Upcoming meet

Discussion in 'New Hampshire' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Mar 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    The next Mandalorian meeting will be this Sunday, March 13. The meeting will take place at TK's in Somersworth at around noon. Topics that we will cover will be club T shirts, probably some talk about C3, maybe a toy run and of course some crafts. We also have been invited by the Boston Rebels to join them in their meeting with Rhode Squadron at their meet. So there will be lots to do, and let's hope we see lots of people there!
  2. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    I almost forgot to mention that we will also be discussing the possibility of changing the name of the club from the Manchester Mandalorians to the New Hampshire Mandalorians. Since we no longer meet in Manchester, it might make sense to change the name, but again that will be up for discussion.
  3. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    YOU THE MAN JOHN!!!

See everyone Sunday!.......

I hope.... :)

SeeYA!!
    TK
  4. Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't know if anyone has dropped you guys a line yet, but the Rebels are planning to have the May meet on May 22nd (Sunday) for a viewing of RotS. You can check it out and keep up to speed on things here.
  5. TaunWe05 Jedi Padawan

I think it would be cool to see ROTS with Boston Rebels. Do we want to go as a group?

Where: Loews Liberty Tree Mall, Danvers
    When: Sunday, May 22, meet @ theater lobby @ noon, movie @ 1:30 PM

6. jedimasterkyle1 Jedi Padawan

whats up, im from manchester and i just signed up!
  7. JediMasterKate Jedi Padawan

Hi! I'm Jedimasterkyle1s sister and I'm new to the force.net I live in Manchester nh and my brother and I are interested in your club, so send me any information you have! Thanx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.