main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

update alerts

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by CarolynNC, Feb 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkottASkywalker

SkottASkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2002
    The concert at CELEBRATION II was great. A great idea and a great event. My Wife and I would definately attend a concert at CELEBRATION III. :) :cool:

2. karloff3

karloff3 Jedi Youngling

Feb 23, 2005
    <i>I'm looking forward to seeing Nick Gillard and hope he'll be able to sign for autographs and pose for photos. Anybody get to meet him at CI or CII? How is he?</i>

I got to meet him as he walked by greeting the autograph signers one day. He was very polite, but seemed to not want to attract attention. He did sign an autograph for me, but maybe that's just because I was with Bonnie Piesse...

3. CarolynNC

CarolynNC Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2002
    some answers to repeated questions seen on forum boards (from Mary's chat):

cameras - still & video cameras are allowed - some of the stages will have restrictions

skywalks - won't be open in the morning - will be open later in the day (after opening lineup)

fan club breakfast autographs - bring something from home to have signed or you can have your ticket signed

event list & timetable - should be posted next week

any additional events needing registration & purchase of ticket - none which require a separate ticket - may be other special announcements

George - he's been invited - keep your fingers crossed

lines for tickets to events - this isn't planned - there will be multiple lines for major shows - you can wait two shows ahead - room will be emptied after each show

More to come...

EDIT -
    hotels - some availability left

opening ceremony will be in hall B - seats 5000+ (better than C2)

signed up for fanclub after purchasing tickets - go to Hyperspace Fan Club booth with ID - they'll verify your membership and give you a lanyard

fan club breakfast - need voucher and photo ID - name will need to match list or if you are a guest of a member you will need to be with the member - tickets should be mailed if you are US & badge is being shipped - all others will be at will call with your entrance badge

4. CarolynNC

Mar 29, 2002
  5. KOB

KOB Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 22, 2004
    Billy Dee! Awesome!

I don't get the lego thing. It sounds interesting, but what exactly are the teams DOING?

6. CarolynNC

Mar 29, 2002
    I don't get the lego thing. It sounds interesting, but what exactly are the teams DOING?

I'd love to do this one but I don't think I'll have time and don't know any team to join. I think it would be quickest team to build the star destroyer.

I think this was done recently at one of the lego cons.

7. VaderFanForever

VaderFanForever Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 24, 2004
    Is there a link anywhere to view the chat with Mary Franklin? If so, can is be posted please?

8. woppo

woppo Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 30, 2004
    In theory you could only view the chat if you are a hyperspac memeber over at sw.com

9. Tony-WanKenobiNC

Tony-WanKenobiNC Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 14, 2005
    here's the link http://forums.starwars.com/thread.jspa?threadID=210069&tstart=0

10. OBIX1

OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 7, 2002
    Awesome Billy D's gonna be there! Also guys,check out OfficialPix's guest listing. It's been updated with a few new names: Bodie Taylor (Clone Troopers),and Leeanna Walsman (Zam Wessel) just to name a couple of them. :D

11. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
  12. OBIX1

Oct 7, 2002
    Awesome! I've definitely got to get his. :D

13. Grand Admiral Strife

Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 21, 2001
    more hotel room just opened up on the celebration site.
    these are rooms that were cancelled and will be taken back down at midnight so get them if you need 'em!

14. SkottASkywalker

SkottASkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2002
    Temuera Morrison attending is great! :cool:

15. Siths_Revenge

Siths_Revenge Jedi Youngling star 7

Jul 27, 2004
    Temura's coming! Fantastic! I'll definatly bring my copy of Republic Commando now!

16. OBIX1

Oct 7, 2002
    Err,I tried to change our reservation at the Embassy to the cheaper price,but I was too slow and missed it just as I was punching in my info. Oh well,I'm just thankful to have a room at all. :)

17. CarolynNC

Mar 29, 2002
    additional information on costume contest & times

I think this is new.

costume contest

18. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Yes it is. thanks for the alert.

19. CarolynNC

Mar 29, 2002
  20. -Doctor_Evil-

-Doctor_Evil- Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2004
    Hey Carolyn...

You are my hero ;)

Thank You for keeping us updated!

21. OBIX1

Oct 7, 2002
    Yeah,thanks CarolynNC! I'd never be able to keep up with all of this if you didn't keep us updated. :)

22. Elysia

Elysia Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 2001
    Yes thanks so much Carolyn. Hope to get to meet up with you at C3!!

23. CarolynNC

Mar 29, 2002
    Thank you so much for your kind words. Chalk it up to my type A personality!

As long as I'm searching for me I might as well alert others. I attended C2 and have decided I will venture out this time totally prepared. I may not get to see and do everything but at least I'll know what I missed. [face_laugh]

I'm also thankful for other alert posters. Some days my workload is a little overwhelming and I don't get home until late or have to bring work home. It's helpful in case I miss something. Thankfully my employer provides great computers. I'm able to work with multiple windows up and running. While something else is calculating or running I'm able to reload the C3 sites.

I'm also looking forward to meeting folks at C3. Just look for the oldest fan.

24. Elysia

Elysia Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 2001
    Has anyone else heard of this?

Saving Star Wars

Time: Thurs. 7 pm; Fri. noon; 2:30 pm & 7 pm; Sat. noon & 2:30 pm & Sun. 4 pm
    Price: $5

At Indiana State Museum. I thought it sounded interesting.

25. Grand Admiral Strife

Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 21, 2001
    do they have a time for Wednesday?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.