main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.
  3. 2017 Fan Fiction Awards - Nominations

Beyond - Legends !! UPDATE 13 Jun !! Whenever, Wherever! [Songfic: Anakin, Mara, Tahiri, Chak Fel - set during SbS]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Thrawn McEwok, Jan 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedGold

RedGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    I'm not sure if I understood half of that... but then that's about normal for me reading your fics...

funny little sketch though... Anakin trying to be the next Luke Skywalker... oh brother... :rolleyes:

2. Thrawn McEwok

Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare star 6 VIP

May 9, 2000
    RG: I'm not sure if I understood half of that... but then that's about normal for me reading your fics...

Nah, it's okay - there are at least four vaguely distinct and vaguely "legitimate" readings of that scene - so don't worry... :p

funny little sketch though... Anakin trying to be the next Luke Skywalker... oh brother... :rolleyes:

Isn't he always, though? o_O :D :p

Well, okay, he's trying to be the original Annikin Starkiller, but it amounts to almost the same thing... :p

- The Imperial Ewok

3. Jags_Scoundrel

Jags_Scoundrel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2003
    More!! :D :D :D

Wow. =D=

Mara's thoughts on entertaining herself are quite interesting. o_O [face_mischief]

Perfect choice of songfic to finish the post! :D

(You'd think I'd have a lot more to say than that, but I'm running a bit short on time. :()

Looking forward to more! :D

4. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Great stuff, Thrawn. But Shania Twain!!! ;)

Here's a challenge - write it as a Kae Kwaad Album filk on "Knights of the Round Table" from MP&tQftHG!
    LOL Cool idea.

I like this rewrite of the earlier version. It's more subtle, and IMO more in character as far as Anakin goes. I also thought Mara sounded a bit more sure of herself this time.

The Twain filk is very funky - even though I don't really get wowed by her myself. LOL

5. Thrawn McEwok

Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare star 6 VIP

May 9, 2000
    [First, and most importantly - absolutely huge thanks to all those of you who nominated this 'fic for "Best Songfic" in the Summer Fanfic Awards!! :D

I would urge all of you to visit the [link=http://boards.theforce.net/Fan_Fiction_Resource/b10304/20615962/]Excerpt Thread[/link] (the songfic nominees are on [link=http://boards.theforce.net/Fan_Fiction_Resource/b10304/20615962/p2]page 2[/link]), look over the other contestants...

(*hint!**cough!*YodaKenobi'sBeatlesFilk*cough!**hint!* [face_whistling] :D)

... and make your minds up!! :D]

Scoundrel: More!! :D :D :D

Wow. =D=

:eek: [face_blush] Thanks! :D :cool:

Mara's thoughts on entertaining herself are quite interesting. o_O [face_mischief]

A... curious choice of words! :eek: [face_laugh] :p

Your unconscious again...? :p o_O [face_thinking]

Perfect choice of songfic to finish the post! :D

Aye, it seemed... appropriate! :p

(You'd think I'd have a lot more to say than that, but I'm running a bit short on time. :()

Looking forward to more! :D

I am too! :p [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Tahi: Great stuff, Thrawn. But Shania Twain!!! ;)

[face_blush] Thanks - and yeah... is that a problem? o_O [face_thinking] :p

LOL Cool idea.

:p Aye? *hints* :p

I like this rewrite of the earlier version. It's more subtle, and IMO more in character as far as Anakin goes. I also thought Mara sounded a bit more sure of herself this time.

The Twain filk is very funky - even though I don't really get wowed by her myself. LOL

:D Thanks! :cool:

I'm glad you think it's an improvement! :) [face_blush] And no, it's not who you filk (or maybe it is!), it's what you do with it that counts! :D

- The Imperial Ewok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.