main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Update: 3 More Star Wars Movies...

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by JediGlass, Apr 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediGlass

JediGlass Jedi Youngling

Apr 12, 2008
    Just watched on tv the other night, George Lucas being interviewed about the big premiere of Indiana Jones 4. During the interview, Star Wars was brought up and George Lucas said (paraphrasing), Three scripts had been written and are under final reviews. He also stated that he planned on directing only 1 himself. He said that his good friend, Steven Spielburg is the "only" man he would allow to direct the other two if Steven agreed. Steven Spielburg said he would love to direct the new films but only if George Lucas was Co-Director with him. George then went on to say that he agreed to co-direct all three together alongside Speilberg. No time-table was announced or any clues on the storyline. This news excited the heck out of me and I jumped online to see it anyone else was talking about it and then I found this awesome site. So, that being said, thoughts?

VortigernEdit: JediGlass, you have your facts wrong.

2. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    Wah wah waaaah.

3. Vortigern99

Vortigern99 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 12, 2000
    I'm waiting for some kind of corroboration on this, but I have the feeling it's either a misunderstanding or a hoax. Lucas has maintained for years -- including some very recent statements -- that there simply are no movies beyond Ep. VI because the Skywalker Saga has ended. My finger is poised on the "Lock" button.

4. zombie

zombie Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 1999
    Jediglass is a liar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.