main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seattle, WA Upcoming Rebel meetings

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Kai, Jul 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Kai

Jedi_Kai Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    If you're on the Alpha Base yahoo group email, you can ignore this.

Alpha Base meeting: 26 July, late afternoon, evening, at my house. PM me for address and directions, A reminder message will be sent with exact times. The AB Meeting is a business meeting to plan the activities we want to organize over the next few weeks and months.

Saturday, 23 August: Costume and Props Workshop, at the home of Badger & LadySonnet. They have plenty of room to sew and Badger will have his metal and leather workshops available to help with projects. Details later on times and exact location. Plan for afternoon through early evening.

2. Jedi_Kai

May 27, 2001
    Reminder about the rebel meeting (Alpha Base) this weekend.....
    Time: 4pm
    Place: Mine (PM me for directions)

3. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    What time is the August 23rd meeting? I'd like to post it on the main page at fanforce.

4. Jedi_Kai

May 27, 2001
    Begins at Noon, runs until maybe 7pm or so.

Thanks!

5. Jedi_Kai

May 27, 2001
    Reminder....costume and props workshop next Saturday, Aug 23 at the home of Badger and LadySonnet. Starts at noon. Ends in the late afternoon or evening.

PM me for address.

6. LadySonnet

LadySonnet Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 15, 2003
    For anyone that is planning on coming to the workshop this weekend I would like to add that we have two cats at our house. They are short haired, and they honestly don't shed all that much (my husband has some allergy problems and he does fine with them), but I wanted to give people the heads up in case they need to prepare meds or something like that.

Hope to see some of you on Saturday!

Sonnet

7. Jedi_Kai

May 27, 2001
    Thanks to Badger and LadySonnet for hosting the Alpha Base costuming workshop on Saturday. I had a good time. Photos are now up. It's the first album at JediKai photos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.