main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends !! UPDATE 13 Jun !! Whenever, Wherever! [Songfic: Anakin, Mara, Tahiri, Chak Fel - set during SbS]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Thrawn McEwok, Jan 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedGold

RedGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    I'm not sure if I understood half of that... but then that's about normal for me reading your fics...

funny little sketch though... Anakin trying to be the next Luke Skywalker... oh brother... :rolleyes:

2. Thrawn McEwok

Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare star 6 VIP

May 9, 2000
    RG: I'm not sure if I understood half of that... but then that's about normal for me reading your fics...

Nah, it's okay - there are at least four vaguely distinct and vaguely "legitimate" readings of that scene - so don't worry... :p

funny little sketch though... Anakin trying to be the next Luke Skywalker... oh brother... :rolleyes:

Isn't he always, though? o_O :D :p

Well, okay, he's trying to be the original Annikin Starkiller, but it amounts to almost the same thing... :p

- The Imperial Ewok

3. Jags_Scoundrel

Jags_Scoundrel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2003
    More!! :D :D :D

Wow. =D=

Mara's thoughts on entertaining herself are quite interesting. o_O [face_mischief]

Perfect choice of songfic to finish the post! :D

(You'd think I'd have a lot more to say than that, but I'm running a bit short on time. :()

Looking forward to more! :D

4. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Great stuff, Thrawn. But Shania Twain!!! ;)

Here's a challenge - write it as a Kae Kwaad Album filk on "Knights of the Round Table" from MP&tQftHG!
    LOL Cool idea.

I like this rewrite of the earlier version. It's more subtle, and IMO more in character as far as Anakin goes. I also thought Mara sounded a bit more sure of herself this time.

The Twain filk is very funky - even though I don't really get wowed by her myself. LOL

5. Thrawn McEwok

Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare star 6 VIP

May 9, 2000
    [First, and most importantly - absolutely huge thanks to all those of you who nominated this 'fic for "Best Songfic" in the Summer Fanfic Awards!! :D

I would urge all of you to visit the Excerpt Thread (the songfic nominees are on page 2), look over the other contestants...

(*hint!**cough!*YodaKenobi'sBeatlesFilk*cough!**hint!* [face_whistling] :D)

... and make your minds up!! :D]

Scoundrel: More!! :D :D :D

Wow. =D=

:eek: [face_blush] Thanks! :D :cool:

Mara's thoughts on entertaining herself are quite interesting. o_O [face_mischief]

A... curious choice of words! :eek: [face_laugh] :p

Your unconscious again...? :p o_O [face_thinking]

Perfect choice of songfic to finish the post! :D

Aye, it seemed... appropriate! :p

(You'd think I'd have a lot more to say than that, but I'm running a bit short on time. :()

Looking forward to more! :D

I am too! :p [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Tahi: Great stuff, Thrawn. But Shania Twain!!! ;)

[face_blush] Thanks - and yeah... is that a problem? o_O [face_thinking] :p

LOL Cool idea.

:p Aye? *hints* :p

I like this rewrite of the earlier version. It's more subtle, and IMO more in character as far as Anakin goes. I also thought Mara sounded a bit more sure of herself this time.

The Twain filk is very funky - even though I don't really get wowed by her myself. LOL

:D Thanks! :cool:

I'm glad you think it's an improvement! :) [face_blush] And no, it's not who you filk (or maybe it is!), it's what you do with it that counts! :D

- The Imperial Ewok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.