main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Upcoming Release Dates

Discussion in 'Literature' started by The2ndQuest , May 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eddie1969

eddie1969 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 3, 2005
    Great!!!! Nothing here yet, though... Which of the Chronicle bookmarkers do you have? The Obsessed with Star Wars-one, or the Rogue Leaders-one?

2. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    A Rogue Leaders bookmark? This intrigues me.

3. Darth_Hydra

Darth_Hydra Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 14, 2001
    Where's the official discussion thread for Invincible? It should've been made today but I don't see it yet.

4. Plaristes

Plaristes Jedi Master star 3

Jul 2, 2007
    Eddie, those are the same bookmark. One side has Rogue Leaders, the other side has Obsessed with Star Wars.

5. luec3493

luec3493 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 3, 2002
    One of the things I found out from emailing matt stover is that he was the reason the shadows was put on the octeber release list. He said that his writing rate is 1,000 words a day and that he reguested the extra time to finish the book and to allow the editing staff time to edit the book the orginal timeframe would have put the manscript being handed in about a month before the book was going to the printing.

6. eddie1969

Feb 3, 2005

Eddie, those are the same bookmark. One side has Rogue Leaders, the other side has Obsessed with Star Wars.

Great!!!! Thanks, Plaristes (together with the DH-comic, this is the main reason for me having renewed with the Hyperspace kit!!)

A Rogue Leaders bookmark? This intrigues me.

This is an upcoming Chronicles book, called Rogue Leaders: The Story of LucasArts... (now if they only made a nice little coffeetable book about Lucasfilm...)

7. Havac

Sep 29, 2005
    Interesting. Though I'm disappointed it wasn't just Luke, Wedge, Tycho, Gavin, and Jaina on a bookmark. Now that would be a badass bookmark.

8. eddie1969

Feb 3, 2005
    According to the Diamond shipping list, Dark Times # 10, Knights of the Old Republic # 27 and Legacy # 22 are all delayed to April 23...

9. r2d2istheman

r2d2istheman Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 27, 2005
    It's true. And I couldn't be more disappointed. I went to the comic shop and walked out empty handed. So sad. :_|

10. Manisphere

Manisphere Jedi Master star 5

Aug 25, 2007
    Always check with Diamond's shipping list.
    Then you avoid the heartache.;)

11. r2d2istheman

r2d2istheman Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 27, 2005
    Thanks for the tip!

12. Manisphere

Aug 25, 2007
    Dark Times # 10, Knights of the Old Republic # 27 and Legacy # 22 are all delayed to April 23

Confirmed by Midtowncomics this afternoon for The 23rd. So I guess it's a lock.

13. jacenskylo

jacenskylo Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 19, 2006
    According to Amazon, Patterns of Force has been pushed back to January 27, 2009

14. Havac

Sep 29, 2005
    Dammit. Looks like Reaves's health will affect that, then.

15. PadmeA_Panties

PadmeA_Panties Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    Can we get this finally updated? Its 4.21 and we're still at 1.00 on this thing.

16. Kaje

Kaje Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 2005
    Yep, Diamond confirms KotOR, Dark Times and Legacy for this Wednesday.

17. DVader316

DVader316 Jedi Knight star 7

Feb 18, 2000
    Whats the matter with Reaves ?

18. Havac

Sep 29, 2005
    He's having some medical difficulties right now. I'm not sure what exactly; I think I saw Parkinson's mentioned, but don't quote me on it.

19. DVader316

DVader316 Jedi Knight star 7

Feb 18, 2000
    Wow, that sucks. Hope for a speedy recovery for whatever's ailing him (if possible).

20. Carnage04

Carnage04 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 8, 2005

I wish him the best of luck if it is Parkinson's. I have a coworker that is right around 40 (can't remember if he's 39, 40, or 41) that has had it for five years or something now. He is a brilliant, athletic, proud guy and he's really in bad shape. The company has been kind enough to continue to employ him for disability/insurance reasons but he has a hard time putting in even 16 hours. It's gotten to the point where I have to help him take his coat off when he shows up and some days I have to do the mouse clicking and typing for him because he simply can't do it. It's really sad to see the guy that way. It's a disease I wish upon nobody.

21. Manisphere

Aug 25, 2007
    Rebellion #13 is shipping April 30 according to Midtown Comics. I do hope I'm not the only one who cares.[face_mischief]

22. Plaristes

Plaristes Jedi Master star 3

Jul 2, 2007
    You're not. [face_peace] :cool:

23. luec3493

luec3493 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 3, 2002
    One thing I was wondering about is it possible that the first several books in the new contract has already been started snice anything being published bethind janraury and apirl of next year would need to be into sue by the octeber at the latest to make the release date. Plud I am assuming thst the new book contract is going to be annouced during the big event the is going on next month.

24. eddie1969

Feb 3, 2005
    confirmed by Diamond to ship this week: Rebellion # 13...

and next week, confirmed by Diamond, is Legacy # 23, as well as the Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull trade paperback!!!! (No KotOR # 28 though, but that was to be expected with # 27 coming out on April 23...)

25. PadmeA_Panties

PadmeA_Panties Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    It is now May 4th, and we're still stuck back to January..................

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.