that.

Good luck.

19. UmmYep

UmmYep Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 25, 2001
    SK - One day you might learn that adding a smiley to the end of a comment doesnt make it any less childish and unnecessary.
    If you dont want people to take your comments the wrong way, dont make them.
    If they are meant to be funny, learn from the good comedians out there and adjust your comments to suit the people you are trying to amuse.

And trust me, I have not met the person who can offend me, the closest you might come is irritating me, which you dont really want to do...

20. sith star

sith star Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2000
    look just get in the ring you two and I will start selling the tickets

21. The_Barman

The_Barman Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 25, 2001
    Should I set up a bar next to the ring in the appropriate thread?

22. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Aztek, UmmYep, SoulKrusher... Two words... Fight Club.

I'm looking forward to seeing Blade II... Maybe I can scare more people out of the cinema like I did with Blade... Should be interested.
    I'm also, for some strange reason, wanting to see the Ali G movie.
    I'm sure there were heaps more movies I was interested in, but for some reason I can't think of them right now... Meh.

23. sith star

sith star Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2000
    barman we could go into a partnership thing here

24. The_Barman

The_Barman Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 25, 2001
    My art teacher loves Ali-G
    And she old enough to know better!! lol

Sith star when it comes to alcohol I work alone :p

25. Tyler-Durden

Tyler-Durden Jedi Youngling

Jul 3, 2002
    Fallen Angel, You have just broken the first two rules.

And SK would do well to pay special attention to the 8th and final rule.

This special message is just for SoulKrusher.
    He isn't the only one who can go back and edit posts.

If you are reading this, then this warning is for you. Every second you spend reading this, or posting within a fine line in a way you know is pissing off a lot of other people is one more second off your life.
    Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty you can't think of another way to fill these moments? Or are you so impressed with authourity that you give credence to all who claim it? Hoping to become like them?
    Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what your told you should want?
    Get out of your house, meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive whining and masturbation.
    Quit your job, start a fight and actually follow through with it when the other guy looks like he's going to fight back.
    Prove you're alive.
    If you don't reclaim your humanity, you will become a statistic.

Not that anyone who knows you will ever truly give a **** about you.

You have been warned - Tyler.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.