main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Upcoming Meeting Ideas

Discussion in 'Archive: Pembroke, NC' started by UniversalDestiny, Sep 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Heya Guys,

Listen we need to think of a way to boost the Fan Force to get a few members.

I already know that there are a few movies that are due out this Year such as Star Trek: Insurrection. I know that won't be released till November but let's think of a few other ideas.

I think that since some of you are Marines, maybe we could do something to help out with the Toys for Tots Campaign.

We could also volunteer to take kids around on Halloween.

Another idea would be to help each other with Costuming. Maybe for those of us without a costume we could meet to discuss how we could make costumes for ourselves.

We could also have another picnic in Havelock to celebrate 1 year of the Fan Force.

Complete with Lightsaber Duels and all the Food You Could Eat. :D

Maybe even a round of Star Wars: Monopoly or Star Wars: Life or Star Wars trivial pursuit.

Or we could have a day at the Beach. Fishing, Swimming, Kite Flying and a Picnic.

The reason why I'm brining this up is because we need to get the Fan Force going. We just can't let it go to waste.

So post your ideas here!

2. CMR

CMR Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2002
    it's Star Trek Nemesis actually :)

Insurrection came out in '98 :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.