main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Upcoming shows and conventions

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flightmech73

flightmech73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 5, 2007
    Just a reminder of the reminder.

For the record, TK had posted the 2009 meeting dates as:
    1/18
    2/22
    3/22
    4/19
    5/17
    6/21
    7/19
    8/16
    9/20
    10/18
    11/21 (super mega fest)
    12 - no meeting

The meetings on the 18th not the 25th. As James posted in the Jan. meeting post

2. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    My bad. I have a different meeting scheduled for the 25th.... But just for the record, Hampton and Nashua aren't that far apart. Head west on 101 from Hampton and you will hit Nashua before you hit Manchester.

3. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    I guess that shows how good my sense of direction is! [face_blush]

4. flightmech73

Aug 5, 2007

Wow there must be sumthing wrong with me cuz ive always had to go through Manchester on 101 to get to Nashua. And of course I had to hit RT 3 cuase if I didn't Id end up in Milford. Weird.....

5. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    I've never actually travelled that way on 101....suppose I should look at a map. But I do know it's east-west from Hampton to Nashua...

6. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Just a reminder to ALL !!

This Sunday is the Granit State Comic Con. that is Sunday the 31st. You cna check it out here if you wish.....

http://www.dmcomics.com/site2/granitecon.html

I know I well be there as well as Brandon and I think Steve is tring to make it? Hope to see everyone else if you can make it.

Later,
    TK

7. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2008
    WE SHOULD DO LUNCH.-BRANDON-

8. flightmech73

Aug 5, 2007
    Wish we could come but im not sure when were getting the kids back that day.:(

9. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    I be saying... "We'll pick up the kids at such & such a time " and go to the show earlier in the day be done by 1/2pm and than go get the kids.

See I have it all covered for you Andy. lol

SeeYa,
    TK

10. flightmech73

Aug 5, 2007
    they live in mass and there bringin them home. but well see. i think it will be late afternoon anyway. not sure.

11. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    Bring they with you kidds get in free im taking mine. We be there all day. -BRANDON=

12. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
  13. Darth_Cobern

Darth_Cobern Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2008
    I will try to come even though I will have to bring the kiddos. I heard that if they dress in SW costume they get a free comic book. I also heard that there will be 501st folks in costume posing for photos.

14. Darth_Cobern

Apr 29, 2008
    Anyone want to carpool?

15. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    Cool James hope you make it.We are dressing up. TK is going too, get in with he if you want to dress up. -BRANDON-

16. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    I plan to be there. Want to carpool Darth Cobern? I still only have my Jedi costume....but was thinking of wearing a few of the clone armor pieces that are finished. Sorta like clone wars Obi Wan. What do you think?

17. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    There you go Steve thats cool. Its like having three costumes in one
    BRANDON

18. Darth_Cobern

Apr 29, 2008
    Love to carpool, Steve. I'll have the munchkins with me that day. Robbie is excited to buy some comics. He was looking at the "mature readers" comics at Ralph's new place last night. We were there waiting for Amanda's parents to meet us at Mel Flanagans for dinner when we walked over to the new Jetpacks and found TK and the girls there too!

Anyway, TK might want us to bring Jabba to the con since his van is out of commission. I figure we can mount Jabba on the roof and drive it down to Manchester that way. Robbie can be in it to move the tongue and freak out the other drivers.
    8-}

19. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    Sounds good. Your van or mine?

20. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    I won't have the chance to jump online again probably til Monday, so I hope everyone has a great time at GraniteCon! I want to see lots of pics!! :D

21. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    STEVE ARE YOU BRING YOUR LITTLE ONES?
    BRANDON

22. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey Guy's

I'm going to try to get Jabba in my car and to work tomorrow. lol That way I can just go from work to Brandon afterwards. We'll see how that goes in the morning. lol If I can not fit it in I'll let you all know and we'll figure something out from there. I'm just tring to save myself driving back & forth tomorrow. Plus it makes it a little easier on you all for having to come get it. So I will let you know.

SeeYa,
    TK

23. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    WHY DONT YOU PUT YOUR LITTLE CAR INSIDE OF JABBA AND DRIVE THAT WAY.[face_laugh]
    BRANDON

24. Darth_Cobern

Apr 29, 2008
    If you want ot leave Jabba at work we can pick it and you up on the way down from Alton if you want.

My minivan is available if you want me to drive this time. That way Steve you could leave yours if Tuesday and her dad and the girls need it.

25. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    JABBA IS ALL READY AT MY HOUSE. THANKS ANY WAYS. WHAT TIME ARE YOUS GUYS GOING TO GET THERE? WE ARE GOING TO BE THERE AT 9 TO DROP STUFF OFF, THEN RUN TO WALMART/BREAKFAST. THE DOORS DONT OPEN TILL 11. I ONLY LIVE 5 MIN. FROM THERE.-BRANDON

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.