Orlando, FL Upcoming trip to the Orlando system...

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by Bria, Sep 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    Greetings, fellow Star Wars fans. ;)

My name is Kristina. I'm a member of the Minneosta FanForce. I'm one that likes to visit FanForces when I'm out of town (or others come to my town) and am traveling to your corner of the galaxy in November. If anyone is interested, I'd love to meet some of your group and possibly hang out together at Disney.

Unfortunately, I'll be there over the Thanksgiving weekend which is understandably a busy time. So if that's the case or nobody is interested, it's cool. I understand. I'm just hoping I might connect with fellow fans when I'm in town. :)
  2. RogueScribner Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanksgiving weekend? I can guarantee that I'm working. But have fun anyway! :)

L8r
  3. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    That bites. The company I work for is thankfully closed on Thursday and Friday and gave me permission to work a half day on Wednesday which enables me to go... but my mom isn't a big ride person and going on stuff like that alone isn't as much fun. I did that a bit at Disneyland before.

Thanks, though. ;)
  4. Sabacc Jedi Master

star 4
    Keep an eye on this thread though, Bria. We have some Disney castmembers among us, so you just might find a taker. -Campbell
  5. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    Cast members? That's so awesome! You've made me hopeful. :)
  6. WormieSaber Force Ghost

star 5
    Is it cold in Orlando during late december? I'm trying to continue to plan out my trip to disneyworld. Is this a dumb time to go? Is the hurricane anywhere near disneyworld? Not sure if I should wait to january or not.
  7. JediScout Jedi Master

star 1
    Hurricane season usually ends around Nov 10, so there shouldnt be any when you plan your trip. It gets cooler here in Orlando, but nothing really below freezing. Long sleeves should do.
  8. Solo_but_not_alone Jedi Knight

star 1
    Here in Florida we have about 2 weeks of 'winter' every year. Being from Michigan originally I can say we are all offically cold weather pansys down here. But you are in luck, those 2 weeks of cold are generally snaps during Jan/Feb. Last year I had to open my sliding glass door to cool the house enough to use my fireplace on Christmas.

I'll check my plans and see what I am up to. I still have yet to meet my locals but hell, I am a social moth. (Not as pretty as a butterfly, fluffy and slow, but still social.)

All my best!

B
  9. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    Sounds good. I have 4 dayhopper passes to all the Disney parks and we'll most likely try to hit two of them in one day as we only have Thursday-Saturday. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.