Upcoming Star Wars Fan Movie

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Knight123, Jun 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: AdamBertocci
  1. Knight123 Jedi Knight

This Fan Film is about a tournement where the best jedi knights and sith lords are coming.I'll will place here tomorrow a little story about the movie.This movie is coming about 3 a 4 month's
  2. althegreat Jedi Knight

star 3
    why would sith fight in a tournament with jedi, granted they want to kill them, but it just isn't their nature to do that.
  3. KaaShamau Jedi Master

star 4
    Well Dooku thought of his fight with Yoda as a contest. Maybe this is one step further? :)
  4. Carl_el_cee Jedi Knight

star 3
    "sith lordS" <-- Always two there are. No more no less.
    And the idea seems weird, if there are battles to the death, it wouldn't be a tournament. If it wasn't to the death, not one sith would show up :D

Carl
  5. Knight123 Jedi Knight

the sith lords are coming because the have a change to kill the jedi's and the battle is on life or dead the winner goes to the next round the loser is dead in the match.There are 3 jedi knights and 3 sith lords
  6. Carl_el_cee Jedi Knight

star 3
    I can imagine the jedi sending a hologram to the sith: "Me and the boys are organising a tourney, wanna come too?"

Carl
  7. Chevalier-mal-Fet Jedi Knight

star 2
    Errm. It sounds like the Tenka-Ichi Budoukai from Dragonball Z. But why would Jedi come? Jedi (of the light side variety) try to avoid violence. Three Sith LordS? Aside from the fact that there can be only one (highlander, anyone?), three Dark Jedi with the ambition and power to become Sith would most certainly NOT tolerate the existence of another DLotS. They'd probably hunt him down and kill/be killed, until there was only one. (Again... Highlander anyone? :p)

You could always change it a bit and say that a few Dark Jedi have the ambition and power to become the DLotS when there's already one. While Yoda says there can be only one Sith Lord and his apprentice, he doesn't seem to say anything about generic dark Jedi. So you could go ahead and have some kind of plot around competing Sith Lords trying to kill each other and find some clever way of bringing the Jedi into the fray.

But a tournament? Not gonna happen. :/
  8. JEDIBYKNIGHT Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm for the tournament idea. Come on, people, if you forget what's canon and what's not for two seconds, this tournament thing is a good idea ! It's like the now stereotypical duel in the forest, but with a new setting and some more exciting events announced. New context as well. I would be very eager to see this, because it would bring a new perspective on a subject we know a lot.

Anyone has seen Dark Skies in here ? Was it canon ? Absolutely not. Was it good ? One of the bests.

Count my vote for the tournament thing. :)
  9. Knight123 Jedi Knight

Thank You JEDIBYKNIGHT
    The tournement stay's.
    I won't change the scrip because i gonna shoot the movie about 2 days.
    The movie releases about 2 a 3 month's
  10. Various Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yoda and Dooku were not having a contest, they were going for the kill if you didn't notice. And this idea is waaay to DBZ.

But what they hey, go for it. Just try not to take dialogue directly from the show.
  11. KaaShamau Jedi Master

star 4
    "It's obvious that we cannot settle this contest with our knowledge of the force, but with our skills with a lightsaber..."

Dooku was showing off (more powerful than any Jedi etc..) of course he wanted to kill Yoda, but we wanted to prove his superiority first (like Maul).

This sounds like a fun film too, good luck!
  12. Knight123 Jedi Knight

Thank You Guys
    The titel of this fan movie is:
    (The Grand Tournement Of Star Wars)
    I Think this is a cool titel for the fan movie.
  13. althegreat Jedi Knight

star 3
    Jedi:Say, g'yew sith fellers wanna FIGHT?

Sith:Them's is fightin words!

:D
  14. Jedi_Master_dude Jedi Master

star 4
    Sounds sweet. And who cares if it's not star warsey, it sounds kinda like a movie i want to make Jedi Gladiator, anyway, can't wait!
  15. Chevalier-mal-Fet Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ermmm... No comment.

Actually, one comment. At least it doesn't have 'of the' in it.
  16. Carl_el_cee Jedi Knight

star 3
    "The Grand Tournement Of Star Wars"
    Maybe if your going to make one of those films where the characters are supposedly who there are and aren't conscious that they're in a movie, a non-parody film, that is, The Grand Tournement Of Star Wars may not be an appropriate name as the SW universe cannot be summed up with a duel between jedi and sith. Think of the pilots, bounty hunters, warlords, rebellions, empires... Maybe it should be called "STAR WARS: The Grand Tournement". Btw it's exactly the same but it's more of a name, not a centralizing event.
  17. Anonymous_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Carl, that's actually quite an interesting idea for a fan film, a large FFA in an arena with not only jedi and sith, but droids, stormies, clones, rebel troopers, bounty hunters, etc. I am picturing it in my head.. it'd be a cool thing to do CGI... my returning to 3d project? I wish :p
  18. Neszis Jedi Master

star 4
    No! Don't make this! You may get an email that says that you will die and go to hell for blasphemy of the sci-fi world, right Daft?

:D
    ~Neszis~
  19. JediTAC Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  20. Knight123 Jedi Knight

BTW Where can i upload the movie if it is finshed?
  21. JEDIBYKNIGHT Jedi Master

star 4
    depends on how big it is... If it's around 20 Mb, you could look at the free hosts (Angelfire, Tripod...by any means NOT geocities !) and have multiple accounts.

Bigger than that; try to submit at fanfilms hosting sites (such as TFN !).
  22. Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn The Another Saga & CT Manager

Manager
    star 6
    "sith lordS" <-- Always two there are. No more no less.

Just set it in the pre-TotJ era.
  23. Chevalier-mal-Fet Jedi Knight

star 2
    Better yet, put it IN the TotJ era. They had a run about the Sith Empire and its downfall. Huge killing spree among the Sith to become the DLotS. But I already suggested that and you didn't like it. :/
  24. Knight123 Jedi Knight

or i can buy a sever domain
    is it exspensive?
  25. Knight123 Jedi Knight

I will like a vote
    Who is for the tournement?
    I am for the tournement
    and you?
Moderators: AdamBertocci
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.