main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Upcoming Meetings/Events

Discussion in 'Archive: Dayton, OH' started by Krash, Jan 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    Well we have had a inactive period over the past few months but it was planned. When I resigned as CR the major reason was that I just didn't have the time until after January to really commit myself to the FF. Now things are starting to slow down a little bit and I'll be able to come to meetings again. Over the past few months I've gotten married, moved, been putting in 6 days a week at work, went to alot of out of town football games, ect. That's sums it up for me and in 2 months I'll be bored and able to do alot more FF activities. :)
    How have you been Krash? What all have you been up to the past few months? :)

2. JypsoStarchaser

JypsoStarchaser Jedi Youngling

Nov 23, 2004
    Hi everyone... I live in Englewood, right outside Dayton... looking forward to meeting some of y'all.

3. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Congratulations on the marriage Sean!

Things have been busy up north. JKOC has been very active in a number of charity events...as well as working on those costumes for C3!

Mid-Ohio is this weekend...and while I won't be able to attend, I know a number of SW fans from across Ohio will be there.

4. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    Welcome Jypso! It's always nice to meet a new Star Wars fan and we look forward to meeting you at our next meeting. If you ever have any questions or just wanna chat feel free to PM myself or our City Rep JediJunkie. Welcome to the boards! :)

5. Jedi_Junkie

Jedi_Junkie Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2003
    Hey, welcome to the boards, Jypso! I'm sorry I couldn't offer a welcome sooner but my computer has been giving me serious internet problems. >_>; Can we count on seeing you at our meeting on the 4th around 1pm? I sure hope so, we could use some fresh faces. ^_^

6. JypsoStarchaser

JypsoStarchaser Jedi Youngling

Nov 23, 2004
    Alas I will be going home from college this weekend, but I have plans all day with friends... but hopefully next time. :)

7. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    Okay, Gwen and I sat at Border's until 2:00pm today with no sign of the new guy who was supposed to show up or our CR or anybody else. What's the deal people? Okay, I see Jypso's explanation that I just didn't look at before I left and that's cool but what's everybody else's reason? :mad:

8. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    We're making plans for a January meeting, anyone interested in attending needs to bust their butts over to our Hostboards board and put in their opinion.

9. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    When you get the time/place/yada, yada regarding this meeting figured out...PM me and I'll do the thing I do ;)

10. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Sure thing. ^_^

11. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    If we're going to have a January meeting we ought to start tossing around dates for it. The sundays left in this month are the 16th, 23rd, ans 30th. I think the 16th is out because it's rather abrupt for a meeting, but the 23rd and 30th could work. I'm partial to the 23rd for some reason. Please post your opinions here and/or at the host boards.

12. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    The 23rd is out for me. I could meet on the 30th though. :)

13. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    I think the 30th would be alright for me, as well. Shall I tell Krash this is our date, then?

14. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    Sounds good to me. What shall we do? Perhaps a movie and then some dessert maybe? :)

15. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    That sounds fun. :D Are there any decent movies out?

Edit: Maybe we could see Alone in the Dark?

16. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    C'mon people, post SOMETHING. If you don't by this sunday *I'll* make the plans.. And we know how that always turns out. . . . .

17. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    I vote for a movie and ice cream or something afterwards. I am leaving town in about 5 minutes and won't be back until Monday so you guys go ahead and make the plans, I'm cool with whatever. :)

18. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
  19. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Sorry Sean, I wasn't able to get on the computer for a while - our network crashed, and the internet just wouldn't work.. - bah. The theater behind Fairfield Common's Mall, we can see 'Hide and Seek' at 4:20. Sound good? Hope so, because I'm telling Krash that time. >_<

20. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    sounds good

21. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    ALright folks don't be like me! Don't forget about the meeting tomorrow at 4pm!!!

PS - I'VE GOT MY INTERNET BACK, OMG!!!1!212@!!!SHIFT+1

22. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Alright, we can try again in February! The sundays in February are the 6th, 13th, 20th, and 27th. I think any of those days would be alright for me. I also think we should try to meet at the Dayton Mall area this time, in case I can't get Mom to chauffer. Please RSVP! D:

^ Quoted from the Hostboards board.. Respond here, AND there.. 'cuz I'm like.. A nimrod, and don't always check both boards! x_x

23. DemonJedi

DemonJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2003
    This sounds good for me this time, the wife will be at work though and i have to bring my daughter along. How about boweling this time across from the Golden Coaral and Fudruckers?<------ not good places to eat got ecoli from Golden Coaral the Max & Ermas next to the boweling ally is great!

24. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    We could go bowling! And your daughter is more than welcome to come along! :) Any particular day sound good for you?

25. DemonJedi

DemonJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2003
    Well does the meetings have to be on the weekends? Weekdays are better for me but if there not good for everyone esle weekends can be ok.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.