Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CarolynNC Force Ghost

star 3
  2. jawajames FF Pacific RSA President/Chapter Rep San Diego, CA

Manager
    star 6
    not completely official update, but here it is:

The Star Wars Trivia Game Show has been cloned!
    Thursday 6:30 - 7:30 pm and now
    Sunday 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm.

"Now there are two of them!"
  3. Siths_Revenge Jedi Youngling

star 7
  4. CarolynNC Force Ghost

star 3
    Hayden

EDIT: color me disappointed
  5. DarthBreezy Chosen One

star 6
  6. citizenjohn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  7. CarolynNC Force Ghost

star 3
    Just a little speculation here... We have three more nights this week and I figure 3 nights next week for news stories. Info is coming at a snails pace. I expect we're still due a story on the fan stage, fan club lounge, sponsors, and souvenir program. Mary also said to watch for her Insiders Guide to C3 for each day. I'm guessing all the major announcements have been made and I'm feeling a tad let down. They need to generate some excitement!
  8. OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Oh well. It's cool that Hayden will answer questions,but it would have been cooler if he was there in person. :(
  9. royalguard96 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Well Lucas being there qualifies as a "big announcement" IMO :D

I am surprised we don't have a more detailed schedule by now, as far as what panels are gonna be in what room and what days, times, etc. It seems like we had all that info well before this time for C2, but perhaps not....
  10. OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    "I am surprised we don't have a more detailed schedule by now"

Me too man. That's really the last update I need. Then I can plan out my trip! :)
  11. brokenyolk Jedi Knight

star 2
    CarolynNC - I'm with you. I'm feeling a tad let down as well. Lucas is great - but he's the one guest EVERYONE will want to see. One huge guest is cool, but I'd prefer several "big" guests so we had something to choose from (like Hayden, Fisher, Daniels, etc, like C2). I'm also sad there's no Ben Burtt or Trisha Biggar this time around...

That said it'll still be a great time!! No doubt.

Now where is that schedule!!?? By my calculations it's just about due.

12. Bruno_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Didn't Mary say we should hunt her down and beat her with a rubber hose if her guide wasnt up next week. This being said about two weeks ago?
  13. SkottASkywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Hayden Christensen not attending STAR WARS CELEBRATION III in person is disapointing, but I am happy that he will be doing a live interview and question and answer session.

I'm guessing all the major announcements have been made and I'm feeling a tad let down. They need to generate some excitement!

I'm totally excited about STAR WARS CELEBRATION III. It's STAR WARS CELEBRATION III! And each new announcement is another thing to be excited about, regardless of whether it's a "major announcement" or whatever. Lack of announcements/"major announcements" don't lesson my excitement. :) :cool:

STAR WARS CELEBRATION III is getting closer! [face_dancing]

14. CarolynNC Force Ghost

star 3
    Okay, okay. I'm done feeling disappointed! I told myself from the get go I wouldn't let a bad attitude spoil what I consider the last Celebration. I will enjoy every minute regardless of who is scheduled. Since I'm volunteering 16 hours for gencon and 8 hours for officialpix I won't have a whole lot of time to see panels anyway so I'll take my joy from the ongoing events.

My adventure begins in a week! :)
  15. liannb Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    still waiting to hear what the panels are going to be, we leave monday and i'd like to be able to print of a schedule before we go
  16. CarolynNC Force Ghost

star 3
  17. Elysia Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanks Carolyn. It's awesome that they are planning 3 different shows.
  18. brokenyolk Jedi Knight

star 2
    I posted this in the old map thread, but upon further review I realise this is worthy of a real update:

OFFICIAL C3 MAPS

Check out the new line-up system for the big rooms. Also - the autograph area seems to have long line stars and short line stars. And the store has 4 fronts instead of just 1!! Brilliant!! Nicely planned!!

I'm feeling better already!
  19. TK--421 Force Ghost

star 1
    Here are a couple mirrors of the layout if the server gets crowded:

http://rapidshare.de/files/1269911/convention-center-layout.pdf.html
    http://s43.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=207GRUTCN1OQF1LDRMSG8JPVJH
  20. CarolynNC Force Ghost

star 3
    I just checked out the floor plans. It looks like they're doing a great job with the lines. They've got most of them out of the halls and very organized. Looks like more counters and a better flow in the store.
  21. Forja-Bingbey Jedi Knight

star 3
    What do you say to flying over to Italy to brake Dino De Laurentiis' legs for making Hayden film in europe. The miserable old man makes all of his productions shoot in Italy because he is a crusty old fart.

"I hate you!"

*throws Dino into a Mustafar river of lava*
  22. CarolynNC Force Ghost

star 3
  23. Elysia Jedi Knight

star 1
    How cool. Sounds a lot better than the lounge at C2.

Thanks Carolyn!!
  24. Captain_Typho Force Ghost

star 5
    OMG Yeah! Fan club membership is paying off! Well, I'm glad that things are starting to take shape schedule wise. I can start planning what to do the days I'm there now. :D
  25. OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Man,that is awesome! I really want to meet Jake Lloyd,since he's not signing autographs. And yeah,this is a HUGE inprovement over the C2 lounge. :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.